Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,967,402 members, 7,202,091 topics. Date: Monday, 05 December 2022 at 08:05 PM

Governor Sanwoolu Jogs and Crosses Finish line To Start The Access Bank Marathon - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Governor Sanwoolu Jogs and Crosses Finish line To Start The Access Bank Marathon (399 Views)

"Restore Sanity, Sanwoolu Needs To Remove His Campaign Posters" - Darey Alade / Ijebu Pictured With Babajide Sanwoolu After Campaign / Sanwoolu Visit Oba Abiodun Oniru, Appreciates Him For His Support. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Governor Sanwoolu Jogs and Crosses Finish line To Start The Access Bank Marathon by StagethemTVee: 8:54am On Feb 12
Lagos state Governor Sanwoolu opens the Access Bank Marathon by Jogging across the Finish line.

According to him:

I set the ball rolling, at the 2022 Access Bank Marathon this morning. Well, you can say I’m an early winner because, I crossed the finish

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DKedgZ9je4k

Boss Lalasticlala

Re: Governor Sanwoolu Jogs and Crosses Finish line To Start The Access Bank Marathon by soulfood(m): 1:21pm On Feb 12
Correct Governor. Where are the "Tinubu should come and jog too" crew?

(1) (Reply)

Focalistic Promises To Buy Davido Another Rolls Royce / The Injustice Is Unfair’ – N'marley Laments As NDLEA Releases Mohbad / Bishop Oyedepo Calls Daddy Adeboye "Young Man" As He Clocks 80

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2022 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.