Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. (2241 Views)

This Is So Annoying.. / Why Are Nigerians So Unserious?!? / Why Do Some People Here Are So Annoying Instead Of Giving Advise And Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
Ok, we all know browsing wasnt that much of a common thing back in th 08 and 09, i mean it was common, but u have to pay for cafe, and cheats were blocked regularly.
but right now, cheats are just available, and every seems to have a Facebook at least and a twitter account
Am going to list ten annoying things they do on facebook, that is really aggravating, annoying, ridiculous, and un-called for
1) Go on your wall and write rubbish, that you can just send to me on chat

2) When your friends in Europe or america write on your wall, or comment on your status, it like they are debating, for who to add the person. 15 person, can send her a friend request in 3 minute, and what not, wont know how to start a conversation. stArting a conversation with lets Be Intimate?? like seriously? The worst part of this is my friend complaining to me endlessly

3) Their name on facebook, like your name being abidemi, and u use habbiedemie, why cant u just be proud of your culture and use your name, like their nickname too, crazzieweez, crazziebeez craziebreeze

4) They dont knw when to end a conversation, and once u reply to them, all they ask u is about visa, where do i get my visa, get me a white woman? seriously like am not even 18 yet, free me na

5) Anytime am chatting with them, their english is beyond comparison, just type yoruba, or pidgin, dnt type in some crazy english that can make me go mad, instead of typing bad, u type badt?? or mad u type madt?? i hve to ask ppl what those stuff mean

6) why do u have to tag 50 guys in your picture?? like please dnt tag me in your picture bruh, i dnt need it, and when you tell them, they curse u out, and tell u how u forgot about how we all drank garri?? like really smh

7)

behold i will be back for the remaining 7
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2011
lol grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by 190: 6:13pm On Jun 24, 2011
smh undecided
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by satani22: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2011
190 is guilty of all 8 crimes
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by BABE3: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2011
OP, you have a FB account right?

I don't know why people stick to what they find annoying, or what they don't want. Na by force to be on FB? If it's really vexing you as claim, deactivate your account. Mark Zuckerberg no go vex.

Or better still, un-friend all your friends and start Riding Solo.
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2011
BABE!:

OP, you have a FB account right?

I don't know why people stick to what they find annoying, or what they don't want. Na by force to be on FB? If it's really vexing you as claim, deactivate your account. Mark Zuckerberg no go vex.

Or better still, un-friend all your friends and start Riding Solo.

I cant delete it, cause i talk to my family on there, should i delete it cause of sum crazy friends?
well am unfriending all of them
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Natasha2(f): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2011
lmao I hate the tagging stuff especially when i'm tagged in an ugly pic jeez it annoying
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by honeric01(m): 8:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
Donlittle:

I cant delete it, cause i talk to my family on there, should i delete it cause of sum crazy friends?
well am unfriending all of them

After all said and done, you finally arrived at what you should have done from the start.

Now go and do just as you said!

or go to your privacy settings and select those who you want to post on your profile, those who can see your friends list e.t.c
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2011
honeric01:

After all said and done, you finally arrived at what you should have done from the start.

Now go and do just as you said!

or go to your privacy settings and select those who you want to post on your profile, those who can see your friends list e.t.c
no one can see my friend list, when my friends write on my wall or comment, they add them up, like am just frustrated, they make it seems like, we africans worship the american, i finally deleted it, i will create another one soon, and add people i want to add, if not for my family, i will never go on there again
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Natasha2(f): 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2011
Don shey you are pretending you didn't see your wifey kiss
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Natasha,,:

lmao I hate the tagging stuff especially when i'm tagged in an ugly pic jeez it annoying
for real, like am just tired, when u tell them to stop, they tell u, dnt u want to see my face ni
Natasha,,:

Don shey you are pretending you didn't see your wifey kiss
lol no vex wifey, am just busy, creating a new one
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Natasha2(f): 8:42pm On Jun 24, 2011
Donlittle:

for real, like am just tired, when u tell them to stop, they tell u, dnt u want to see my face nilol no vex wifey, am just busy, creating a new one
its okay dearie kiss but don't leave me
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Emmyk(m): 11:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
Lol. Them is them. Me is me Jare. But the part I hate the most is customizing of names: Ola turns Hoorlah. OMG! Recently, facebook made it impossible to untag urself in any picture that you are tagged on!!! I felt like lambasting some people who wont halt, they keep tagging me in junks! I had to put it on my status: DONT TAG ME IN ANY OF YOUR PICTURE AGAIN, PLEASE! cheesy
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
I find the unnecessary tagging line to be true tho. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Nigerians So Annoying On Facebook? This Is Getting Ridiculous. by 190: 10:36pm On Jun 25, 2011
satani22:

190 is guilty of all 8 crimes
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Get Alerted As "Nepa Brings Light" And Turn Off Your Generator / Difference Between Offence And Crime? / Try This Simple Math. 99% failed it

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.