Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Abolongo....my Prison Story - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abolongo....my Prison Story (1968 Views)

Abolongo Oyo Jailbreak: Names And Pictures Of Escaped Inmates / BREAKING:Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free / My Prison Exeprience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 5:11am On Feb 12, 2022
May Jesus be the glories forever more.May the name of the lord be exalted.

I am going to tell you a story.the story of me in ABOLONGO and how JESUS delivered me...the gory story of a place called prison....i am going to tell you the pains of men behind wall.stories of the living dead.stories of chains and shackles,man inhumanity to man.....sit back relax.bring out ur popcorn, for its about to go down.

My new year started in trouble.i got into a fight with someone on new year day.(what a way to start the year.)i was already drunk actually.and the guy provoked my drunken state till we engaged.
like flash of light,i can recolect the breif moment of the squable.i came up to him to wrestle him to the ground but he was an expirience truoble maker.trouble is his calling...he read my intention before i got close to him and headbutted me twice in quick succession.i grab hold of him and two of us were down in seconds.but it was a crouded place and tow of us were seperated instantly by strong hands....tbc

3 Likes

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by MufasaLion: 5:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Following...
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 6:00am On Feb 12, 2022
They held us down and ask us not to fight on new year day.but by then the drink had cleared from my eyes for i could feel blood in my lip.i just stood up and touch my lips again and again and there was blood in my hands.it was then i learnt what headbutting actually was.(for the record,am not a violent person and cant remember if i fought more than twice in my whole life).i stood there like 5 mins just touching my lips and seeing my blood and realising that there is a surge of anger building up in me that i have never expirience before.i can see people coming up and asking me to forget about it and sit down but i cant feel them.people were just moving in slow motoin and their words were like eko.i was lost.lost in a murderous anger that i never felt before.

finally i dusted my cloth and went to the back yard.for some funny reason i saw a bottle on the ground and picked it up and start moving toward the mans shop.(he owns a football viewing center)but some of my friends stoped me.i went and sit in a corner.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Solmax(m): 7:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Following the story Ezemust

1 Like

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Phurlareen44(m): 10:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Continue Ezemust
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by joyandfaith: 10:51am On Feb 12, 2022
Op killed someone, he was an waiting trial and escaped to Benin Republic during prison break. My guess.
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Franzinni: 10:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sounds like its going to be ineresting all the way... *grabs a pair of 3d glasses*

Oya fire on.
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 1:21am On Feb 14, 2022
After a while i went home.my anger would'nt me let rest in my room a bit.i needed to see blood.it was a terible anger seething in me at that moment.
I tried to lay down and sleep but all i hear in my mind ear was revenge and blood.i stood up to go out but something pull me back and asked me to pray.strange as it may sound,i knelt down and prayed.i beg GOD to help me in this moment of madness.as i am going out to desplay,he alone can restrain me.
After my prayers i went out to even my scores.i went out in great anger that i could'nt notice people talking to me repeatedly.i just use my hanky to cover my broken lip while i walk to the mans shop.
I got to the mans shop but it was allready locked up...i could'nt beleive my eyes.i checked the front door the same story.i look for the man around but people said he allready locked up and gone home....i dont know where he lives,and even if i know am not going over there and am not waiting till 2maro.i went to the back of his shop and just stand there like 5 mins

2 Likes

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 1:55am On Feb 14, 2022
I just stood there like 5mins conteplating what to do.i could feel my temper rising murderously.i went back to the drinking joint to sit and conteplat on what to do.i cant even think coz the volume of my anger was causing my body to shake.i stood up and went to the back of the shop again.immediatly i went back there again,what to do occured to me.

Like an angry loin,i used my feet to break the back door of the mans shop.i went into the shop brouth down his tow plasma tv and broke them one after the other.i came out went to the front of the shop and sat down.i ordered for a gin,took the first gin brougth to me in a gulp and ordered for another.i drink that one in a go again and ordered for another.i was getting ready for trouble.
People who notice what i just did start looking at me strangely.some were asking me why i did what i did.some were condeming me for doing what i did.some were advising me on the next thing to do.while to some,i was just like an apparition,an object of stare...i just sat there.

1 Like

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 2:29am On Feb 14, 2022
I just sat there.taking my gin and shaking my legs...after a while one igbo man called me and ask me to leave that premises.he said i should leave for my own good.i thank him for his word and went and sit me down to my gin and leg shaking.
I just sat there feeling nothing.just waiting for words to reach the man.just waiting for his drama...as evening draw near,another aquaintans of mine advice me to leave the scene.leave this place now he had said.i just nod my head without standing.
As evening drew near,my anger being spent,and the man not fortcoming i started having a remorseful mind.i start asking mysf why i go overborad.i started seeing the inplication of what i just did.stupid i thought.but i am never going to run away.never!am going to see the end of anything i start either good or bad.

