Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,368 members, 7,864,699 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:02 AM

Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! (538 Views)

RMD Shares Throwback Photo, Wonders How He Was Regarded As A Fine Man / Phyno Was Regarded As Nobody Then.. Pics / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by Igodomigodo419: 7:37am On Feb 12, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I’m a Twitter influencer and I checked the trends in Nigeria today being 12th of February and I found out Nairaland was trending on number 1! Netizens couldn’t stop talking about the platform as one of Nigeria’s top social media website to get the latest information concerning virtually every aspect of Nigeria sector locally and internationally.

The founder of Nairaland Seun Okowa has been greatly praised and applauded for the great interface and smooth running and maintainance of the site for over a decade now. While some are calling for the upgrade of the platform, others are of the opinions that the website should retain its old interface, but whatever it should be, there’s no denial that Nairaland has been of tremendous help to Nigerians in terms of disseminating information, providing help and assistance in various sectors such as health, politics, travel, marketing, business, economic issues, relationship and guidance and counseling section, reality talk, etc!

The various forums has proffered a lot of help for people who in one way or the other needs advise and orientation based on the chosen fields or careers!

As for me personally, there’s no day I don’t visit the site and a day without me visiting Nairaland is day incomplete! Indeed, Nairaland is the father of all social media websites in Nigeria.

See the screenshot of images below..

Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Wetin concern me undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by illicit(m): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2022
Up NL
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by wahles(m): 7:42am On Feb 12, 2022
grin At last
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by tyson98: 7:44am On Feb 12, 2022
Seems seun started with naturalist then in 2005

Kudos to you sango OG grin abi u don move

The fact is even Governors and top naija politicians dey on this nairaland,I doubt if bubu sef no dey grin
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by falcon01: 7:46am On Feb 12, 2022
Seun upgrade ooo not changing fonts and dim the colours add features. The reason I'm here is because it's the only Nigerian platform I know of with the highest number of audience
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by tolufase: 7:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Haha, someone wrote there that even the next plans of your village people can be found on nairaland. grin
Lala
Seun
Come and verify this information. Do you copy?
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:47am On Feb 12, 2022
This comment got me lool. And again Nairaland is the home of Savage Lords grin grin

Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by RoyalBlu(f): 7:52am On Feb 12, 2022
*Nairaland is a total package site.

The good... The bad... The **** cheesy

*The good aspects of this great forum by far outweighs the negatives.

Kudos to the founder Seun, and everyone who's made this place what's become positively.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by MufasaLion: 8:11am On Feb 12, 2022
I love Nairaland.

kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by Goldbw122(m): 8:15am On Feb 12, 2022
It a zip package of numerous information.
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by kunlesehan(m): 8:19am On Feb 12, 2022
Yes, kudos to Seun.
I check nairaland everyday, there's so much wealth of info here.
Re: Nairaland Trending On Twitter Now! Regarded As The Best Social Media Site Ever! by We4all: 12:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yeah, Nairaland is good but that doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be upgraded. There is something I observed which I don’t like: the fact that someone can quote and edit my post and change the contents. I see it as a technical glitch and Seun should fix that.

(1) (Reply)

Selina Tested Episode 23 / See How Stephanie Otobo Shows Off Her Boobs For Apostle Suleman / Davido Arrives 02 Arena With Cubana Chief Priest And His 30BG Geng (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.