Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,255 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death (204 Views)

What Technology-related Skills Can You Contribute To A School District? / Notore, Jeje Riders Nigeria, Donate Food Items To Jigawa Flood Victims / Group Charges Community To Contribute Towards Bridge Construction, Boost Agro G (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by Nobody: 5:53am On Feb 12, 2022
Just found this on a blog somewhere: Tenant given list of items to contribute following death of his landlord. Could this be true? I'm calling the undersigned.

Modified: I called the undersigned at exactly 5:56am to verify the veracity of the letter and she confirmed authoring it. I am dumbfounded just as she was when she found out it is now an issue for discourse.

Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by inspectorg(m): 5:56am On Feb 12, 2022
House of wonders.... angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 6:13am On Feb 12, 2022
na you kill am?
Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by samso247(m): 6:14am On Feb 12, 2022
Nothing wey Musa nor go see for gate. Reply the letter with,
Sorry for the demise of my landlord, but presently there is no Money in ground.

Thanks for your cooperation,
Your lovely Tenant

2 Likes

Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by Nobody: 6:15am On Feb 12, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
na you kill am?
lol, not for me. I found it on a blog and only called the author to verify the authenticity.
Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by mymadam(m): 6:23am On Feb 12, 2022
419... Pure & simple undecided
Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by RoyalBlu(f): 6:49am On Feb 12, 2022
Nor be only "thanks for your cooperation" lipsrsealed

*Normally, the tenants are supposed to come together and VOLUNTARILY contribute whatever they can to support the landlord's burial.

This formal, inconsiderate 'billing' is not just it at all.

1 Like

Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 7:01am On Feb 12, 2022
hahahahaha...yes I know it wasn't you..was just thinking out loud. No vex ore mi

Astoria:
lol, not for me. I found it on a blog and only called the author to verify the authenticity.
Re: Tenant Given List Of Items To Contribute After Landord's Death by NOC1(m): 7:02am On Feb 12, 2022
Hahaha, hungry landlord children.

This kids don’t do anything, the collect rent of years in advance, their hope is only centered on fathers property.

If their dad was this lazy will he build a house ?

I saw the headline, was hoping to see an Ikwere man was shocked to see that the letter is emanating from Aba, anyway ndi ngwa are not different from ikwere people they can give issues to there tenants.

If the tenant bring all this will he pay house rent again?

A well built 3bedroom flat in Umuahi or Aba goes for 350k per annum, with what I saw, he will be spending close to 200k whisk is more than half of his rent

(1) (Reply)

Newblogsindex / 'I Married Mercy Aigbe To Stop Fornication' Kazim Adeoti Shut Down Critics / Erele Bisi Fayemi Wins Global Women  leadership Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.