Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,115 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts (1589 Views)

Israel Resumes Water Supply To Southern Gaza After U.S. Pressure / Countries With The Biggest Debts In The World (Photos) / Russia Cuts Electricity Supply To Finland Over It's Plans To Join NATO (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:13pm On Feb 12, 2022
Wow Pictures! shocked

In an unprecedented move, the City of Tshwane (formerly Pretoria) has disconnected power supply to businesses and residential areas owing it for rates and taxes over the years.

This included a notorious surburb known as Lagos (Sunnyside) which is largely inhabitant by students and Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:15pm On Feb 12, 2022
shocked

1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by LeoDeKing: 3:17pm On Feb 12, 2022
...disconnected power supply to businesses and residential areas owing it for rates and taxes over the years.
They can never comply with the rules, always involved in similar unruly practices. They keep screaming how other countries are fast developing leaving Nigeria behind. Give then opportunity to stay in those fast developing countries, they bring it down to sorry state with their despicable attitudes.

Even here in Nigeria, check very well, they are the highest violators of govt regulations, yet they make the loudest noise.

One idiot stopped his car in the middle of a very busy road right in my front, I waited thinking his car developed a fault and later came down to enquire what the problem was only to discover he was quarrelling with a woman inside the car. The sounds of car horns he held on the traffic didn't even bother him. Guess the set of human beings that do this in Nigeria.

Annoyingly, when myself and others were scolding him over the arbitrariness, the clown justified his action, somehow linking it to Buhari. cheesy

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by alizma: 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Debt is debt anywhere in the world. If they are owing they should go and clear their debt or enjoy the darkness without unnecessary noise.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by pheelhip(m): 3:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
Well, it had nothing to do with being a Lagosian. Those leaving there should pay all necessary and not attach everything to Nigeria as a country

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Wawelexy(m): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
Dem don carry their Ajegunle attititude reach there, soon dem go deg tap current current for night... Na to just loop the wire... People brought up in places like mushin, A.J, agege etc can relate...

4 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:04pm On Feb 12, 2022
Sunnyside Pretoria ("Lagos")

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by MangekyoAlt: 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Your country has a $261 billion external debt and you had the audacity to post this rubbish?
Maybe your country should be closed, or sanctioned till all your debts have been paid, since that's how you want to treat others

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
MangekyoAlt:
Your country has a $261 billion external debt and you had the audacity to post this rubbish?
Maybe your country should be closed, or sanctioned till all your debts have been paid, since that's how you want to treat others

Speak to heniford2, Morpheus24, Ikllbrokehoes and Parrot69 - they'll comfort u. I'm closed for the day.

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by heniford2: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Speak to heniford2, Morpheus24, Ikllbrokehoes and Parrot69 - they'll comfort u. I'm closed for the day.
is that u in this picture u look straved angry grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 3:45pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:

I'm eating Doritos and not cheap street chin chin like you.
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by leofab(f): 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lol

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by heniford2: 3:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

eating cheap food doesn't mean ur broke or poor it shows you adjust to any level u find yourself flexibly grin cheesy i bet you ur not the one eating that shit and is even poor man standard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
Keep off bro, the guy might infect you with HIV/AIDS through his picture.
Bunch of skinny, small d**k niggaz... that’s why their women run after Nigerian men cos they know we’re stallions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Rugaria: 4:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

They can never comply with the rules, always involved in similar unruly practices. They keep screaming how other countries are fast developing leaving Nigeria behind. Give then opportunity to stay in those fast developing countries, they bring it down to sorry state with their despicable attitudes.

Even here in Nigeria, check very well, they are the highest violators of govt regulations, yet they make the loudest noise.

One idiot stopped his car in the middle of a very busy road right in my front, I waited thinking his car developed a fault and later came down to enquire what the problem was only to discover he was quarrelling with a woman inside the car. The sounds of car horns he held on the traffic didn't even bother him. Guess the set of human beings that do this in Nigeria.

Annoyingly, when myself and others were scolding him over the arbitrariness, the clown justified his action, somehow linking it to Buhari. cheesy

Ipob pigs are brain dead animals.

