Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,641 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya (513 Views)

Kamaru Usman Retains his UFC Welterweight Championship / Kamaru Usman and Isreal Adesanya take pictures with their UFC belts / Kamaru Usman Defeats Tyron Woodley, Becomes First African-born UFC Champion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by kenzysmith: 2:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
Kamaru Usman wants $100 million for Israel Adesanya fight �

“I’ve said it before, Adesanya’s a fellow Nigerian. A good guy. I like him, I like his approach. I’ve said it — I’d rather two Nigerians have belts than one Nigerian with two belts.

“If Dana [White] is willing to sit us down and say, $100 million, ‘Hey guys, let’s split this up,’ at that point Israel and I would have to talk. Because at that point, my little brother, my blood brother, we would have to talk and say, ‘Hey, let’s go out here and make this money.’”

Video here: https:///3sEr8YW

https://www./795221124228144/permalink/1397650623985188/?app=fbl

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Honeric01
Semid4lyfe

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by kenzysmith: 2:29pm On Feb 12, 2022
41.7 billion naira shocked who say make I go school? Somebody full generation no feel make that money till they die just one fight o
Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by suffering: 2:46pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dana will go broke if he pays such. Some Saudi princes can arrange it, will he do it then?
Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by suffering: 2:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
kenzysmith:
41.7 billion naira shocked who say make I go school? Somebody full generation no feel make that money till they die just one fight o
To go school, get job then make that amount one day easy pass to learn martial arts.
Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by uthlaw: 11:03pm On Feb 12, 2022
suffering:
To go school, get job then make that amount one day easy pass to learn martial arts.
which stupid job wan give you that Mooney!
Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by suffering: 11:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
uthlaw:
which stupid job wan give you that Mooney!
Ask Bill Gates, Dangote and Jeff Bezos.
Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by paulolee(m): 11:19pm On Feb 12, 2022
that's huge cash BT I dnt support him fighting his brother...its better for two holding one belt than one holding two belts
Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by paulolee(m): 11:20pm On Feb 12, 2022
suffering:
see this wan...So dm tell u say na just jobs Gv DM such cash? e get wetin dm no de tell u.

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by uthlaw: 11:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
suffering:
you wan de compare yourself with drug Barron's,dangote na politics money!

1 Like

Re: Kamaru Usman Want 100 Million dollars To Fight Adesanya by Simongm(m): 6:03am On Feb 13, 2022
Isreal will not fight kamaru for money, here is what he said “I understand what Kamaru says about competing because yeah we could do that. Come to the gym you’ll see me and Dan Hooker, me and Carlos Ulberg, me and Blood Diamond compete against each other. So me and Kamaru can do that, but for the world to see, it’s bigger than money. It’s not just about money. It’s about our nation, taking gold back to where it belongs.”

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United To Equal Longest Wait For A Trophy Since Relegation In 1974 / Breaking: NFF Considers Sunday Oliseh As Possible Candidate For The Super Eagles / Real Madrid Reach Agreement With Monaco For Aurelien Tchouameni

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.