Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,494 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell (1819 Views)

If A Baby Dies Will He/She Go To Heaven Or Hell? / Christian Prince Explains Islam / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Piits: 2:23pm On Feb 12, 2022
my reaction to Christian Prince Debate with a Muslim man about an innocent dead child, weather Muhammed's was right about the destination of this baby, and this Muslim fellow is really having a difficult time trying to make sense of it...this is the problem when you pick and choose hadiths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7YLuH4nRB0
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by cornelboy(f): 3:30pm On Feb 12, 2022
The Bible clearly teaches that when anyone dies, either a baby or a old person, he/ she goes to the grave (ground, tomb).
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 4:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
God's word made it clear that there is nothing like INNOCENCE in the life of humans, we have all (no matter the age) sinned and fall short of God's glory {Romans 3:23} from the viewpoint of God all Adam's descendants are like waste products, that's why Jesus referred to people without faith as walking corpse {Luke 9:60} you can only join those whose names are in God's memory book for remembrance when you avail yourself for matters having to do with FAITH! Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15

So all babies that hasn't developed their thinking skills to decide for themselves are waste products that's why God's word says:

Remember, then, your Grand Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of distress come and the years arrive when you will say: “I have no pleasure in them” Ecclesiastes 12:1

Note the highlighted "in the days of your youth" the only way to secure a child's life for God to remember such a child during resurrection is when you the father quickly inculcate in such a child the love of God which must first prove to be in your own heart {Deuteronomy 6:4-7} by so doing your child will become holy to God:

and if a woman has an unbelieving husband and he is agreeable to staying with her, let her not leave her husband. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1 Corinthians 7:13-14

The point of emphasis here is how God will view the babies born in a Christian home.

Apart from Christian homes where the children are trained to love God {2Timothy 3:15} all other children are WASTE products, that's why God told the Israelites in ancient times to kill pagans who are depriving them from inheriting the promised land including all their babies they're waste products in God's eyes!

Today God's people are to continue preaching and teaching in all their neighbourhood in anticipation of God's kingdom, when God's Kingdom comes no unbeliever (including their babies) will be spared by the angels:

But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death.” Revelations 21:8

All those WITHOUT FAITH are waste products whether a day child or adult! undecided
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 7:12pm On Feb 12, 2022
Christian prince doing damage to Islamabad.
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 9:00pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:
God's word made it clear that there is nothing like INNOCENCE in the life of humans, we have all (no matter the age) sinned and fall short of God's glory {Romans 3:23} from the viewpoint of God all Adam's descendants are like waste products, that's why Jesus referred to people without faith as walking corpse {Luke 9:60} you can only join those whose names are in God's memory book for remembrance when you avail yourself for matters having to do with FAITH! Malachi 3:16 compare to Revelations 20:15

So all babies that hasn't developed their thinking skills to decide for themselves are waste products that's why God's word says:

Remember, then, your Grand Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of distress come and the years arrive when you will say: “I have no pleasure in them” Ecclesiastes 12:1

Note the highlighted "in the days of your youth" the only way to secure a child's life for God to remember such a child during resurrection is when you the father quickly inculcate in such a child the love of God which must first prove to be in your own heart {Deuteronomy 6:4-7} by so doing your child will become holy to God:

and if a woman has an unbelieving husband and he is agreeable to staying with her, let her not leave her husband. For the unbelieving husband is sanctified in relation to his wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified in relation to the brother; otherwise, your children would be unclean, but now they are holy. 1 Corinthians 7:13-14

The point of emphasis here is how God will view the babies born in a Christian home.

Apart from Christian homes where the children are trained to love God {2Timothy 3:15} all other children are WASTE products, that's why God told the Israelites in ancient times to kill pagans who are depriving them from inheriting the promised land including all their babies they're waste products in God's eyes!

Today God's people are to continue preaching and teaching in all their neighbourhood in anticipation of God's kingdom, when God's Kingdom comes no unbeliever (including their babies) will be spared by the angels:

But as for the cowards and those without faith and those who are disgusting in their filth and murderers and the sexually immoral and those practicing spiritism and idolaters and all the liars, their portion will be in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur. This means the second death.” Revelations 21:8

All those WITHOUT FAITH are waste products whether a day child or adult! undecided

So a baby had sinned how? What law has a baby broken?

