Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS (335 Views)

Nuhu Ribadu Represents Buhari In Court / Obasanjo At Auwalu Anwar Book Launch As Kwankwaso Represents Atiku / Wike: Ibrahim Idris Represents "Satan" In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS by DeltaFire: 8:48am On Feb 12, 2022
THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS

Old Biafra of blessed memory was the vehicle peoples of the Eastern Region had used to try to escape from the new Union since the one we had agreed to be in was destroyed by the military coups of 1966.

Then in 1999, Ralph Uwazuruike a cunning lawyer, unilaterally resurrected his version of “Biafra” and from that he became stupendously wealthy yet provided not one gram of freedom for his followers.

Uwazuruike’s disciple Nnamdi Kanu learned from his master how to use “Biafra” to scam the gullibles. Nnamdi Kanu being a sufferer of schizophrenia, took the matter to the violent end that we see. So his Biafra involves fetish, ritual killing, now cannibalism, and drug taking whether marijuana or mpuru miri (methamphetamine).

Biafra of 21st century is therefore a bastardization of the Old Biafra. Like Old Biafra it brings death and destruction to Igbos, but it brings them bad reputation of f00lishness. Here is a list of what Biafra of this century stands for, and it is why SE will be isolated and Igbos from there will remain hiding away from their ancestral land in Canada and China, in America and Malaysia.

Biafra now represents:
• Igbo supremacism
• Igbo self-importance
• Igbo domination of less populous ethnic nations of SS
• Igbo desire for land grab in SS
• Igbo street gang
• Igbo Fraternity
• Igbo violence
• Igbo drug addiction
• Igbo cannibalism
• Igbo ritual killing
• Igbo loss of their former good reputation

Nnamdi Kanu who calls himself Biafran made it openly clear he was an agent in Igbo land that would bring hatred upon Igbos, he even said Igbo are CURSED. You heard him. (Nnamdi Kanu only calls himself Igbo when he wants money or is in trouble). It looks like Nnamdi Kanu may have succeeded in his work because now not only are Igbo a laughing stock, but it is becoming harder to find any SS who wants Igbo to be in a country with them. Igbo are becoming the new Fulani, and it is all because of “Biafra”.

I believe it is not too late. Igbo Nation can become respected again but only if Ndi Igbo decide to reject that “Biafra” that has never brought them any thing good. Therefore, to my Igbo brethren, I advise you to REJECT BIAFRA AND LIVE.

Re: THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS by Felimax(m): 8:57am On Feb 12, 2022
The fanatics will totally disagree with you.
In the broader picture they are seriously believing that other Igbo speaking tongues will surely join them but when it comes to something tangible they will insist other Igbo speaking tongues not from the East are not Igbos. Just as they doing to Amaechi and Ngozi okonjo-Iweala. That is Ibo for you.

No Ibo man can tell you what Biafra means in Igbo yet the have this absolute belief that Biafra belongs to them in all totality which is a great fallacy.

The South has totally rejected the Biafra agitation because considering their position in the map they may not need Biafra nor Nigeria God willing if the country must divide. This I doubt.

Nice post though!

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS by gidgiddy: 9:00am On Feb 12, 2022
The voice of the people is the voice of God

Re: THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS by achi4u(m): 9:21am On Feb 12, 2022
Op you get time honestly, at the end you didn't profer any solution to the Biafran nation.

Should we stop halfway or continue the struggle?

1 Like

Re: THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS by Skooltynz: 9:33am On Feb 12, 2022
Op I no understand this your movement, all this energy you are wasting attacking ipob why not use it to promote your own movement,op tell us true you are a bmc in disguise.
Re: THIS IS WHAT 21st CENTURY BIAFRA REPRESENTS by Nairalandhotboy(m): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2022
I don't think there is anything wrong in asking for freedom though. Most northerners even support Biafra. The problem is this politician with there evil looting agendas.. As for all this small boys online. When the time comes. I know your type.. APC and PDP. Just give this people Biafra let us rest and face Nigeria. Africans are quick to say no to racism but keeps killing themselves for something that a referendum will solve

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Buhari Signs Electoral Act Amendment Bill / What Is Nigeria Bringing To The Table? / BREAKING: NURTW Suspends MC Oluomo Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.