Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,157 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia (748 Views)

Procure.Pay.Ship | Make RMB/¥ Payments to Your Suppliers With Ease! / Join Reine Fashion Preorder Group To Get Products At Mouthwatering Prices / Make RMB/¥ Payments to your Suppliers With Ease! INSTANT!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:56am On Feb 12, 2022
Do you wish to maximize profit in your business?
Are you looking start a new line of business or add more products to what you currently have?
Then you need a marketplace where you can find all the products you need and see them at the lowest possible prices so you can maximize your profit.
Imagine bringing Alaba international market, Tradefair, Lagos Island, Mile 12 and many more markets in Nigeria into one big market so that you can find the producers, importers and suppliers you need for any product.

Gotahia brings this to you and more. Gotahia is an online marketplace where you can meet importers, distributors, producers and suppliers. On Gotahia you can connect with suppliers of any product you want to sell from the comfort of your home using www.gotahia.com

With Gotahia you don't have to face the risk of getting scammed in the markets because you can meet legit business owners at anytime.

You can be sure of buying at a price that will enable you make more profit, sell at a competitive price so you can attract more customers.

You also get your own online store to sell from, Gotahia can serve as a 'second shop' for you. That means you have constant access to Products from a supplier's warehouse and if you run out of stock you can easily ask a supplier for goods to complete your sale. Essentially you can sell products you don't own and make profit.

And if you don't have a business or enough capital to start one, there are lots of ways you can work with the suppliers on Gotahia to get Products to start that business and start making money.
If you need further clarification feel free to ask in the thread or proceed to http://www.gotahia.com/reseller
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by incometrader(m): 1:00pm On Feb 16, 2022
So Gotahia is an online wholesale market, right?
You meet people in the real markets on Gotahia and you get their contact details so you can do business with them and Gotahia is not a middleman... how does Gotahia make money then?
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:04pm On Feb 16, 2022
Gotahia makes money when a reseller subscribes. The subscription activates an online store where the reseller can resell any product available on Gotahia as long as they are interested in it with a profit.

And grants the reseller access to contact information of suppliers of any product they are interested in.

I Know your next question will be "How much is the subscription?"

I'd have loved to tell you 25k�

BUT IT'S ACTUALLY 6k for a whole year right now. This is a time limited offer by the way
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by incometrader(m): 6:02pm On Feb 20, 2022
Hmm... it is fine. What if I don't have 6k to start? Can I do one month subscription for a cheaper amount?
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 10:34pm On Feb 20, 2022
Yes, you can subscribe for a month at just NGN1,000
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by incometrader(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2022
Cool
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Bloomberriez: 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2022
This is really cool! I read here that I will get an online store.... How do I use this online store?
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2022
You'll get a unique link that takes anyone to these store when they click through it. So any buyer who tries to buy through your store will see the products at your own price so you can sell a supplier's Products from there and make profits
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by incometrader(m): 7:53pm On Mar 26, 2022
Is it like affiliate marketing?
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 4:59pm On Mar 27, 2022
It's actually similar to affiliate marketing in the sense that anyone who follows your link can buy any product on Gotahia through you BUT the difference is that in this case you DECIDE HOW MUCH PROFIT YOU WANT TO MAKE ON A CATEGORY OF PRODUCTS and you can physically interact with products and complete your sales by your self
incometrader:
Is it like affiliate marketing?
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 6:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO GOTAHIA'S SERVICES?

when you subscribe to Gotahia's services what are you paying for?

Gotahia's promise to you is to give you a platform where you can buy any goods at the lowest possible price in the market to sell for bigger profit. Does this make sense for a business person?

Yes!!
Every business person wants to increase profit and this is by far the easiest way. Getting access to the big wholesalers and buying at the lowest prices allows you to sell at higher profits.

Every good business person wants to expand, Gotahia connects you with suppliers that you can build relationships with. So you can find diverse ways to work with them to get more goods to grow your business.

