Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) (55937 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Rawtruth1: 4:34pm On Feb 12, 2022
I thought she is a pastor
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by onuman: 4:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
KingOfAmebo:

"Confused ugly bitch...you ain't part of us". - Village People Spokesperson

She is best fit to speak for the Skull Miners.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by BeardedmeatR(m): 4:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
LordGuru1:
I knew it! See the Bafmt Horn intentionally displayed on her face.
grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by tosyne2much(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
Valentine's day fornication among youths

What a sarcastic way of preaching cheesy
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by jrusky(m): 4:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is depression.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And most Nigerian men?

Wizards, fraudsters, occultic, cultists, ritualists, terrorists. Just to name a few. undecided
Must it always be 'us versus them'? Yuck! Learn to ignore some things, some times undecided

Small thing Una go begin quote, dey try clapback...dudes probably catching his own cruise for all we know.

That's the myopic opinion of a single guy out of millions, you quoting tryna do the same means you're myopic too.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by UnabashedIPOB: 4:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Omicronvaccine:
Actress Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video)

Veteran Nollywood actress, Eucharia Anunobi has announced that admission into the University of Witchcraft is now open, IGBERETV reports.

She made the announcement on her Instagram page, listing courses that will be offered in the university.

Anunobi while dropping a Bible verse "Proverbs 15: 12", noted that admission starts from 12am and closes 12 midnight on February 14, 2022.

She wrote;

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CZ3lh-TFAGl/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

See video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xczm7iuq3Ns

Mad people everywhere!

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by DAVE5(m): 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And most Nigerian men?

Wizards, fraudsters, occultic, cultists, ritualists, terrorists. Just to name a few. undecided

Abeg name all

There’s no Nigerian woman that’s a fraudster, occultist, cultist, ritualistic, terrorist, just to name a few

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by sunbreaker: 4:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Which kind play be this? I thought they said this woman has turned Pastor?
you speak my mind
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Must it always be 'us versus them'? Yuck! Learn to ignore some things, some times undecided

Small thing Una go begin quote, dey try clapback...dudes probably catching his own cruise for all we know.

That's the myopic opinion of a single guy out of millions, you quoting tryna do the same means you're myopic too.
Well me too I am catching cruise since all of you want to be mad.

It's ok to champion the anti women campaign,it's not disgusting to you, it's not an " us vs them" to you ,this double standards will break your neck .

Put your gender in check before you mention me next time else ,the bias will eat you and your lungs.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Balkan(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Rapture4real(m): 4:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
She is using satirical approach to warn again sexual perversion that always characterises Valentine day.

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
ultimateprof:
Her message has what we called metaphorical meaning. Don't comment if you have not watched the video.

For where? They won’t watch it. The few who watched it didn’t get the message. grin
Many Nigerians lack basic comprehension skills. Just look at the dumbo comments on the first page.

The satirical lady was passing a powerful message. She simply mentioned acts that could be classified as witchcraft. The reason she capped it up with Valentine was to point out its ungodliness.

A very great message I must say. cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by kelvinezeh55(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Karemarealty288:
Why is this Hanty confusing us ....see what too much masturbation dey cause..
u know from experience right
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by madjune(m): 4:50pm On Feb 12, 2022
Balkan:
The curse the mother put on her, for denying she is her mother, during her university days in lMT
is stillfollowingher
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2012/08/how-actress-eucharia-anunobi-snubbed-her-mother.html/amp

You Sabi the woman well.

Her parents showed up at her Matriculation and because they looked niggardly, she denied knowing them.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Xtianart(f): 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ok, I will be waiting for the demonstration of your powers when you graduate.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Omniman(m): 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
Una no dey read Abi..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by ojembaojemba: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Is she the vice-chancellor or registrar
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by shadrach77: 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Yes she is a pastor. She is passing a spiritual message using metaphor

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by doctor20202020(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Am dissapointed in her the way I love all her movies , make she call me and apologize to me on 08033196353
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by doctor20202020(m): 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Am dissapointed in her the way I love all her movies , make she call me and apologize to me on 08033196353 one of the movie the glamour's girls part 1 and part 2 I love d movie alots
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by doctor20202020(m): 5:02pm On Feb 12, 2022
Am dissapointed in her the way I love all her movies , make she call me and apologize to me on 08033196353 one of the movie the glamour's girls part 1 and part 2 I love d movie
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Macmoni(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
NaijaRoyalty:
Most Nigerian women are witches so I'm not surprised
Do you have a mother ?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Ynix(m): 5:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
Rawtruth1:
did you watch the video
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
[quote author=ALLNIGERIANSMAD post=110171261]Which kind play be this? I thought they said this woman has turned Pastor?

PASTORS ARE WORST THAN WITCHES
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by BJanta: 5:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ladycewhy:
And most Nigerian men?

Are women exempted from your list ?
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by jaxxy(m): 5:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Balkan:
The curse the mother put on her, for denying she is her mother, during her university days in lMT
is stillfollowingher
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.informationng.com/2012/08/how-actress-eucharia-anunobi-snubbed-her-mother.html/amp

She was being sarcastic bt some are too impatient to comprehend.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Blitzerz: 5:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
rayopt:
Lol. She is passing a viable message. If u watch the video and you get sense, u suppose understand

Modify: it is clear that many of the front page commenters did not watch the video. Shame!!

Honestly.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by httpfelix: 5:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
E get y grin

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by iyapont: 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
See them saying rubbish in comment section grin grin to watch the video is a problem..lazy Nigerians,tueh
Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by Ladycewhy(f): 5:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
BJanta:

Are women exempted from your list ?
Are men exempted from witchcraft? undecided

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi Annnouces Admission Into University Of Witchcraft (Video) by WoundedLamb: 5:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
tophumble:
Jor ooo.

This does not look like a joke

Lol... did you watch the video? She merely pointed out a few vices obtainable in today's society.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lanre Gentry Shares His Kirikiri Prison Experience Hours After His Release / Moesha Boduong Poses In Bikini In A Swimming Pool, Fans React. / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.