Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:58 AM

Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) (7538 Views)

Emily Faye: Adunni Ade With Her Mother On Sick Bed (Photos) / Emily Faye: Meet Adunni Ade White Mother (Photos) / Actress Adunni Ade Hits The Beach In Sexy Swimsuit (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by Damilaredrey24(m): 9:12am On Feb 12, 2022
MEET EMILY FAYE, THE WHITE MOTHER OF YORUBA ACTRESS, ADUNNI ADE (PHOTOS)
https://owambefashion..com/2022/02/meet-emily-faye-white-mother-of-yoruba.html?m=1

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by IJOBA11: 9:14am On Feb 12, 2022
WE HAVE STARTED FRYING WATER ALREADY

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by bigjackass: 2:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
And some people claim she bleached her skin. We need to be calling down in this country
Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by DRimsh(f): 2:31pm On Feb 12, 2022
Seen.
Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by pretydiva(f): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
She's the carbon copy of her mom

2 Likes

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by shadrach77: 6:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
So what's the big deal? cry
Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by dahmie2013: 6:32pm On Feb 12, 2022
What a resemblance...

1 Like

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wow.. I said it that this lady is not pure black or white. I just knew theres a mixture some where.

The Mom doesn't look pretty as a young woman. She looks more like adunni and also beautiful in old age.

1 Like

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by Harry00(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
this how I want my kids

1 Like

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by KhiaW(f): 9:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Unattracted parents, unattracted child.
Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by l0uie(m): 10:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
Being married to someone from a different ethnic or race is the best because your kids comes out mixed.

PS. Me like this na mix I be oh. I dey mixed.
Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by robinso01(m): 11:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Biko, if you no fine, try to marry person wey fine for the sake of ur children
Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 13, 2022
The young version of her mum looks like mary jane
Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by abeniagbon(m): 8:54am On Feb 13, 2022
KhiaW:
Unattracted parents, unattracted child.
Show us your mad parent that begotten mad bikini like you...Idiot

1 Like

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by KhiaW(f): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
abeniagbon:

Show us your mad parent that begotten mad bikini like you...Idiot
Beauty is subjective, you can find someone beautifull while I view them as hideous, that's a fact of nature not Idiocracy, but your statement is out of the mind of an idiot.

1 Like

Re: Meet Emily Faye, The White Mother Of Yoruba Actress, Adunni Ade (photos) by wealthtrak: 11:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Damilaredrey24:
MEET EMILY FAYE, THE WHITE MOTHER OF YORUBA ACTRESS, ADUNNI ADE (PHOTOS)
https://owambefashion..com/2022/02/meet-emily-faye-white-mother-of-yoruba.html?m=1
She's white American.

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Booed On Met Gala Red Carpet / OMG!! Man Caught Having Sex With His Own Daughter (Photos) / Meet The Most Beautiful Teen Actress, Adaeze Onuigbo(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.