Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

We Need A Female Secretary In Our Office In Lakowe Ibeju Lekki - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / We Need A Female Secretary In Our Office In Lakowe Ibeju Lekki (492 Views)

Mega Vacancies In Lakowe,ibeju-lekki / 2sales Reps Urgently Needed In Lakowe, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos / 2sales Reps Urgently Needed In Lakowe, Ibeju-lekki, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Need A Female Secretary In Our Office In Lakowe Ibeju Lekki by effective1: 5:19am On Feb 13, 2022
We need a Female Secretary/Receptionist in our office in Lakowe Ibeju Lekki within the age of 18-27

We need only Applicants that are living in Ibeju Lekki or areas that are close to Ibeju Lekki

Below are the requirements :

* The main role will be to maintain the smooth running of the office through a variety of administrative and clerical duties. We are specifically looking for someone who will assist in the day to day task in the office and preferably someone who has served in the same capacity.

* You will maintain office supplies inventory by checking stock aand ensuring everything is in order.

* You will undertake receptionist duties.

* You will undertake Secretarial work, email correspondence; Office reception

* You should be fluent in English and able to respond to calls appropriately

* You should be able to use the internet,Ms - Word ,Excel

QUALIFICATIONS: SSCE, OND, HND,BSC or experience demonstrating that level of applied knowledge. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted

# Application should send their CV to competency012@gmail.com and include your Whatsapp phone number in the mail for an online interview.
Re: We Need A Female Secretary In Our Office In Lakowe Ibeju Lekki by effective1: 9:07am On Feb 15, 2022
Every interested person within the age of 18 and 27 should send a mail to us on Competency012@gmail.com, also include your phone number inorder for an online interview to take place.
Re: We Need A Female Secretary In Our Office In Lakowe Ibeju Lekki by effective1: 5:53am On Feb 16, 2022
Every interested person within the age of 18 and 27 should send a mail to us on Competency012@gmail.com, also include your phone number inorder for an online interview to take place.
Re: We Need A Female Secretary In Our Office In Lakowe Ibeju Lekki by Emitheo74: 4:46pm On Feb 18, 2022
Good evening

My name is Margaret Joseph Email: josephmargaret022@gmail.com

I applied for the you posted by sending my CV through my email address to yours for over 4-5days now but i havent gotten any reply yet...

Please could you kindly reply my message...
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Massive Bank Teller Recruitment / Massive Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.