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:14pm On Feb 12, 2022
Steep:

Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. Psalms 51:5

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, those people that always come to knock on your door before the outbreak of Covid19, are you ready to study the Bible with me now to know why everyone is a sinner? smiley

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 10:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Surely I was sinful at birth, sinful from the time my mother conceived me. Psalms 51:5

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23

I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, those people that always come to knock on your door before the outbreak of Covid19, are you ready to study the Bible with me now to know why everyone is a sinner? smiley
What sin did you commit in your mother's womb
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:46am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:

Misinformed and arrogant Churchgoers! smiley

Your question sounds as if you're not ready to learn otherwise it should have been.
"What sin did we commit in our mother's womb?" Or better still
"What sin did David commit in his mother's womb?"

I'm not the writer of those quoted verses, you can read it in any version you please so my question again:

Are you now ready to learn study the Bible with JWs if YES rephrase your question if NO then keep whatever you believe i never quoted you in the first place! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by EnemyofGod22(m): 7:16am On Feb 13, 2022
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by thankgod460(m): 7:37am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Your question sounds as if you're not ready to learn otherwise it should have been.

I'm not the writer of those quoted verses, you can read it in any version you please so my question again:

Are you now ready to learn study the Bible with JWs if YES rephrase your question if NO then keep whatever you believe i never quoted you in the first place! smiley

He is not arrogant, he need more clarity and the response given is not convincing enough. The fact remains that we wanted to give answers to things that are beyond human reasoning. Kindly say I don't know than quoting verses that are not relevant to the question.

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by thankgod460(m): 7:45am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:

God is Almighty and he does things as he pleases him and no one can question him. In as much that you can't tell me the reason why you are not kill when they gave birth to you, you have no business in researching things you know is more spiritual than physical.

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:48am On Feb 13, 2022
thankgod460:

He is not arrogant, he need more clarity and the response given is not convincing enough. The fact remains that we wanted to give answers to things that are beyond human reasoning. Kindly say I don't know than quoting verses that are not relevant to the question.

The highlighted! smiley

Well speak for yourself my friend our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus promised us:

"But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you" John 14:26

So God's Holy Spirit has revealed lots and lots of sacred secrets to his Holy ones but you can't force us to tell you rather you humble yourself to gain wisdom.

I purposely included that group name that all of you vilify with contempt "Jehovah's Witnesses" are you ready to know why everyone (including babies) are sinners?
If not keep what you know to yourself i never quoted any of you arrogant Churchgoers! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 8:00am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

In summary, you do not know.
If you do not know how a baby in his mother womb can commit sin and what sin he commit then how do you now say a baby commit sin.
David never said he committed any sin in his mother's womb go and read again from the right translation kjv.
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:00am On Feb 13, 2022
thankgod460:

God is Almighty and he does things as he pleases him and no one can question him. In as much that you can't tell me the reason why you are not kill when they gave birth to you, you have no business in researching things you know is more spiritual than physical.

Well Abraham, the father of all those having faith QUESTIONED our God:

Then Abraham approached and said: “Will you really sweep away the righteous with the wicked? Suppose there are 50 righteous men within the city. Will you, then, sweep them away and not pardon the place for the sake of the 50 righteous who are inside it? It is unthinkable that you would act in this manner by putting the righteous man to death with the wicked one so that the outcome for the righteous man and the wicked is the same! It is unthinkable of you. Will the Judge of all the earth not do what is right? Genesis 18:23-25

So speak in behalf of your own God, we do question our own God that's why he gave us a letter (Bible) {2Timothy 3:16-17} containing all the answers we need in order to defend Him before anyone who may demand for the reason we are putting faith in Him! Luke 12:12
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 8:01am On Feb 13, 2022
thankgod460:

thanks for your politeness.
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by thankgod460(m): 8:04am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

The highlighted! smiley

Well speak for yourself my friend our Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus promised us:

"But the helper, the holy spirit, which the Father will send in my name, that one will teach you all things and bring back to your minds all the things I told you" John 14:26

So God's Holy Spirit has revealed lots and lots of sacred secrets to his Holy ones but you can't force us to tell you rather you humble yourself to gain wisdom.