Gotahia also connects you with suppliers for any product you may discover and want to add to your business. This is a great way to expand and scale sustainably.

Gotahia saves you the high capital required to start a business. When you sign up and activate your Gotahia store you can advertise and sell products you don't own. This is a great way to earn profit on products you didn't have the capital to stock.

You get an online store- when you subscribe on your Gotahia account, you get an online store that also serve as an affiliate link where you earn profits on any product purchased through your store. The best part is that you'll decide the price for those items and hence the profit you'll earn.

All these comes at just 6k per year
Or 1k per month

Too much value for the price cheesy
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Bloomberriez: 1:17pm On Mar 28, 2022
Selling goods I do not own sounds very nice... but what if I a customer orders through me and the supplier delivers to my customer with their own packaging and phone number? What can I do?
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 5:18pm On Mar 28, 2022
Because you are coming through Gotahia, you'll have direct contact with the supplier so you can tell them you don't want that and if want the delivery packaging branded in your own business name you can get the product from the supplier and deliver it by yourself
Bloomberriez:
Selling goods I do not own sounds very nice... but what if I a customer orders through me and the supplier delivers to my customer with their own packaging and phone number? What can I do?

Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by incometrader(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
nice one
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Jureal(f): 2:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
Mikeaniebiet:
WHY SUBSCRIBE TO GOTAHIA'S SERVICES?

when you subscribe to Gotahia's services what are you paying for?

Gotahia's promise to you is to give you a platform where you can buy any goods at the lowest possible price in the market to sell for bigger profit. Does this make sense for a business person?

Yes!!
Every business person wants to increase profit and this is by far the easiest way. Getting access to the big wholesalers and buying at the lowest prices allows you to sell at higher profits.

Every good business person wants to expand, Gotahia connects you with suppliers that you can build relationships with. So you can find diverse ways to work with them to get more goods to grow your business.

Gotahia also connects you with suppliers for any product you may discover and want to add to your business. This is a great way to expand and scale sustainably.

Gotahia saves you the high capital required to start a business. When you sign up and activate your Gotahia store you can advertise and sell products you don't own. This is a great way to earn profit on products you didn't have the capital to stock.

You get an online store- when you subscribe on your Gotahia account, you get an online store that also serve as an affiliate link where you earn profits on any product purchased through your store. The best part is that you'll decide the price for those items and hence the profit you'll earn.

All these comes at just 6k per year
Or 1k per month

Too much value for the price cheesy

Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by incometrader(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2022
I see what you did there cheesy @jurealstorez. You've got a shiny Gotahia store link

1 Like

Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 2:47pm On Jun 01, 2022
JOIN GOTAHIA SELLERS COMMUNITY

We found a real problem after talking to many active and aspiring business people: it is difficult to start or grow a business online in a sustainable way. There are many resources on the internet but you need to do a lot of work to stitch the useful pieces together.
So, we have built a community of sellers growing their business online. This is a place to learn, to practice and to leverage on the power of a community. One of things we do is post products that you can start selling now even without capital. We negotiate with the suppliers to get the best offers so you can make more profits.

Whatsapp +234 802 691 1071 to join.
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by Mikeaniebiet(m): 11:12pm On Jun 06, 2022
Building a great business usually requires years of hard work, mistakes and lessons, testing strategy after strategy to finally figure out what really works. But what if you could save yourself some of those headaches and head right on to what matters with already tested strategies? Welcome to the Gotahia Sellers Community!

Learn more here
https://blog.gotahia.com/build-your-online-business-fast-and-get-products-to-sell-join-gotahia-sellers-community
Re: Get Products Directly From Importers, Distributors And Suppliers With Gotahia by incometrader(m): 8:34am On Jul 17, 2022
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Lets Help You Brand Your Business / More Suppliers Needed! Palm Kernel Biz. / If You Are In Need Genuine Crude Sellers - 08131244776

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.