Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,133 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:41 AM

Can I Find A Wife On Nl? - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Can I Find A Wife On Nl? (3678 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / Are There Good Looking Guys On Nl's Romance Section? / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 4:25pm On Jun 26, 2011
Am sorry I will only disclose personal information in a private mail not publicly on NL. If your decision will be influenced by my location, then there is no need to further this conversation. Thanks for your time. We are already having an argument before even knowing ourselves. cool
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2011
Cant c where we arguin ere
u seems b flexible
loosed ova nottin
let me save u d stress den
dont want a yellin man
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
ibx1976:

Thanks Mr MRbrownJAY. At least you are trying to help.
Sadly, your taste in women is below par. No offense to the suggested candidates in yr photos but my mom will kill me if I brought them home.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by femmy2010(m): 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2011
@dyt,
Is dis how u pay me back for all I have done 4 u?
Well I want a dowry refund.
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 6:03pm On Jun 26, 2011
Wen u af nt proposed 2 me?
Oya kneel down n raise d ring so high jor
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 26, 2011
ibx1976:

Thanks Mr MRbrownJAY. At least you are trying to help.
Sadly, your taste in women is below par. No offense to the suggested candidates in yr photos but my mom will kill me if I brought them home.

i am glad you saw the humour in my post.
let me just say that what you are doing is "not so right". you should come to NL and talk to people,hopefully get to know someone and "maybe" down the line meet them etc. coming to NL and saying that the MAIN reason you came here is to find a wife will have you fail. is NL a dating site? are all the women here single and desperate? is there none around you? haven't you heard about all the online dating scam?! you better watch yourself bro, there are some predators here!

as for my photos, let me just say that anyone who will accept your proposal without knowing squat about you MUST be either looking like one of the "models" i posted before OR after what you got in your pocket rather than what you got in your heart.
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 6:47pm On Jun 26, 2011
I well appreciate your reposnse which contradicts itself.

MRbrownJAY:
is NL a dating site?
YES and NO. YES because its got a dating section from which you are reading this post now.

MRbrownJAY:
are all the women here single and desperate?
No one said the women here are desperate. Find it hard to fathom the rationality of your conclusion. Resorting to seek friendship or even marital partner online is not a new thing and does not mean one is desperate. Could simply mean you do not have the time, you do not have the skills to [b]pull [/b]and so need a little help etc Am sure online dating does exist in the planet you live in.

MRbrownJAY:
let me just say that what you are doing is "not so right". you should come to NL and talk to people,hopefully get to know someone and "maybe" down the line meet them etc.
That exactly is what am here to do. I did mention about my email. Of course I would go through the normal process - exchange numbers. Talk and find outr similarities and difference etc.  I am already getting responses if that is what you are curious about. I still have not met the ONE though. So my search continues.

haven't you heard about all the online dating scam?
I am well aware of that and thanks for the warning. And am not here to scam anyone. I cannot do anything with a photo. Am serious about this mission  smiley
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 6:51pm On Jun 26, 2011
Chai
dis man still get choice
so all dose ones u read frm r nt wat u want
def if u seen my mails den prolly u wld qualify me as none
na wa o
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 6:52pm On Jun 26, 2011
Dyt:

Chai
dis man still get choice
so all dose ones u read frm r nt wat u want
def if u seen my mails den prolly u wld qualify me as none
na wa o
Am beginning to like you. You dont give up easily. I still didn't get your mail.
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 6:55pm On Jun 26, 2011
Give up ova wat o?
U still havnt asnad my Q young man
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 6:58pm On Jun 26, 2011
grin
only via email.
do u want my email?
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 7:02pm On Jun 26, 2011
I hp u wont count me as none o
wats d email sef?
Let me give u a trial
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 7:40pm On Jun 26, 2011
Wey d email na?
Abi ur tym don expire 4 cafe?
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jun 26, 2011
BWAAAAAAAHHHHH i like the way you twisted my response around to fit your reply, so let me put it back in the order i said it. . . . . . . .  

ibx1976:

I well appreciate your reposnse which contradicts itself.

let me just say that what you are doing is "not so right". you should come to NL and talk to people,hopefully get to know someone and "maybe" down the line meet them etc.
That exactly is what am here to do. I did mention about my email. Of course I would go through the normal process - exchange numbers. Talk and find outr similarities and difference etc.  I am already getting responses if that is what you are curious about. I still have not met the ONE though. So my search continues.
and this is why i said that coming and saying that you are solely here to find a WIFE is wrong. you should first "hope" to find a great friend, then "hope" that she will turn into a great "lover/gf" and then, down the line (aka a few months/yrs) hopefully she will turn into a great WIFE.