I purposely included that group name that all of you vilify with contempt "Jehovah's Witnesses" are you ready to know why everyone (including babies) are sinners?
If not keep what you know to yourself i never quoted any of you arrogant Churchgoers! smiley

So Holy spirit reveals this to you, how I wish you can explain better how he show you rather than quoting verses. Thanks.
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:

In summary, you do not know.
If you do not know how a baby in his mother womb can commit sin and what sin he commit then how do you now say a baby commit sin.
David never said he committed any sin in his mother's womb go and read again from the right translation kjv.

Just humble yourself and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses!

This is how the KJV puts it:

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Psalms 51:5 KJV

You have nothing to gain with your arrogance! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 8:06am On Feb 13, 2022
thankgod460:

Yes God is Almighty and unquestionable, the issue here is how does a baby that does not know the difference between Good and evil neither can make any decision commit sin?
It is impossible, the bible does not teach that.

David in psalm 51 didn't say he committed any sin in his mother's womb but rather he was conceived in sin meaning the vessel which is his mother's womb where he was conceived was a sinful one.
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 8:10am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Just humble yourself and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses!

This is how the KJV puts it:

Behold, I was shapen in iniquity; and in sin did my mother conceive me. Psalms 51:5 KJV

You have nothing to gain with your arrogance! smiley
You are the one to learn and pull yourself out Jehovah Witnesses error.
When does I was 'shapen in iniquity' and 'conceived in sin' mean He committed any sin?

David was speaking of the circumstances surrounding his birth not that he commit any sin neither a baby or a child that has not gotten to the age of acountablitity

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:10am On Feb 13, 2022
thankgod460:

So Holy spirit reveals this to you, how I wish you can explain better how he show you rather than quoting verses. Thanks.

You have said you don't know so call on the spirit you're worshiping to help you out or humble yourself before the spirit i worship then i'll teach you, failure to do that my Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus said:

“Do not give what is holy to dogs nor throw your pearls before swine, so that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open". Matthew 7:6

All you need is a humble spirit and i will teach you but with this your arrogance, no way.
If you don't know then stay without knowing! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:15am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:
You are the one to learn and pull yourself out Jehovah Witnesses error.
When does I was 'shapen in iniquity' and 'conceived in sin' mean He committed any sin?

David was speaking of the circumstances surrounding his birth not that he commit any sin neither a baby or a child that has not gotten to the age of acountablitity

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23

That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned! Romans 5:12

Just humble yourselves and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 8:17am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:

thanks for your politeness.

Continue to console yourselves in ignorance! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 8:44am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

"For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" Romans 3:23

That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned! Romans 5:12

Just humble yourselves and learn from Jehovah's Witnesses! smiley

Romans 3 vv 23 is talking about all humans that knows what is good and what is evil.
The previous verse explained the context.

Your are an arrogant man who know nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 8:47am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Continue to console yourselves in ignorance! smiley
See, who cannot ever answer the question 'what sin do babies comit' saying someone is ignorant.
You are a clown.

2 Likes

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by thankgod460(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

You have said you don't know so call on the spirit you're worshiping to help you out or humble yourself before the spirit i worship then i'll teach you, failure to do that my Master, Lord and King Christ Jesus said:

“Do not give what is holy to dogs nor throw your pearls before swine, so that they may never trample them under their feet and turn around and rip you open". Matthew 7:6

All you need is a humble spirit and i will teach you but with this your arrogance, no way.
If you don't know then stay without knowing! smiley

You have not respond to my questions. You can't tell me God reveals it to you via Holy spirit and you wouldn't be able to explain. I read bible as well and I hate over exaggeration on things people don't have insight. If Holy spirit reveals it to at share more light on it.. let hear from you.
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:11am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:

Romans 3 vv 23 is talking about all humans that knows what is good and what is evil.
The previous verse explained the context.
Your are an arrogant man who know nothing.

