Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,509 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation (19213 Views)

Ex-Governor Abdulaziz Yari Arrested Over Accountant-General’s N80 Billion Probe / Abdulaziz Yari & Kabiru Marafa Dump APC, Defect To PDP / Abdulaziz Yari, The Most Useless Governor In Nigeria - Kadaria Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by powerfulguy: 7:01pm On Feb 12, 2022
Former Governor of Zamfara state and National Chairmanship aspirant in the ruling All Progressives Congress APC, Alhaji Abdulaziz Yari has dismissed reports to the effect that he is terribly ill and had to be urgently flown abroad for medical attention.

Yari was reacting to media inquiries concerning an online report which said he was taken to the airport on a wheelchair and that he was in a bad shape.

Part of the report had stated that, “Yari is flying to UK on British Airways flight for a medical trip. He was even brought in a wheelchair”.

However, Yari’s Chief of Staff, Engr. Abdullahi Abdulkarim Tsafe said the report is nothing but the “ranting of an enemy and a blatant attack to send wrong information to the general public as well as the teeming supporters of H.E Abdul’Aziz Abubakar Yari home and abroad”.

He said as is natural with humans to fall sick, there is no need over-blowing such incidents out of proportion.

“Let us make it abundantly clear that, H.E had a dislocation on his left leg when he missed steps on the staircase as a result of which he travelled to the United States for treatment; from where he came back last two weeks and has today left for medical checkup. That does not call for any media hype.

“Therefore, the general public and teeming supporters and his well wishers are hereby enjoined to ignore the ranting and evil machinations of some very few and selfish individuals who are bent on distracting former Governor Yari.

“As we pray for his safe trip, His Excellency, is expected back home after his medical checkup soon”, he stated.

Yari is one of the national chairmanship aspirants in the lead up to the February 26 national convention of the ruling All Progressives Congress APC.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/02/im-not-ill-only-have-leg-dislocation-yari/

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Penguin2: 7:05pm On Feb 12, 2022
I’m not sick, I only have ear infection - Buhari

I’m not sick, it’s just rheumatism - Tinubu

I’m not sick, I only have leg infection - Yari

When would Nigerian politicians ever admit they are sick?

I’m sure leg infection is bread and butter.

Ndi ala!

92 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by donbachi(m): 7:07pm On Feb 12, 2022
Na e u no go owan east for edo state.make dem teach ur leg small lesson.

6 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by juman(m): 7:10pm On Feb 12, 2022
Hiss.
Very useless man.
He is going to abroad because of leg dislocation.
Thunder fire him.

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Racoon(m): 7:22pm On Feb 12, 2022
So all the so called healthcare facilities the then government of Abdulaziz Yari claimed it put on ground in Zamfara can't take care of his leg dislocation until he goes to London?

Who does these politicians always think they are that they keep on insulting the sensibility of the downtrodden masses? Continue deceiving yourself. Perhaps that dislocation will keep you wheelchair bound for you to feel the pain too.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by helinues: 7:24pm On Feb 12, 2022
The new Tetuila in town

cheesy
Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by festacman(m): 7:28pm On Feb 12, 2022
Abdulaziz Yari is a fat head if he truly tavelled to UK because of leg dislocation only.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Ahmed0336(m): 7:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
angry

It is shameful and disheartening.
I still wonder why these politicians finds it extremely difficult to get this country working.

Just imaging!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by ClassicMan202(m): 7:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
So all the hospitals for him state no fit treat broken legs? Politicians deserve immediate judgement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Habiyo: 7:48pm On Feb 12, 2022
And he couldnt go to the Islamic nation's for treatment. An unbelieve and infidel will always treat them .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by bergs2: 7:58pm On Feb 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!

My brother, they do not need to admit that: the country they handle is enough proof of their sickness.
Imagine flying to Overseas to fix a dislocation!

Nigeria is sickly unwell.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by gmo10(m): 8:45pm On Feb 12, 2022
Jesu... Traveling abroad cos of dislocation, what will happen if it were other serious ailments

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Shetemi12(m): 9:11pm On Feb 12, 2022
This is man that is consulting everyone..now, he is not a Godfather while others are waiting for the president to pour anointing oil on their head to be called anointed one!

BAT2023

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Sonnobax15(m): 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2022
lipsrsealed
He is sick, period......

All we know,out NIGERIAN politicians are terrible liars...So anything about them, whether lie or true, there must be an atom of truth in it lipsrsealed
Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by ogododo: 9:36pm On Feb 12, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by sukkot: 9:37pm On Feb 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Ndi ala!
grin grin

bros what does ndi ala mean ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Reference(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Flying to the United Kingdom all because of 'just a dislocation...'
Can we get any lower in this country?

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by jojo1415: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Almajari's hope u guys have r taking notes shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by olatuns2017: 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by PHIPEX(m): 9:38pm On Feb 12, 2022
I didn't know no hospital in Nigeria is worthy to treat the dislocated leg of his excellency.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Dailymice: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
grin
Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by 9jaBloke: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
angry

Is that better or worse
Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Mindlog: 9:39pm On Feb 12, 2022
donbachi:
Na e u no go owan east for edo state.make dem teach ur leg small lesson.

Owan East. cheesy
Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Lexusgs430: 9:40pm On Feb 12, 2022
It's a disgrace, that we don't have any orthopaedic units, this crook politicians can trust in Nigeria... .......

A shame on the political class ...........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Reference(m): 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2022
Shetemi12:
This is man that is consulting everyone..now, he is not a Godfather while others are waiting for the president to pour anointing oil on their head to be called anointed one!

BAT2023

What are his solutions to Nigeria's key problems.
2023 is just months away.
List his solutions, not his pictures.
This is an election, not a pageant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Unigrad: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
Very funny set of people.
Their medical trips are suspicious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by OmegaAutos: 9:42pm On Feb 12, 2022
juman:
Hiss.
Very useless man.
He is going to abroad because of leg dislocation.
Thunder fire him.

Leg wey ilaje people go treat with #2,500

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Yari: I’m Not Ill, Only Have Leg Dislocation by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 12, 2022
Shetemi12:

BAT2023

These Pics make my day.

The Past and Present Hero.

IBB and Tinubu.

"The labours of our heroes (IBB) past,shall never be in vain" Only Tinubu maintain this oath.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Shema Blasts EFCC For Declaring Him Wanted / North Plans Last-minute Shocker For Gbajabiamila / NDDC Interim Management Fails To Explain N143bn Budget Shortfall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.