Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,273 members, 7,829,603 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Is Samsung A7 best tab For Blogging And Graphics? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is Samsung A7 best tab For Blogging And Graphics? (603 Views)

Is Samsung's 8K TV, Q800t (2020) Worth 2.5 Million Naira?! / Pocophone F1 Vs Samsung A7 2018 Vs Huawei Y9 2019 Camera Comparison (photos) / I Need Samsung A7 (2017) Screen & Touch Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Samsung A7 best tab For Blogging And Graphics? by citypulseng(m): 8:56pm On Feb 12, 2022
I am planning to retire my three years old Samsung Tab E, which gave me hell in the last one year.

It has a poor memory capacity in terms of RAM. Buying external memory drive also failed to resolve the problem.

A friend suggested I go for Samsung A7 tab as a good gadget for heavy graphic and editorial works, based on the review he watch on YouTube.

Based on your knowledge and tech experience, please can you recommend a good tablet for blogging and graphics?
Re: Is Samsung A7 best tab For Blogging And Graphics? by justBreathe: 10:47pm On Feb 12, 2022
I don't know anything about Samsung tabs oh.

But please are you willing to give out the old tab that you want to retire?
I'm a student and I've been looking to own a tab as the larger screen makes reading soft copy notes and texts easier.
Re: Is Samsung A7 best tab For Blogging And Graphics? by joeferrari(m): 12:00am On Feb 13, 2022
I have a Samsung galaxy tab A6 for sale

quote author=citypulseng post=110178067]I am planning to retire my three years old Samsung Tab E, which gave me hell in the last one year.

It has a poor memory capacity in terms of RAM. Buying external memory drive also failed to resolve the problem.

A friend suggested I go for Samsung A7 tab as a good gadget for heavy graphic and editorial works, based on the review he watch on YouTube.

Based on your knowledge and tech experience, please can you recommend a good tablet for blogging and graphics?[/quote]
Re: Is Samsung A7 best tab For Blogging And Graphics? by Freelancerx: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
I think it's good
Re: Is Samsung A7 best tab For Blogging And Graphics? by bigl: 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
citypulseng:
I am planning to retire my three years old Samsung Tab E, which gave me hell in the last one year.

Based on your knowledge and tech experience, please can you recommend a good tablet for blogging and graphics?

Get the samsung A10 tab .... usually 3gb ram, 64gb inbuilt ... my wife used it for over a year ... no hitch, no issues at all .... no lagging or whatever ... but the price is what i'm not sure of now cos of the dollar exchange rate

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

IOS 16: Everything You Should Know / Barely Used Tecno Spark 6 Urgently For Sale In Lagos Cal/whatsap 09053412647 / 2 Reliable Ways To Record A Phone Call On Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.