Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! (908 Views)

Chimamanda Vs Arthur Eze; Chimamanda Releases A Documentary. (video) / Chimamanda Adichie Vs Arthur Eze: A Documentary By Chimamanda / Documentary Content Writing 1k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! by KiNg0G: 12:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
All rights reserved

Welcome to the woes of my life, with deep regrets in my heart am writing this to you the year 2031 may 5th sitting right here in my cell in the united states penitentiary, Atwater california. it felt just like yesterday, 9 years ago when I was still young and naive.. doing things my way with no regards for elders, laws or humanity in the small town of Benin nigeria. If I could rewind the time back to Feb 12 2022 just maybe I won't have been here in a maximum security serving life with no possibility of parole..

I know you be wondering why now?. what happened in Feb 12 2022...why am i finally letting out the secret of how I operate not when I was arrested by the fbi, Interpol and DEA.which they came with several deals on the table for me to snitch on my men, banks managers... politicians and Godfather's in nigeria and europe continent I kept mute (why didn't I go hush puppy on them) I choosed not to... hence I was given 126years by the jurys and the judge that presides on my case.. with 10 counts of first degree murder.. conspiracies.felony. money laundering.and drug peddling.

Was I sorry for the awful things I did, yes I am..but it's too late to cry when the head is off..I seek redemption from the pains I caused to families...the lives I took for my selfish gains.. and the drugs, cocaine.. methamphetamine I flooded the streets with in nigeria and neighbouring africa countries and I hope God have mercy on my soul when am gone to eternal rest.

1 Like

Re: Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! by Bedtec: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
I dey here
Re: Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! by Hungerbadoo: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Following
Re: Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! by tahir01(m): 1:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
Oya we dey wait
Re: Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! by Haakeem(m): 2:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Present.
Re: Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! by Twelvedemon12(m): 2:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fire down
Re: Lucky London (Drugs,import.selling & Murder) Full Documentary! by dappydonatt(m): 5:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
We here again grin

But boss how far the former thread ? cry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Bridport Prize 2007 / Gory Tale (1): Deadly Chatter / E Transact Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.