Spoken like an idiot on steroids as usual..
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Keep trying lil’ man... I hope the owner of this forum notices you someday and give you The accolade of MODERATOR: GRAND COMMANDER OF SATA-FRIKA STUPID FOOOL ON NAIRALAND.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
heniford2:
eating cheap food doesn't mean ur broke or poor it shows you adjust to any level u find yourself flexibly grin cheesy i bet you ur not the one eating that shit and is even poor man standard

I'm too handsome to show my face on this forum - identity theft and all that (u now yahoo yahoo capital of the world wink)

Anyway, go buy this your wife below some chin chin naw - I'll see u tomorrow.

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
Parrot69:

Keep off bro, the guy might infect you with HIV/AIDS through his picture.
Bunch of skinny, small d**k niggaz... that’s why their women run after Nigerian men cos they know we’re stallions.

Lol grin, I don't know if there's a famine of biblical proportions or what in Jollof-geria; or maybe it's just mismanagement of the economy since 1960 when the whites left. Look at how skinny and gross y'all are shocked (pic 1) - they must have cooked that poor girl's head shocked

That's why I always maintain the only girls in SA after Nigerians are drunk skanks in taverns. No self respecting South African would ever go out with a chin chin eating Jollof-gerian.

BREAKING NEWS...THIS DROPPED LAST NIGHT ON YOUTUBE...Sometimes when I speak it's like I'm making up stuff (YouTube video) grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbFdXArI1NA

cc heniford2

2 Likes

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Parrot69:

Keep trying lil’ man... I hope the owner of this forum notices you someday and give you The accolade of MODERATOR: GRAND COMMANDER OF SATA-FRIKA STUPID FOOOL ON NAIRALAND.

Dumb-wawa-mumu comment of the century right there.

Which South African have u ever heard of that's looked for a job in Nigeria where 1 rand equals 30 naira undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

Dumb-wawa-mumu comment of the century right there.

Which South African have u ever heard of that's looked for a job in Nigeria where 1 rand equals 30 naira undecided

I’m not sure if you have a decent job in your country, if you do you wouldn’t be here looking for someone to scam. And if so REALLY have a job, then post it let’s confirm just the way you’ve been posting trash informations here.
What jobs are we talking about here when expatriates and African nationals have taken over the labour sector from you lazy ass mofos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Parrot69:

I’m not sure if you have a decent job in your country, if you do you wouldn’t be here looking for someone to scam. And if so REALLY have a job, then post it let’s confirm just the way you’ve been posting trash informations here.
What jobs are we talking about here when expatriates and African nationals have taken over the labour sector from you lazy ass mofos.

@bolded - are u trying to turn the tables - scamming is a Jollof-gerian pastime, son. Even old fragile Jollof-gerian ladies do it grin

Question: if u (Nigerian) and I (South African) sat together in ANY country of the world and something went missing - who would everyone suspect grin grin grin

cc heniford2, Morpheus24, IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 11:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

@bolded - are u trying to turn the tables - scamming is a Jollof-gerian pastime, son. Even old fragile Jollof-gerian ladies do it grin

Question: if u (Nigerian) and I (South African) sat together in ANY country of the world and something went missing - who would everyone suspect grin grin grin

cc heniford2, Morpheus24, IronGalaxy, JaceBlaze
Obviously they will know it’s you. Cos you animals are used to loot shops that belong to expatriates.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 11:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Country with the highest crime rate in Africa.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Parrot69:

Obviously they will know it’s you. Cos you animals are used to loot shops that belong to expatriates.

LOL grin, who's occupying all of the world's jails? South Africans aren't even in Southern African jails, let alone the world. We do our ish in SA, unlike others that export theirs to every country of the world.

I doubt even Ngozi Iwela is trusted at the WTO with everyone's money. I'm certain she gets strip searched everyday. I wonder what's on her bag - counterfeit notes and some 'ice' grin

Chai, what a reputation - self inflicted wound.

grin grin grin grin

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 1:43am On Feb 14, 2022
Parrot69:
Country with the highest crime rate in Africa.

We do our crime in our own country - the rest (80%) is done by y'all and co.

I hear crime is now Jollof-geria's biggest export - it has surpassed Jollof and oil exports grin
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 6:16am On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

LOL grin, who's occupying all of the world's jails? South Africans aren't even in Southern African jails, let alone the world. We do our ish in SA, unlike others that export theirs to every country of the world.

