Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,122 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK (440 Views)

Ex-Gov Yari Lands In London Hospital After Losing Senate Presidency To Akpabio / Abdul'aziz Yari, Flown To United Kingdom In Wheelchair For Medical Care / Return One Illegal AK 47 Rifle, Collect N1m, Gov. Yari Assures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by Kingosytex(m): 1:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abdul’aziz Yari, a former Governor of Zamfara State, was on Saturday, flown to the United Kingdom in a wheelchair.

According to SaharaReporters, the former Governor was in a bad shape medically when he arrived the international airport ahead of the flight to the UK.

Yari was reported to have departed Nigeria in a British Airways aircraft.

“Ex-Governor Yari is flying to the UK on British Airways flight for a medical trip. He was even brought in a wheelchair,” a source at the airport told SaharaReporters on Saturday.

Recall that Yari, who was Governor of Zamfara State from May 2011 to May 2019, was detained by the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, in April 2021, over alleged illegal financial dealings and misappropriation of funds.

A Federal High Court in Abuja also ordered the final forfeiture of funds belonging to him, domiciled in Zenith and Polaris banks.

https://dailypost.ng/2022/02/12/zamfara-ex-gov-yari-flown-to-uk/

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by Kingosytex(m): 1:06pm On Feb 12, 2022
This man stole billions but couldn't build a standard hospital for his people.
Now he's been flown to UK for treatment. The question is, what becomes the fate of the common man?

I wonder how these type of people keep finding themselves in the corridor of power.

Greedy political thieves undecided
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by donpapa(m): 1:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
Get well soon

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by Bettykeys: 1:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
May God be your judge on your medical trip abroad

Why is it so difficult for our politicians to make Nigeria a medical attraction centre of Africa just like Dubai

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by madridguy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Evil people. Tomorrow him and his heartless fellow will be running their mouth like bad tap castigating the youths.
Just imagine, how many times has the leaders of the UK ran down here for anything. Shameless and brainless set of people.
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by bigtt76(f): 1:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kingosytex:
This man stole billions but couldn't build a standard hospital for his people.
Now he's been flown to UK for treatment. The question is, what becomes the fate of the common man?

I wonder how these type of people keep finding themselves in the corridor of power.

Greedy political thieves undecided

National Assembly should pass a bill mandating all elected governors to build one fully staffed and equipped teaching hospital in their states during their first term in office. This way every four or eight years, we are sure of all the states having one or more teaching hospital.

These things need to institutionalized in our constitution. We can't be electing governors who will do nothing and end up leaving office to go abroad for treatment.
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
What's wrong with your state's hospital.. Nigeria government are really weird..why fly out to treat yourself huh?

Bunch of weirdos..I wonder how they got to that seat..
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by Jostoman: 1:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
What's wrong with your state's hospital.. Nigeria government are really weird..why fly out to treat yourself huh?

Bunch of weirdos..I wonder how they got to that seat..
what happened to Nigeria hospital and Lagos hospital?
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by Jostoman: 1:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Get well soon
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by FERNANDEZISBACK: 1:25pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jostoman:
what happened to Nigeria hospital and Lagos hospital?
Your citizen have a better answer..
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by Maxymilliano(m): 1:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
So there is no good hospital in the State he governed for eight years ?

I wish I am the pilot, I will make a u-turn in the air and return him back to a hospital in his State to enjoy the State of the art medical facilities he built during his 8 years as government
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by EKONGKING: 1:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
Bettykeys:
May God be your judge on your medical trip abroad

Why is it so difficult for our politicians to make Nigeria a medical attraction centre of Africa just like Dubai

Infact Nigeria does not need any hospitals or doctors . we have god on one side and pastors who are renowned world wide for treating any type of disease .
Only unbelievers go to London,while believers and poor people goes to miracles centers of excellence .
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by nzeobi(m): 2:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
When they fall sick they run to UK but when it's time for elections and looting they come to Nigeria
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by phelps007: 2:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
According to SaharaReporters, the former Governor was in a bad shape medically when he arrived the international airport ahead of the flight to the UK.

I wish him quick recovery
Re: Zamfara Ex-gov, Yari Flown To UK by Mynd44: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2022

(1)

How Can Putin And Tinubu Both Be Age Mates ? / Police Should Be Stoned If Protest For Pay Rise / How We Made Nigeria Top 10 Most Improved World Economies — Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.