is NL a dating site?
YES and NO. YES because its got a dating section from which you are reading this post now.
at least we agree that it aint a dating site BUT if thats how you feel then you must DO what is necessary in most dating sites:
A) first say something about yourself: funny how you were very picky about the woman you are seeking but said absolutely NOTHING about yourself (height, age, look, where you from etc). lol
B) possibly put a pic of yourself so that the ladies know what they are dealing with.
C) give a more detailed description about what kind of person you are looking for. . . . . . . .  but hey, if you are seeking for just about anybody, its all good!

are all the women here single and desperate?
No one said the women here are desperate. Find it hard to fathom the rationality of your conclusion. Resorting to seek friendship or even marital partner online is not a new thing and does not mean one is desperate. Could simply mean you do not have the time, you do not have the skills to pull and so need a little help etc Am sure online dating does exist in the planet you live in.
by YOUR description of yourself, then only a desperate person would find anything appealing about you (or a GD seeking a mumu), therefore, as i said earlier, if you want to use this place as a dating site then you must DO what people do in these sites.

haven't you heard about all the online dating scam?
I am well aware of that and thanks for the warning. And am not here to scam anyone. I cannot do anything with a photo. Am serious about this mission
you may well be serious about this post, so are scammers who will hide behind nice photos of chicas and finish you.
here is the hard truth brotha: 95% of women that are seeking r/ship online dont have what it takes to get a partner in real life. it may be that:
- they are too busy. . . . . . but if they are then how will they be able to date or even get to know you in real life?
- they dont attract men due to their looks. . . . . . . unless you wanna date/marry some monkey.
- they live where there aint no man. . . . . . unless you are prepared to relocate then thats a waste of time.
- they are emotionally damaged. . . . .  the shy type or the kind that doesnt trust, have wrong attitude, violent, deceitful etc, you know?!
- they are desperate. . . . . .  therefore will settle for anyone just to be MRS somebody. to each their own!
- they have HEAVY BAGGAGE. . . . . .the ladies with 5kids and 4 different daddies type.
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by MMM2(m): 1:21am On Jun 27, 2011
op
can i marry u? undecided
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 1:57am On Jun 27, 2011
MRbrownJAY much as I would love to engage is verbal wrestling with you, I would resist trhe temptaton for aother day.

My mission here is clearly stated and I intend to stick by it. Maybe my post title was too intellectual for you. In seeking a wife, of course a relationship would first be cultivated. I have delibrately asked to be contacted by email so that we can further the conversation away from interuptions such as yours.

The last person I spoke to this morning knows all there is to know about me - my name, birthplace, height etc and all other statistics you mentioned. In the so called dating sites you mentioned, all those statistics stay in a private profile. Tell me why I should share my private details here? I only asked to be contacted by email for privacy reason.

Abeg carry ya wahala go somewhere else. Dont spoil stuff for a brother - otherwise I go withdraw ya invitation to the wedding o! angry
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 27, 2011
^^bro, here is the reason why i believe that you aint looking for a wife at all, but just using this excuse to get laid: http://www.naija4naija.com/mobile.advertDetails.html?adID=NTgw

but hey, whatever rocks your boat, playa!
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 2:34am On Jun 27, 2011
Thanks for your recommendation. Am sticking to NL. Sorry.
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by upendo98(f): 7:29am On Jun 27, 2011
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 9:20pm On Jun 28, 2011
Still waiting ,
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 10:59am On Jun 29, 2011
Wen u v nt replied my mail
wetin u still dey wait 4?
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by ibx1976: 12:09am On Jun 30, 2011
Am sure you sent yr mail to someone else. Unless am blind, I have not received any mails from you.
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by 2blunt: 5:43am On Jul 02, 2011
wow
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 7:19am On Jul 02, 2011
Dis ur pin funny o
bt i m nt on BB
mayb we cld chat on YIM
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by 2blunt: 7:23am On Jul 02, 2011
Funkyme4life@yahoo.com, though I hadly use yahoo chat, let me know wen u will be free, hope u r gud?
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2011
Yh fyn
i ll add u now
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by 2blunt: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2011
k
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 7:39am On Jul 02, 2011
I jst did
u nt online??
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by 2blunt: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2011
I will be in 10mins, pls
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by Dyt(f): 7:44am On Jul 02, 2011
U myt nt meet me in dat 10mins
bt leave a msg
gotta go do smths now
laters
winks
Re: Can I Find A Wife On Nl? by 2blunt: 7:49am On Jul 02, 2011
Okay, I just discova I av multiple requests, wat d first n last letter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lesbians Needed In Phc. / Wifey Material Gettin Scarce For London / Jackpot My Once Upon A Time In Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.