Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Saved From The Terrible Habit Of Smoking And Daughter Rescued From Ritualists - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Saved From The Terrible Habit Of Smoking And Daughter Rescued From Ritualists (188 Views)

The Habit Of Remembering Sex Scene While Praying / Pastor Mensah Otabil Lambast Christians In Habit Of ''Tapping'' Grace (Video) / Winners Member: "Church Hand Band Delivered Me From Ritualists In Abuja" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Saved From The Terrible Habit Of Smoking And Daughter Rescued From Ritualists by peteregwu(m): 8:21pm On Feb 12, 2022
Saved from the Terrible Habit of Smoking and Daughter Rescued from Ritualists

Isaiah 27:3 - I the Lord do keep it; I will water it every moment: lest any hurt it, I will keep it, night and day.

Bad habits form the fundamental basis of people's downfall. For our brother, it was smoking and he simply could not stop, irrespective of what he did.

Until a day when he was advised to go to the Lord's Chosen. Just one word from the General Overseer changed the matter and our brother stopped smoking! Now, he is disgusted to even hear the name of the smoke.

In addition, God rescued his daughter from the hands of ritualists by miraculously setting her free from the hands of the captors. This came after a series of prayers canceling 'untimely' death.

Join our brother as he takes us on the journey from his old life to that of Light he found at the Lord's Chosen.

Tune in via -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2VQuspgOj0

Photo Credit - Chosen Online Media Crew

#SorrowToJoy2022 #FromSorrowToJoy2022
#SorrowToJoy #LagosExperience #PstLazarusMuoka

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastors Worse Than Bandits, Says Bishop Adeoye / Saints, Servants And Messengers Of Yahushua The Messiah, Know Who We Are. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/02/2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.