Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,880 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) (35876 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Couple, Intercepts Drugs Hidden In Woman's Private Part / Man Caught With Human Parts In Oyo, Beaten And Stripped Unclad By Mob / Supo Bamidele, Businessman Arrested With Human Parts In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Enibanks(f): 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
must they use human part woman part for that matter? this is so disgusting

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by gaskiyamagana: 4:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
OGUN -. MEDICINE (local or modern)
OGUN - INHERITANCE
OGUN. -. WAR
OGUN -. Yoruba god of IRON
Write same way but with different vocalizations.
Yoruba elders or historians in the house, from which of the above meaning did this leading human slaughtering state get its name?
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Fahdiga(m): 4:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
Skulltocurrency
Lol helinues come and see something

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by chikason22(m): 4:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
BKayy:
Chei!
Afonjazz doing what they do best.

But let's look at this thing critically, who in his right mind stays in Ogun state without Skull insurance?
How will you get it back after been harvested. Which issurance company will give you back

4 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by helinues: 4:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is part of their culture. One of the major source of internal revenue.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 3
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Omoluabi16(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun state... Again. Them no dey take eye see skull. This is disturbin, and I wonder how we can fight this scourge.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by redsun(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
#In the country of the blind,na one eyed man be the king.

Terrible,ignorant muderfucker. How on earth can rotten human parts be useful to them? Unless, of course, they want to sell it as red meat pepper soup in a buka.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Freddo99(m): 4:26pm On Feb 12, 2022
the ukraine wey Russia wan invade?
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Navalsadiq(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Can you imagine
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Loud it

BKayy:
Chei!

But let's look at this thing critically, who in his right mind stays in Ogun state without Skull insurance?
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Jostoman: 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Fahdiga:
It is part of their culture. One of the major source of internal revenue.
grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Freddo99(m): 4:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
BKayy:
Chei!

Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Freddo99(m): 4:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
Creducation:
Here they go

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

Contact us for personal consultancy with the numbers below

Agencies and Partners on NAIRALAND are welcome to collaborate with us.
the Ukraine wey Russia wan invade?
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by AmazingELixir: 4:33pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin

These pipu ehnn!

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Tbasicme: 4:35pm On Feb 12, 2022
Creducation:
Here they go

The quality of education and living standards in Ukraine are amongst the highest in the world, and the cost of living and tuition fees for international students are generally lower than in other countries.

Contact us for personal consultancy with the numbers below

Agencies and Partners on NAIRALAND are welcome to collaborate with us.

Ukraine wey dem dey fight with Russia.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by cassette(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 3

Face reality and stop crying to the mods like a little bit*h

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Enyimbamercedes: 4:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
What's with Ogun state and human parts?

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by bigcasava1(m): 4:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
Yoruba can't do without ritual. Both those in govt offices and even church.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by ButterBurger: 4:49pm On Feb 12, 2022
The military needs to declare martial law in Nigeria.
They should take over the government and restore sanity to governance.
That man in Aso Rock already told the people to defend themselves, very sad.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by just2endowed: 4:52pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sign a bill for death sentence for any ritualist found with human part
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by tctrills: 4:54pm On Feb 12, 2022
24brains:
Jeez... Goodness me!!! And some people still doubt this thing works. If it doesn't, they wont keep doing it. It all started with our politicians during election period and now it has ended in the hands of the youths. What goes around, comes around
If it works, Africans would be the richest people on earth not the poorest
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by tctrills: 4:55pm On Feb 12, 2022
ButterBurger:
The military needs to declare martial law in Nigeria.
They should take over the government and restore sanity to governance.
That man in Aso Rock already told the people to defend themselves, very sad.
The military is not capable of restoring sanity.
They are much worse than the politicians.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Bimpe29: 4:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
Organ harvesting is ever rampant in Ogun State.

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by LILTJAY1: 4:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
I swear ogun is representing her na ogun.. angry angry
Cursed state with cursed leaders and people angry angry
But people wey dey stay that ogun dey try sha... sad

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 4:59pm On Feb 12, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
holy ghost fire
I rather die single
my skull is more important to me

cheesy grin

I swear grin
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by LILTJAY1: 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Validated:
Yet no leader condemns this evil. What is really wrong with this people? Very fetish set of humans. Of all people in this world, Yorubas are the most fetish, still living in stone age. Yet call themselves sophisticated. Shame on yoruba people.
abeg na ogun, osun and some part of oyo fetish.. mostly ijebu people for that ogun state...

2 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Temptee101(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Foreseer:
[s]Ukraine wey Russia go soon invade.

Are you for real[/s]
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by madjune(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Ogun state all the time.

Abeg, they should make this place a country of its own.
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by Akanoaaa(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
Awon amunibuni oloribu.

3 Likes

Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 5:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
I am not getting it ….. why my Ijebu People come dey make me fear like this ?

OMo alare , Eweso!!!

Look at their conditions. Na so the next suspect go still get caught. E no dey work…. Ko possible
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by LILTJAY1: 5:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
pocohantas:
This is so sad. Someone was just asking me few days back how we can check the bank activities of the deceased.

What is it with Ogun state and rituals please?

I am forced to ask at this point!
ogun state shoukd be renamed from ogun to another name.. I think the name is affecting the people and the leaders..
Them too like juju..them and benin republic
Re: Police Arrests Couple With Human Parts In Ogun State (Photo) by alshalz(m): 5:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
And yet he lives in a mud house

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Customs Officers Extorting Money From Nigerians From Abroad (Photos) / Nigerian Lady From Edo Cries Out For Help In Italy (Video) / Man's Hand Cut Off In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.