I doubt even Ngozi Iwela is trusted at the WTO with everyone's money. I'm certain she gets strip searched everyday. I wonder what's on her bag - counterfeit notes and some 'ice' grin

Chai, what a reputation - self inflicted wound.

grin grin grin grin
Now I see the jealousy imbedded in you rascal. Obviously you’re pained cos your country cannot/will never attain the height of success we have achieved in different fields of human development.
Tell me just 3 of your country folks(blacks) who are renowned world over?

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 6:24am On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

We do our crime in our own country - the rest (80%) is done by y'all and co.

I hear crime is now Jollof-geria's biggest export - it has surpassed Jollof and oil exports grin
While we know your country’s biggest export is:
HIV/AIDS
XENOPHOBIA
LAZINESS
DRUG
RAPE
CRIME
And drinking of dirty smelly Chakalaka Pap.
No one is talking about you second class citizens cos we Africans knows you’re slaves to the whites master commanding you lots.

1 Like

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:26am On Feb 14, 2022
Parrot69:

While we know your country’s biggest export is:
HIV/AIDS
XENOPHOBIA
LAZINESS
DRUG
RAPE
CRIME

And drinking of dirty smelly Chakalaka Pap.
No one is talking about you second class citizens cos we Africans knows you’re slaves to the whites master commanding you lots.

LOL grin, I repeat - every negative thing we do is confined to our country. Clearly u don't know what the meaning of EXPORT is grin

You should talk about the positives we export like Shoprite and the escalators that you are using to take selfies and use as joyrides. Imagine in the year 2022 Africa's so called giant only has a handful of supermarkets and escalators grin

Look how the BBC is shaming u in South Africa and worldwide. Who will respect u after this exposé grin...

Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by TjoBATHONG(m): 10:44am On Feb 14, 2022
Parrot69:

Now I see the jealousy imbedded in you rascal. Obviously you’re pained cos your country cannot/will never attain the height of success we have achieved in different fields of human development.
Tell me just 3 of your country folks(blacks) who are renowned world over?

LOL grin, I'll give u more than 3 cool

Nelson Mandela
Desmond Tutu
Winnie Mandela
Trevor Noah
Patrice Motsepe
Nkosana Dlamini-Zuma
Julius Malema
Steve Biko
Caster Semenya
Cassper Nyovest
Lucas Radebe
Benni McCarthy
Pitso Mosimane
Master KG
Emtee
Miriam Makena
Brenda Fassie
Phumzile Mlambo Ncqucka
Shaka Zulu
Pearl Thusi
Black Coffee
Mamphela Ramphele
Zakes MDA
Thabo Mbeki
Jacob Zuma
Re: Wow Pictures! SA Capital Disconnects Power Supply To "Little Lagos" Over Debts by Parrot69: 12:02pm On Feb 14, 2022
TjoBATHONG:

LOL grin, I'll give u more than 3 cool

Nelson Mandela
Desmond Tutu
Winnie Mandela
Trevor Noah
Patrice Motsepe
Nkosana Dlamini-Zuma
Julius Malema
Steve Biko
Caster Semenya
Cassper Nyovest
Lucas Radebe
Benni McCarthy
Pitso Mosimane
Master KG
Emtee
Miriam Makena
Brenda Fassie
Phumzile Mlambo Ncqucka
Shaka Zulu
Pearl Thusi
Black Coffee
Mamphela Ramphele
Zakes MDA
Thabo Mbeki
Jacob Zuma
You are very very stupi*d fella. You are clueless not to know Half of those names mentioned there are already dead or meaningless.
Can’t you see how moronic you are to name Musical artistes, Politicians as iconic symbol of human development in your country.
You are indeed shameless to name Jacob Zuma grin
Brenda Fassie
Emtee
Casspernyovest as symbols of black South Africa heritage.
SMH. We know most of your musical artists are drug addicts.

Now without running through google name just 3 black South Africans(living) who are acknowledged worldwide and have achieved different milestones in their fields of endeavor.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“ABOMINATION” Mexican Mayo Got Married To A Reptile / Swiss Vote To Ban Minaret Construction / Man Arrested For Having Sex With Door [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.