Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,187 members, 7,818,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi House Is On Fire - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Sheikh Ahmad Gumi House Is On Fire (1024 Views)

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Surprised He Didn’t Win The Nobel Peace Prize / Did Sheikh Ahmad Gumi Meet With Kidnappers Of Kagara Students In Forest? (fact C / With Mosquito Bat Your House Is Free From Mosquito And Malaria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sheikh Ahmad Gumi House Is On Fire by mdsne(m): 5:27pm On Feb 12, 2022
The Kaduna residence of popular Islamic cleric, Sheikh Ahmad Gumi is on fire.

POLITICS NIGERIA cannot yet determine the cause of the inferno, but we can report that the part of the residence on fire is the area housing the female students.

Efforts are ongoing to extinguish it.

Gumi is the current Mufti and Mufassir (Explainer of the Holy Quran) at the Kaduna central mosque Sultan Bello.

Due to the insecurity experienced in northern Nigeria, Gumi was negotiating with bandits and kidnappers ‘to lower their arms for a safety Nigeria’. He often enter the forests, reaching out to their various bandits camps in their hideouts to embrace peace. He travelled to Katsina, Zamfara and Niger states, urging bandits to stop attacking people.

However, when the gazette proscribing bandit groups in the northern part of Nigeria as terrorists was made on November 25, 2021, the cleric stopped interfering in their matter.

(1) (Reply)

COPYWRITING FOR BEGINNERS / Chandaria Lights And Fitting Sockets At Wholesale Price / I Am New On Nairaland I Just Wanna Say Hi To The Old Memebers I Love U All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.