I was still lost in thougt when i saw a police officer alight from a keke napep acompanied by the man and his wife.the man pointed at me and the officer came closer to me.mr man,are u mr samson(not real name)the of

2 Likes

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Franzinni: 10:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
Bros wetin happen this story nor continue...?
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2022
Franzinni:
Bros wetin happen this story nor continue...?
busy.will start tmaro.promise

1 Like

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by FaceTanke: 10:10pm On Feb 24, 2022
U for done leave d place nah
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by LilMissFavvy(f): 4:03am On Feb 25, 2022
shocked we are waiting...
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by backnbeta(f): 6:23am On Feb 25, 2022
Ezemust, where art thou? undecided
Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 10:58pm On Feb 26, 2022
The officer asked me.i kept quiet and he ask again."are u mr samson,".yes i am,what do u want?i asked.
can u please follow me to the station to explain ursf?
for what purpose mr.officer?
the officers contenance changed after my last question.he stare at me for a while caculating how to behave i beleive.but before he could do or say anything more,an elderly man who i respect to high heaven asked me to follow the officer to the station and not to cause a scene.i immediatly get up and walk into the keke.we drove straight to the station.when we got to the station i was directed to sit in a bench while my conplainant explain his case.he elaborated about 10 mins to the female officer incharge of how i came and damage his two plazma tv.when he was through,the officer called me to explain my side of the story.for the first time in my life i lacked word to defend mysf properly.the effect of the gin and the stupidness of my action coupled to render me a "common fool" in front of the officer.i incohently told her how

1 Like

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 4:17am On Feb 27, 2022
Told her how i had being a good costumer of the man.how i have always paid to watch football match in his viewing center always.but to my surprice,today being match day and new year day as well,i had no urge to watch football due to the new year merryment.i had being drinking with some of my aquaintances(i refuse to call them friends)in fron of his shop.how i had only gone into his shop to check match score after i heard fans shouting goal(it was the arsenal vs man city match).i told her how he had sprang at me threatnenly even b4 i could look at the screan.he had come face2face with me and asked to stupidly leave his shop if am not giving him money.
i was shocked by his action and angered as well i told her.i was shocked because i never expected that type of reaction from my supposed costumer.
anyway i continued my naration.i told her how i gentley walk out of his shop after telling him how stupid he was 4 coming up to me like that.i had went out and sat with my drinking group trying to control my rage

1 Like

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 5:00am On Feb 27, 2022
He came out of the shop and and and ask all of us sitting there to leave.(it was sunny and his shop verander provided shade).in my drunken state,i knew that guy was looking 4 trouble.(he is the greatest trouble maker in the whole area.he fought almost everyone)i move my seat away from his shop just like every one.
but that man was not done with me.instead of him going back into his shop after we already moved away from his frontage, he would'nt but would rather stop in front of me pointing threatenly at me and saying he had marked me and will deal with me.i got up to challenge him and he engaged me and we started fighting.
she asked how did i break the tv and i told her.she juted some of my word down and ask me to go back to my sit.

i sat down feeling nothing at all..the effect of the gin..the officer called the complainant back to her table.they were talking in low tune now.i could'nt hear everything they say but i heard the man said "a television of two hundred and seventy thousand naira each".
what!

1 Like

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by Ezemust: 6:39am On Feb 27, 2022
What!i exclaimed.is that what this madman is trying to claim?he also brouth out some money and hand it over to the officer.one thousand naira notes,about five or six.after a while they left and the officer asked me to go and sit in the bench behind the counter.i move and remained there until their shifting.

After about 20 mins or so,another female officer came and asked the one incharch what my case was.she breifed her and handed her some sheet of paper.after their talk the new officer ask me to drop all i had with me on the counter.i drop my phone and some changes i had in my pocket.she led me to a cell and lock me up
TBC

2 Likes

Re: Abolongo....my Prison Story by SMJay: 2:05am On Jan 13, 2023
Ezemust:
What!i exclaimed.is that what this madman is trying to claim?he also brouth out some money and hand it over to the officer.one thousand naira notes,about five or six.after a while they left and the officer asked me to go and sit in the bench behind the counter.i move and remained there until their shifting.

After about 20 mins or so,another female officer came and asked the one incharch what my case was.she breifed her and handed her some sheet of paper.after their talk the new officer ask me to drop all i had with me on the counter.i drop my phone and some changes i had in my pocket.she led me to a cell and lock me up
TBC
Finish it na

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO - Unknown Clergymen Burn Bible & Denounce Jesus In A New Viral Video / Arab Muslims Open Fire, Launch Bomb At Black Muslims: Many Killed / Greece: Muslim Migrant Stabs Greek Woman On Central Athens Street(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.