Romans 5:12

That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned!

Why is it so difficult for you to humble yourself to gain WISDOM? smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:16am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:
See, who cannot ever answer the question 'what sin do babies comit' saying someone is ignorant.
You are a clown.

Had it been you politely asked in this manner it will be a sin on my part to withhold the answer from you but instead you directed the question to me as if i'm the one who penned down those words.

Steep:

So tender an APOLOGY for your rudeness and i wouldn't have any reason to deprive you of what Jesus said i must give you FREELY! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:21am On Feb 13, 2022
thankgod460:

You have not respond to my questions. You can't tell me God reveals it to you via Holy spirit and you wouldn't be able to explain. I read bible as well and I hate over exaggeration on things people don't have insight. If Holy spirit reveals it to at share more light on it.. let hear from you.

It's your arrogance that's depriving you from getting what you need, don't worry someone perhaps your own child will ask you this same question don't forget to say "i don't know" then see how seriously that child of yours will hold the faith you proclaim! smiley

I repeat humble yourself, tender an APOLOGY and i must not deprive you of what rightfully belongs to you! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Romans 5:12

That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and so death spread to all men because they had all sinned!

Why is it so difficult for you to humble yourself to gain WISDOM? smiley
It is the sin nature that is passed to all men not because all have sinned but because Adam sin.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

This is not talking about sins committed by individuals but the sin nature passed to all men.

1 Like

Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by Steep: 10:23am On Feb 13, 2022
MaxInDHouse:

Had it been you politely asked in this manner it will be a sin on my part to withhold the answer from you but instead you directed the question to me as if i'm the one who penned down those words.

So tender an APOLOGY for your rudeness and i wouldn't have any reason to deprive you of what Jesus said i must give you FREELY! smiley
Answer the question
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:33am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:
Answer the question

Jehovah's Witnesses are the one and only group given the spirit to interpret God's word so whoever feels like resisting them is loosing a lot!

This is the explanation behind all the Bible quotations pointing to the fact that mankind is doom.

God doesn't have any business with whoever comes out of Adam's body because through Adam's rebellion we have all become unholy so we don't merit God's glory {Romans 3:23} but out of His infinite mercy God took the initiative to draw us closer to Himself while we are yet sons and daughters of the rebels (Adam and Eve) {Romans 5:8} this means God will use a means to redeem mankind back to the lost glory so through the death of Jesus Christ we can connect our heavenly father again as His beloved children! John 1:12

What happened to babies?

Well our death is not due to the sins we commit in our lifetime NO it's due to the sin we inherited from Adam {Romans 5:12} so all humans whether a fetus in the womb or an adult has inherited Adamic sin {Psalms 51:5} that's why God told the Israelites to dedicate their babies to him and start teaching them His Holy writings once they're able to speak {Deuteronomy 6:4-7} by so doing an Israelite has proved that the child doesn't belong to him but to the God to whom the child is dedicated so each parent must strive really hard to Keep their children under the mighty hand of God through teaching not of their own thoughts but God's word! Psalms 127:1-3

So we are all sinners not due to any sin we're commiting presently but through Adamic sin, the problem most people bring upon themselves now is that while God is working towards our salvation to redeem us from the sin we inherited many are adding more to it by doing things abominable before God that's why God's word said they will be forgotten when God's richly blessings come with His kingdom {Psalms 9:17} but God will keep those who strive to please him in His memory book! Malachi 3:16; Revelations 20:15

Please we humans that concludes that babies are innocent but from God's standpoint all Adam's descendants are sinners no matter the age! smiley
Re: Reacting To Christian Prince; Will An Innocent Dead Child Go To Heave Or Hell by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:34am On Feb 13, 2022
Steep:

It is the sin nature that is passed to all men not because all have sinned but because Adam sin.

Romans 5:12 Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

This is not talking about sins committed by individuals but the sin nature passed to all men.

Here the highlighted answers your first question!

Steep:

So David is a sinner even while in his mother's womb! smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Religious Affiliation Of History's 100 Most Influential People / The Christian Trial & Debate / Why Are The Biggest Nigerian Churches Owned By Yorubas?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.