Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? (890 Views)

Age Limit Stopped Me From NYSC – Obasanjo / Rich Kids Of Instagram – To Curb His Son, A Father Changes Credit Card Limit / National Committee Against Touting(ncat) Needs To Act In Akwa Ibom State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by HotieTima(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2011
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I SWEAR OLD PPL OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR PAPA ARE ON FACEBOOK TRYING TO PICK GIRL'S THAT ARE OLDE ENOUGH TO BE THEY FIRST DAUGHTER. LIKE WHAT THE FORK MAN angry angry angry

THIS OLD PPL PUTTING GIRLS PIC AS THEY PROFILE undecided undecided undecided undecided AND THEN LATER ON THINK THEY CAN FORKING FLIRT WITH U. UUUMMM I DON'T THINK SO.

I SWEAR SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS.
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by iyatrustee(f): 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2011
Lol at thread topic! Facobook grin
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2011
LMAO!!!!!

Even old people like better things na grin grin grin But some of them are just a big turn off.
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by MrCork17: 4:25pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mrs Chima is 70yrs old and she on facebook!! angry
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by HotieTima(f): 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

Mrs Chima is 70yrs old and she on facebook!! angry

AND HOW OLD U?

[size=2pt]190?[/size]
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by MrCork17: 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hotie Tima:

AND HOW OLD U?

[size=2pt]190?[/size]

kiss me and i will tell you! wink
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by HotieTima(f): 4:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Mr, Cork:

kiss me and i will tell you! wink

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by kufreabasi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 24, 2011
Hotie Tima:

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

I SWEAR OLD PPL OLD ENOUGH TO BE YOUR PAPA ARE ON FACEBOOK TRYING TO PICK GIRL'S THAT ARE OLDE ENOUGH TO BE THEY FIRST DAUGHTER. LIKE WHAT THE FORK MAN angry angry angry

THIS OLD PPL PUTTING GIRLS PIC AS THEY PROFILE undecided undecided undecided undecided AND THEN LATER ON THINK THEY CAN FORKING FLIRT WITH U. UUUMMM I DON'T THINK SO.

I SWEAR SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE ABOUT THIS.

One man's food is another man's poison.
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by HotieTima(f): 4:35pm On Jun 24, 2011
kufreabasi:

One man's food is another man's poison.

ooo i love that saying

but still man not kool
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by EuroMeko(m): 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2011
Tima, love your sigline.
Re: Facobook Needs To Have A Age Limit Now? by HotieTima(f): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2011
uuuuummm okeay

(1) (Reply)

University Of Abuja 2011/2012 Admission List Is Now Out / Birthday Mates Of 25th April... / Oshiomhole Survives Accident That Claimed Three Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.