Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,484 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored (15650 Views)

NIMC’s “NIN Verification Service (NVS)” Is Now Fully Restored. / Nnamdi Kanu's Facebook Page Restored / NIMC/NIN: National Identification Number, Is The Form Meant To Be Sold? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Ugmama(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Starz825:

They will have to verify your NIN validation before your passport is being processed...
Na normal law

So all these people that got passport during the period of NIN Portal downtime was verified?

Lies
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by olu77(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Happy restoration
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Agricmoney(m): 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
good to know

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by thegadgettrend: 3:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
alexvic12:
Jamb registration began yesterday (according to the timetable).

Students need NIN slip to register.

They also need a sim card to register their NIN or pay another fee to add the phone number after registration.

Yet, they also need the NIN to validate their new sim cards before they can start using it.

angry angry

I newly created my national ID, does that mean I won't be able to register for jamb using the new NIN number?
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by alexvic12: 3:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Of course you can! But your phone number should correspond cos it will be linked to your NIN and JAMB forever.

thegadgettrend:

I newly created my national ID, does that mean I won't be able to register for jamb using the new NIN number?
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by thegadgettrend: 3:12pm On Feb 13, 2022
alexvic12:
Of course you can! But your phone number should correspond cos it will be linked to your NIN and JAMB forever.

But I haven't linked my phone number with nin yet, does it have any effect with the registration?
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by superintendents(m): 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
thegadgettrend:

I did mine too this week.

they told me I can't register it with my new SIM card yet,don't know why.....
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by wizonlyson: 3:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
undecided who there yeye nin, help..stcheeeew..

Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by baralatie(m): 3:14pm On Feb 13, 2022
silibaba:
nonsense. that site was hacked. if not, they would have announced it before commencing on the routine maintenance.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Starz825(m): 3:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ugmama:

So all these people that got passport during the period of NIN Portal downtime was verified?

Lies
We all know in Nigeria, there are many unscrupulous idiots that breaks the law...but that's the Normal process.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Goldbw122(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ok
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by alexvic12: 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't know, but to be safe, I'll advise that you link it since JAMB now requires NIN for registration.

thegadgettrend:

But I haven't linked my phone number with nin yet, does it have any effect with the registration?

1 Like

Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by tempusfugit: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
Am happy about this nin of a thing due to what experienced recently, a friend of mine non nigerian from UK just came into the country, so he has to get a sim card, he couldn't get it because he lacks of nin, and for him to get nin he has to do other documents as a foreigner, seem stressful for foreigners to get sim cards in Nigeria due to recent developments
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by smasher1(m): 4:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Revolution2022:
After a whole one week!And this Islamic minister will tell us nobody hack NIMC database.

two weeks actually.

1 Like

Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Chrislova(m): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
I hope they will verified my nin soon
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by doggedfighter(f): 5:02pm On Feb 13, 2022
alexvic12:
I don't know, but to be safe, I'll advise that you link it since JAMB now requires NIN for registration.

Stop upsetting that child with your incorrect information.

Just say what you know.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by doggedfighter(f): 5:05pm On Feb 13, 2022
thegadgettrend:

You can use anybody's Sim to generate your pin. Just make sure he or she is close because you will still use the phone number to access other information concerning your exam
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by doggedfighter(f): 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
alexvic12:
Jamb registration began yesterday (according to the timetable).

Students need NIN slip to register.

They also need a sim card to register their NIN or pay another fee to add the phone number after registration.

Yet, they also need the NIN to validate their new sim cards before they can start using it.

angry angry

Stop saying nonsense. Where did it begin?
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by anuryyy(f): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
I hope the network is back for good
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Keneth1(m): 5:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
I learned a new word from this news,comatose
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by alexvic12: 5:29pm On Feb 13, 2022
I'm not. My kid sister is also taking jamb. We've been running around to sort her NIN registration since the previous week!

I'm only complaining about the difficulty of getting these things done!

Stop attacking me.

doggedfighter:

Stop upsetting that child with your incorrect information.

Just say what you know.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Businessman247: 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
How can one verify or validate this NIN sef...I went to the bank with my recently generated NIN and they said it hasn't been verified yet...that they can't use it...
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Mannietea(m): 6:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Thank God, at last, the downtime delayed bank verification process.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by doggedfighter(f): 6:26pm On Feb 13, 2022
alexvic12:
I'm not. My kid sister is also taking jamb. We've been running around to sort her NIN registration since the previous week!

I'm only complaining about the difficulty of getting these things done!

Stop attacking me.

I'm not attacking you.

The sale or registration date for jamb has been postponed because of these hitches.

Keep sorting out your sister's NIN. I'm sure it will be easier now and she will register like others.

No cause for alarm.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 13, 2022
To you God be the glory
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by FireUpNow(m): 7:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
After you don upload naija people data to foreign servers to serve your selfish interest
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by FireUpNow(m): 7:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
Businessman247:
How can one verify or validate this NIN sef...I went to the bank with my recently generated NIN and they said it hasn't been verified yet...that they can't use it...
go to playstore in your phone and download the NIMC app and input your NIN and phone number you used in registering the NIN and you will see your ID
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Milkmill2000(m): 8:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Do they usually off NIMC servers on weekends? It is not loading at all.
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Anny4me: 10:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Cautemoc:
Let em' get d F**K Out.. Wat is the use of this nonsense if not to inconvenience the masses?
How many kidnappers, fraudsters or terrorists have they apprehended thru the use of NIN?

NIN is pure SHIT
abeg help me ask them oo useless set of of pipo
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by OdenKelechi(m): 1:04pm On Feb 14, 2022
After a week plus
Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by CavemanDefuturo: 6:30pm On Feb 14, 2022
The hackers would have downloaded the full database by now. I can assure you that system have been compromised.

1 Like

Re: NIMC NIN Verification Service (NVS) Restored by Goodnone25: 7:26pm On Feb 16, 2022
Tsongaa:
That's great
and now nimc has gone down

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hi Guys, Please I Need Info About Sex Hawkers In Osun State / APC Crisis: Buhari Meets With Lawan Group / President Buhari Visits Lamido Of Adamawa (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.