Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Olybrat Cry Time Joke - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Olybrat Cry Time Joke (894 Views)

Joke Of The Day: God’s Time Is The Best / Joke: The Bossy Wife / Joke: For Better Or Worse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 4:16pm On Feb 12, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
[1]I"ve always thought i'm the only one facing the Nigeria problems not until today that my dog refused to drink garri bcus there's no fish
[2]yoruba people will not kill me o
English:He will chase him
Yoruba:Omah lay
[3] if she like chris brown check her pant it is brown and if her teeth is yellow.. check her SIM well, MTN we be .
[4]we are slowly loosing our culture this days o, yoruba girls are now bathing 3times in a day instead of 2times im a week.
5.a dog chased me and my dog yesterday, if not for the help of one hunter that sakara the dog, me and my dog for don reach england by now
[6]being a man is not easy o! No make up no weave if you ugly yot ugly
[7]dat time when you go to the market and you are wondering why everybody were just looking you and only for you to get home and found out that your trouser has torn in the back
8.illiteracy is not good o my neigbour just ask me who is "ALARM" and why is he calling me by 6am
9.when a short person wave at u its called Microwave
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 6:26am On Apr 13, 2022
Continue laughing..
*If she deserve to be care, care for her. And if na slap she deserve, my brother go for slapping tutorial
^0^
*Even if NEPA people decide to be leaving under the ground. Nigeria will still not stop shouting UP NEPA!
^0^
*As a good nigerians, leftover food must last atleast 3days before you pour them away. Any child that go against this rule will surffer for years ^0^
*hausa people be ridding bike as if they've archieved all their aims in life
^0^
*girls who answere Nancy do you know your full name is Pregnancy, i bet you didn't know
^0^
*it is only in Nigeria a guy will visit a girl in her house and still give her transport fare
^0^
^shaving na old fashion, just boil water and do it the way you do to chicken thank me later
^0^
*imagine renting a lodge 2 bedroom flat and 4 toilets...biko did i come to this world to shit only.
[:b] comment, share and like for more jokes

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 9:36am On Apr 14, 2022
grin LAUGH!

Imagine sitting with a very beautiful girl in church and the pastor announce"HUG YOUR NEIGHBOUR" my brother just smile you have make it in life grin

Being unemployed is a problem o you will be blame for everything, your mother will be like"You have been in the house since morning how do you allow rat to enter inside?" tongue

a boyfriend that cannot slap soldeir for his girlfriend, is that one boyfriend? cheesy

The day i know the real meaning of witchcraft is when my friend go to his vilage with lexus 350 and come back to town with keke napep grin

The reason why i can't do yawoo is tham my friends will be typing laptop like flash, but me i will be searching for a letter for one hour cheesy
:b

Guys if your girlfriend wash your clothes and clean your house for you, please marry her he's not easy to be a maid tongue
you know now? grin
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2022
[/sub][url][sub][/url][/sub]
[sub][url][/sub][/url][sub]
[/sub][url][sub][/url][sub][/sub]

grin grin grin
Pls keep sharing and liking my jokes and stories God will bless you as you do so and don't forget to click on my profile FOLLOW member button to get update when i post new jokes. Thanks!
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 9:40am On Apr 15, 2022
NEPA think they are doing me. Me that spent 9months in my mother's womb without light, did i die?

1 Share

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 9:52am On Apr 15, 2022
After given her transport fare and she say"Darling it remain one thing" You:

1 Share

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2022
Sister if she want doggy style, tell him to bark first grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by BigYash: 4:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
You are trying my nigga. Open a twitter account and start posting there too.. Gather enough followers and become an influencer. You will start making cool money.. All d best!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by BigYash: 4:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
Hollybratt:
Sister if she want doggy style, tell him to bark first
grin
grin If he come use he strength bark finish,which power he wan come take knack? Wahala be like advanced doggy style cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 4:48am On Apr 16, 2022
BigYash:
You are trying my nigga. Open a twitter account and start posting there too.. Gather enough followers and become an influencer. You will start making cool money.. All d best!
thanks so much bro

1 Like

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 4:55am On Apr 16, 2022
Pastor:the bible said money answereth all things

Me:So are they now talking about my own money?

that moment your mother call you "idiot" and you reply"you too nkor" haii my brother just get ready to explain to the family why you want to die untimely
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 4:58am On Apr 16, 2022
If you want to toast a girl, please go straight to the point. Which one is how is dad and mum. E concern you?
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 5:04am On Apr 16, 2022
Since burna boy is still more taller than davido. Then give burna boy african giant award and davido should wait for the african dwarf.

i'm not feeling fine o!
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 5:08am On Apr 16, 2022
Her:If i say i love you will you say it back?
Me:Ok
Her:I love you
Me:It back
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 5:12am On Apr 16, 2022
I know why ladies cry after breakups imagine loosing your only source of income
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 5:14am On Apr 16, 2022
I don't know who need to see this but please stop washing maggi hand inside soup
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by BigYash: 8:19am On Apr 16, 2022
Hollybratt:

thanks so much bro
Uwc my nigga

1 Like

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 12:54pm On Apr 16, 2022
-Nigeria is the reason why our girls no dey wear skirt again. violents everywhere how dem go take run

-as a naija girl, if your man proposes to you, you must hold your chest and open your mouth wide it's in the Nigeria constitution

-And so before you marry a fair lady ask for her jss3 pictures so you can predict your future kids colour SAY NO TO 419

-When the church cameraman is your boyfriend you appear more frequently on the church screen than the preacher

-Girls if any guy lied to you that he is different, don't mind him o we are all the same

-Even God loves dreadlock that's why he gave it to samson but unfortunately delilah was working for SARS

-Me and mtn girlfriend has misunderstanding now if she want to message me she will be like, "hey customer" instead of "Dear customer"

-Imagine you were in the market and you are wondering why everybody are just looking you and only for you to get home and realize your trouser has turned in the back.
Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Hollybratt:
-Nigeria is the reason why our girls no dey wear skirt again. violents everywhere how dem go take run

-as a naija girl, if your man proposes to you, you must hold your chest and open your mouth wide it's in the Nigeria constitution

-And so before you marry a fair lady ask for her jss3 pictures so you can predict your future kids colour SAY NO TO 419

-When the church cameraman is your boyfriend you appear more frequently on the church screen than the preacher

-Girls if any guy lied to you that he is different, don't mind him o we are all the same

-Even God loves dreadlock that's why he gave it to samson but unfortunately delilah was working for SARS

-Me and mtn girlfriend has misunderstanding now if she want to message me she will be like, "hey customer" instead of "Dear customer"

-Imagine you were in the market and you are wondering why everybody are just looking you and only for you to get home and realize your trouser has turned in the back.

1 Share

Re: Olybrat Cry Time Joke by Hollybratt(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2022
Heyyy man! Go and sleep we don hear you
:-/

(1) (Reply)

Hire Professional Skaters & Dancers In Lagos / A Prayer 4 U / Could Have Been Worse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.