Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) (957 Views)

I Just Bombed A Technical Interview / Review My App I Built From Scratch / Just Published My First Android Game (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by hilltop007(m): 11:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Google just approved my app that I submitted 11 days ago.

It is a JAMB Practice App which took me 3 months to complete.

Please support me by downloading and rating it 5 star.

You can share it with friends and families who are preparing for JAMB or similar exams.

Here is the playstore link
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.jambcbtpastquestions.jamb360

You can also check out the link on my signature. Thanks.

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by waploger(m): 11:41am On Feb 12, 2022
How do I go about creating an app?
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 12, 2022
Congratulations
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by hilltop007(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2022
33bandit:
Congratulations
Thank you sir.
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by hilltop007(m): 11:51am On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:
If you want to be a mobile app developer I'd suggest you start with HTML and CSS; they will introduce you to the programming world. After that, start learning JAVA or Kotlin (for android) or Swift (for ios).

1 Like

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by waploger(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2022
hilltop007:
If you want to be a mobile app developer I'd suggest you start with HTML and CSS; they will introduce you to the programming world. After that, start learning JAVA or Kotlin (for android) or Swift (for ios).

As a beginner I should start with HTML and CSS ?
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by hilltop007(m): 11:59am On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:

Yes. Although they are not programming language, but they will introduce you to the world of programming. Check out https://www.w3schools.com for tutorials. Please download, rate and share my app. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by airsaylongcome: 1:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Did you do this as a means to learn coding on Android? Or is there a business dimension to this?
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by LikeAking: 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
hilltop007:

Good answer.

The despised HTML & css hold d key.
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by hilltop007(m): 2:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:
Did you do this as a means to learn coding on Android? Or is there a business dimension to this?
Both. But the primary purpose is to make profit.
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by LikeAking: 2:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Post ya app for education section
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by airsaylongcome: 2:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
hilltop007:
Both. But the primary purpose is to make profit.

I'm always interested when people build CBTs like this for business purposes. While it is not enforced in Nigeria yet, are you aware you that JAMB and WAEC past questions are copyrighted and that you need permission from these bodies to use their past questions like this?

Also if it's primarily for business purposes, why not use already existing solutions like Moodle or TAO?

1 Like

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by DieRich5: 2:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
waploger:
I was planning to learn animation video but seeing ur post here, meh I just changed my mind.............. I'm learning dis app shit

2 Likes

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by hilltop007(m): 2:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
airsaylongcome:

I'm always interested when people build CBTs like this for business purposes. While it is not enforced in Nigeria yet, are you aware you that JAMB and WAEC past questions are copyrighted and that you need permission from these bodies to use their past questions like this?

Also if it's primarily for business purposes, why not use already existing solutions like Moodle or TAO?
Thank for the info. The App is completely free and monetization is only ads.
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by waploger(m): 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
hilltop007:
Yes. Although they are not programming language, but they will introduce you to the world of programming. Check out https://www.w3schools.com for tutorials. Please download, rate and share my app. Thanks.

Rated and shared your app..

1 Like

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by waploger(m): 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
DieRich5:
I was planning to learn animation video but seeing ur post here, meh I just changed my mind.............. I'm learning dis app shit

I got a lot of apps in mind to create.... Na to learn am...

1 Like

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by stanliwise(m): 12:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
DieRich5:
and when you see animation, then you jump back
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by DieRich5: 1:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
stanliwise:
and when you see animation, then you jump back
lolz....... I'll still learn it but I'll hold it for now
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by earthsync(f): 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
waploger:

There's a 11 hours long tutorial on HTML and CSS on freecodecamp's YouTube channel. I'd recommend you check it out. And also w3school and freecodecamp websites are also good
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by earthsync(f): 1:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
waploger:

There's a 11 hours long tutorial on HTML and CSS on freecodecamp's YouTube channel. I'd recommend you check it out. And also w3school and freecodecamp websites are also great for getting started with html and css

1 Like

Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by waploger(m): 1:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
earthsync:

There's a 11 hours long tutorial on HTML and CSS on freecodecamp's YouTube channel. I'd recommend you check it out. And also w3school and freecodecamp websites are also great for getting started with html and css

Thanks
Re: I Just Published My App To The Google Play Store (photos) by stanliwise(m): 8:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
DieRich5:
lolz....... I'll still learn it but I'll hold it for now
just maintain focus is all I will say. you can do both but let it be one at a time. let there be a clear plan

(1) (Reply)

/ Can I Use Core I5 3rd Generation For Programming Or Coding? / Programmers Is This True?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.