Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,668 members, 7,955,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise (3097 Views)

Tecno Pova 5G Vs Redmi Note 11s: Unbelievable Happened On Performance Test / TECNO POVA 5G Announced With Dimensity 900 And 6000mah Battery / Battle Of The Cameras: Xiaomi's Note 4 Vs Tecno's Camon CX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by AREWAELENU: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
I suppose they now send android update, according to recent threads here one of the spark series here recieved android update

And that phantom x or camon 18 and pova will be getting android 12 too
Flamees:

The only issues i have with Transsion is android update
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Idarachris84: 1:00pm On Feb 14, 2022
The TECNO POVA 5G is my spec!

Powerful device.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Stevengold(m): 1:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
Tecno povaty in 5G
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Wanni25(f): 1:07pm On Feb 14, 2022
Most wanted device is the TECNO POVA 5G......
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by paduzman: 10:09pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pova 5g for me
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by paduzman: 10:10pm On Feb 14, 2022
Flamees:

The only issues i have with Transsion is android update
but some of their phones have received android updates na
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Freelancerx: 12:52pm On Feb 19, 2022
lexrichy:
exactly
you get it
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by DarkJeddi(m): 1:43pm On Feb 19, 2022
Jaculze:
youll never see a Xiaomi marketer drag Xiaomi. They always feel their device is the best and no flaw at all.
Xiaomi Marketeers?

Lol..

Even before Xiaomi came to Nigeria..

They had fans..

Nairaland Xiaomi thread was more active then..

Before the coming of Xiaomi to Nigeria than today..

Unlike Transsion Marketeers..

With their MULTIPLE MONIKERS..

And their marketing shenanigans.

Just watch how they would take over this thread.. grin

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Mohbola(f): 10:01am On Feb 20, 2022
You should do the same mf
Randerl:

Replying you is a waste of space. Now gtfo.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Yinksy09(m): 8:06pm On Feb 27, 2022
5G is the next big thing and I am glad brands have started manufacturing phones that uses it.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by atheistandproud(m): 9:38pm On Feb 27, 2022
Yinksy09:
5G is the next big thing and I am glad brands have started manufacturing phones that uses it.

Without 5G network in 9ja, these phones are useless tho
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Jaculze(m): 10:07am On May 07, 2022
DarkJeddi:
Xiaomi Marketeers?

Lol..

Even before Xiaomi came to Nigeria..

They had fans..

Nairaland Xiaomi thread was more active then..

Before the coming of Xiaomi to Nigeria than today..

Unlike Transsion Marketeers..

With their MULTIPLE MONIKERS..

And their marketing shenanigans.

Just watch how they would take over this thread.. grin
well. Everyone has their loyalist so..
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Jayjerjay: 1:33pm On May 07, 2022
With this your comparison, looks to me like the TECNO POVA 5G is the better of the two devices, thank you for this review... Helpful stuff
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Mimiko3: 1:36pm On May 07, 2022
I was thinking of changing my device before and now with this your comparison, an eye opener to amazing device overviews and I am obviously picking the device which seems to me as it has more higher qualities
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Nuelng: 1:39pm On May 07, 2022
With what I've heard from people, Redmi note 11 pro is an amazing device, undisputed... But now your review has proven the better, TECNO POVA 5G, supercedes the Redmi note 11 pro according to what I have read
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by saratackit: 1:46pm On May 07, 2022
Na money be fine bobo... Lol especially we Nigerians we like to get good stuffs at affordable and convenient rates.
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Franktom247(m): 1:51pm On May 07, 2022
That battery power is mad especially with epileptic power supply I'm not going to lie. Plus the fact that it's cheaper that's a big plus because the N11 will max out an average budget or supercede it even

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by 0xAaron: 1:54pm On May 07, 2022
Randerl:
Tecno do not carryout Android OS updates for next OS update.

You are stuck on factory OS for life. Tecno will never update your Pover 5g. Even Android security patch na war and stress.

This is not true and it actually shows you are either not familiar with the TECNO brand or you're just beefing it. A simple Google search or asking a neighbor who uses TECNO will solve this
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by KingUka: 1:58pm On May 07, 2022
Both phones are actually really good and your preference will depend on what you want to use it for . But personally I'll go for the Pova 5g because I use heavy grade device and I love smooth performance expecially when using for long. A friend uses it and I've checked it out . I feel it can handle all my demands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by dyfaze: 2:00pm On May 07, 2022
Redmi Note 11 pro 5G 8/128gb with Snapdragon Processor... cheesy. Super Amoled screen with 5000mah coupled with 67watts fast charger... Bad Machine �. Value for money. It is serving me wella
Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by skywalker240(m): 8:43am On May 08, 2022
Jirilistic:
I thoroughly loved ur comparison
I like how u are realistic with each points
Redmi note 11 pro is definitely the better all-rounder phone
If not for the AMOLED, plus ip ratings and class, i would've gladly picked the Tecno

I don't know why Transsion doesn't make their phones with a touch of class and finesse

But considering my budget, I'll rather pick the Tecno (i said what I said)

1 Like

Re: Redmi Note 11 Pro 5G Vs Tecno Pova 5G: Surprise Surprise by Yinksy09(m): 6:37pm On May 15, 2022
Wow cant beleive the Pova 5G comes with 50 MP main camera.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! Phone And Laptop Has Turned To My Village People(true Story) / Openvpn Updated Servers(mtn Bis) / Infinix Set To Release Another Device - Tester Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.