Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,768 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha (927 Views)

Sculpture Of Aisha Yesufu By Emmanuel Omoregie, UNIBEN Final Year Student / Impunity In The Villa As Aisha Buhari, Kids Confront Husband’s PA, Shots Fired / Tension in the Villa as Buhari threatens to dump 2nd term bid on health grounds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Ebubu: 10:20am On Feb 12, 2022
Published 12 February 2022

The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in a drastic move on Saturday, approved the appointment of former lawmaker, Muhammad Zorro, as the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs and Strategy, Office of the First Lady.

This is as the President temporarily redeployed three aides of the first lady to the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation.

Special Adviser to the President on Media and Publicity, Femi Adesina, disclosed this in a statement he signed on Saturday titled ‘President Buhari approves Sami Zorro SSA to First Lady, redeployment and disengagement of others’.

At the insistence of the First Lady, Aisha Buhari, the President also approved the immediate redeployment of three of the political appointees in her office to the office of the Secretary to the Government of the Federation, pending their assignment to some other government departments or agencies.

Adesina said, “Those affected by the redeployment are: Dr. Mohammed Abdulrahman who was Senior Special Assistant to the President on Health and Development Partners and Personal Physician to the First Lady; Hadi Uba who was Special Assistant to the President on Administration and Wole Aboderin who was Special Assistant to the President on Non-Governmental Organisations, NGOs.

“Also approved with effect from February 11, is the disengagement of Zainab Kazeem, the Special Assistant to the President on Domestic and Social Events, Office of the First Lady.

“Zorro, a famous journalist, brings to the new job decades-long experience in media practice, publishing and unionist leadership.:He was at various times President, Nigeria Union of Journalists, West African Journalists Association and the Federation of African Journalists.

“He was in the House of Representatives where he chaired the committee on Internally Displaced Persons, Refugees and Initiatives on North East.”

Although the reason for the reshuffle remains unknown as of the filing of this report, it comes barely 48 hours after the First Lady was spotted on an evening train returning from Kaduna to Abuja.

Source: https://semmatloaded.com/2022/02/shakeup-in-aso-villa-as-buhari-sacks-four-aides-of-aisha/amp/

Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Emdes: 10:57am On Feb 12, 2022
Not my business
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by SadiqBabaSani: 10:59am On Feb 12, 2022
Smh
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by pyyxxaro: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2022
I hear say CCTV catch them de spy Mama Yusuf Ukwu

Naim there kuku sack them before wetin happen 1960 repeat e self

They should replace the Aides with some of our Nairaland BMCs undecided
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by SarkinYarki: 11:04am On Feb 12, 2022
After allowing enter train they must be sacked cheesy
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by AustineE1: 11:14am On Feb 12, 2022
The same office of the first lady,which Buhari promised then not to recognize in his government.... anyway APC and lies are inseparable,they are like the valley of mud where anything that goes in,either sinks,stinks or smells.

2 Likes

Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Laggafin: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2022
It will end in premium tears for dem too after 2023
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Otuegbe: 11:39am On Feb 12, 2022
When I saw that man sitting close to the First Lady in that train . I know trouble dey
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Senioreddy: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2022
AustineE1:
The same office of the first lady,which Buhari promised then not to recognize in his government.... anyway APC and lies are inseparable,they are like the valley of mud where anything that goes in,either sinks,stinks or smells.

Walahi your head correct far
I was about saying same thing. This administration lies with utmost impunity
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by SwissMass: 11:43am On Feb 12, 2022
ok
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by naija4life247: 11:49am On Feb 12, 2022
AustineE1:

That terrorist is a shameless idiot just like the miscreants writing nonsense for him e.g. Femi Adesina, Sheu Garba, Lie Mohammed that can lie against Jesus and Prophet Mohammed (SAW)
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Racoon(m): 11:57am On Feb 12, 2022
The President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), in a drastic move..approved the appointment of former lawmaker, Muhammad Zorro, as the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Public Affairs and Strategy, Office of the First Lady.
"...The big promises made by the APC in 2015 have all evaporated. The big masquerader who promised to fight corruption has turned out to be the Abetter-in-Chief of corruption.

He promised that his wife won’t run the Office of the First Lady when he ascends the throne. Today, his wife’s contracts are embedded in the national budget while his children live in outrageous opulence...."
https://punchng.com/the-trials-of-brother-tinubu/?amp=1

This is the same hypocritical government being led by Mr fake integrity that was sanctimoniously grand- standing that the "office of the First Lady" operated by previous govts was a source of corruption.But just like the scam and fraudulent fuel subsidy, they have runned the corruption to the maximum.

Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Racoon(m): 11:58am On Feb 12, 2022
AustineE1:
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Racoon(m): 12:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
naija4life247:
That terrorist is a shameless idiot just like the miscreants writing nonsense for him e.g. Femi Adesina, Sheu Garba, Lie Mohammed that can lie against Jesus and Prophet Mohammed (SAW)
Especially that chronic shameless, irredeemable asslicker Femi Adeshina and their zombies here.
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Nonexisting: 12:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
I just remembered "I will abolish the office of first lady". Now we not only have the office up and running but it has its headquarters in Dubai.

1 Like

Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by LibertyRep: 12:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
So many people have expected Buhari to come with some level of frugality, but hell no!

He is as wasteful as those he condemned in the past.

What is the Office of the First Lady that is alien to our constitution doing with retinue of aides to start with?
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 12:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Gireiboy(m): 12:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Otuegbe:
When I saw that man sitting close to the First Lady in that train . I know trouble dey
That's her immediate younger brother bro cheesy
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by DEROX: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin after she visit one person
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by phelps007: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Otuegbe:

grin grin
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Burruchaga71(m): 2:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Which one is the office of the first lady again?
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Roma10: 2:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Family problem
Re: Shakeup In Aso Villa As Buhari Sacks Four Aides Of Aisha by Maxymilliano(m): 3:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
People always have the best ideas on how to run government efficiently without wastage when they are not in power..

Give them the power and watch them turn to something else..

This administration is a classical example of the hypocrisy of politicians after all the lies about scrapping the office of first lady if elected

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Council Of State Okays April 2023 For National Census / 2023: How Tinubu Disrespected The Olu Of Warri. / PDP Ticket: You’re My Friend, But I Won’t Work For You, Ayu Tells Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.