Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,324 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. (690 Views)

Russia Will Use Nuclear Weapons When Under Threat - Dmitry Peskov / Putin Says Russia Will Achieve Ukraine Goals, Decries Sanctions (Photos) / Russia Will Bear The Consequences: Biden introduces more sanctions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by Loverofpeace: 1:57pm On Feb 12, 2022
Russia will swallow up Ukraine into it's federation and nothing go happen,Russia has always eyed Ukraine (just like igbos are always eyeing ikwerres and Aniomas) as part of her territory because of language and historical affiliations Putin knows what he is doing. the we whole world will just shout and shout until it's fade away,a full scale war with Russia will end the word in less than a month,Americans are not ready to perish,Nato is not ready to perish,the world will not risk total destruction because of Ukraine,sorry men Ukraine will soon disappear from the world map as a subsumed state,Crimean annexation was a test of waters and has boosted Russia's morale.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by yuping(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2022
undecided Putin is putting a lot of effort into this, this is what happen when your neighbor is more powerful than you. I hope Ghana no go grow wings while we sleep and fight one another internally, the way dey chase Nigerians away this days na who go, go fit talk wetin him eyes see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by alhajiy2k(m): 2:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
I support Russia on this. If they allow their western enemies take charge of Ukraine they are doomed.
Let them do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by naija4life247: 2:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
alhajiy2k:
I support Russia on this. If they allow their western enemies take charge of Ukraine they are doomed.
Let them do the needful.

Yes, my neighbor cannot befriend my chronic enemies. I won't allow that. I will destroy the two of them before they destroy me.

1 Like

Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by Ojiofor: 2:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
There is no way Russia will allow Ukraine to fall into NATO hands the Ukrainians should have known this.

1 Like

Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by Odunayaw(m): 2:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
LOOK what I have Ibadan. Clean Toyota Big Daddy Camry 2003 for sale

https://www.nairaland.com/6980985/3-months-used-toyota-camry#110124084
Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by seunny4lif(m): 2:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
yuping:
undecided Putin is putting a lot of effort into this, this is what happen when your neighbor is more powerful than you. I hope Ghana no go grow wings while we sleep and fight one another internally, the way dey chase Nigerians away this days na who go, go fit talk wetin him eyes see.
Same way USA pocketed all her neighbours.
What do you think will happen if Mexico start making out with Russia.

1 Like

Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by LikeAking: 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
When this film go start sef?
Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by peleson1: 9:18pm On Feb 12, 2022
Easy to start biut hard to finish..
Russia is pressing a button they can't control.
The end is not near as Russia may think
Re: Let's Say Bye Bye To Ukraine Russia Will Soon Swallow Her Up. by flokii: 9:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
See countries with smart leaders trying to preserve their territory from external powers unlike the morons we have in Nigeria handing over state-owned assets, airports and seaports to the Chinese over loans they want to embezzle.. very unpatriotic set of people who don't have believe in their own country men but foreigners.

If Nigerian engineers can't get road, rail contracts etc. to fix Nigeria but the Chinese, then foreigners too should be the ones leading us, not the useless politicians we have.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Response Of Bulgarian Prime Minister On Ukrainian Refugees. / USA Begs China To Denounce Russia Invasion Of Ukraine / Is Nasa Scared Of Anti Satellite Weapons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.