Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,977 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard (23494 Views)

Buhari Cabal's Adoption Of Jonathan Unsettles Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi- SaharaR / 2023: APC Govs Scheme Against Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Amid Plot Against Zoning / Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi Camps Emerge In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Amah70: 12:43am On Feb 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
How's Amaechi that said he's going back to school wants to now battle for anoiting? You just want to write for small pay cheque.

So because he was turbaned, that is why speculation increased? grin grin grin. Mumu talk. It is clear this writer didn't do his homework

Writer is apparently seeing Nigeria as a country led by a civilian dictator who can easily annoint his successor. He is a brown envelope writer, anyway.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by CaptainFM1: 1:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Truthisunique2:

Yorubas are double faced can't believe Buhari you defended for 7years have all a sudden become terrorist

Tinubu wasn't just going to inform buhari he is contesting he went to beg buhari for support like an orphan even if it meant crying that he won't step on Buhari toes.

Buhari was bringing 9m+ votes consistently to the table, higher than what Tinubu ever brought, it was Tinubu that begged for the merger Buhari was a happy lone ranger.

But Tinubu is ready to committ sucide if he doesn't get this desperate support

Local election isn't national election, yes Amaechi can win primaries hands down if the president approves of it, the APC executive committee decide everything

Amaechi doesn't need political base all he needs is buhari cult 9m votes added to the one 45/55 percent splitting in the west cum a full south south south east turn out

So much frustration on tilumbu urchins as the days come

All of you are just talking rubbish! Nigerian politics is all about who hits/penetrates the locals most. They are the ones that vote now. Most of us that have data and can surf Nairaland don't even go out to vote. A good case is yesterday's Abuja's local elections.

Smart political candidates know this and they go for the locals through their traditional rulers. Not us average citizens that only bark on social media. When they say they are consulting, you can see them going straight to the locals through their traditional rulers.

All politics like they say are local.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by endallinfection: 1:32am On Feb 14, 2022
athaboi:
Tinubu can only take his own by force...I doubt if buhari will ever anoint him as a successor not just because he is corrupt but he's a big fish that you won't be able to order around when he becomes a president!
. Word!
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:42am On Feb 14, 2022
naija4life247:
I

Not double faced. But multiple faced. But how come your parents are praying and fasting to die in Yoruba land?

Tinubu made Buhari President, so he cannot go and beg the same Buhari for support. What I am saying is that Buhari is Tinubu's boy
Buhari, terrorist is your dad ,Tinubu's boy? Which means your Tinubu raise terrorist.please we don't need such person as our president.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:46am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Iceberg3 post=110202906]Fk these northerners,there's nothing like north east!
The north is one,be it NW,NC or ne!!!
These people are arewa,period.
They are one and fkn same people!

I hope the yorubas see what mess they have put the south in[/quote
I hope south is also one
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Pravedk: 6:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Grandmeister:

The truth is amaechi IS buhari’s anointed. The one who he doesn’t want people to attack if he names him prematurely. Remember it was amaechi with his wife that came to daura and told Buhari he will help him to become the president after his fallout with Jonathan and the pdp caucus. Buhari’s one redeeming quality is his reward for loyalty. Remember amaechi’s ministerial portfolio was never tampered with for the entire 8 years of his tenure? Plus Buhari believes amaechi will be loyal to him and the north. I know this because a top northern politician has divulged this to some people I know.

You said the right words here. Buhari is endosing Amaechi, that is a fact. Buhari repays loyalty. Check it. All the guys that were with him from cpc, he makes sure he settled them when he got power. Do you know why he was reluctant in removing Babachir Lawal as SGF? And when he did, he replaced him with his kinsman Boss Mustapha whom is from the same village with Lawal and has worked with Buhari during the days of PTF! Why did Buhari appointed that retired Col in customs? Check Ogbonaya etc. They are many.

Look at the pattern. U can bet you, Tanko Almakura will be APC chairman by Feb 26. He is from the CPC block.

That man might be incompetent I swear, but take or leave it- he doesn't forget his people. No way!
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Elidrisy20: 6:55am On Feb 14, 2022
oshonwambada:
lolzzzzzz
are u okay?what is wrong with u?
these guys well solve all the problems facing Nigeria
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by HRMK: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2022
hmmm...i know amaechi has bn trying to lobby buari with the way he always dance to pmb's tunes.i blv uzor kalu has a better chance than him!!
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Enemyofpeace: 7:22am On Feb 14, 2022
Soludo the new Governor of Anambra state would be a very successful president. If only we get sense in Nigeria. As for Tinubu wey dey piss for body, I just dey laff am, nothing for him
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Enemyofpeace: 7:25am On Feb 14, 2022
Grandmeister:

The truth is amaechi IS buhari’s anointed. The one who he doesn’t want people to attack if he names him prematurely. Remember it was amaechi with his wife that came to daura and told Buhari he will help him to become the president after his fallout with Jonathan and the pdp caucus. Buhari’s one redeeming quality is his reward for loyalty. Remember amaechi’s ministerial portfolio was never tampered with for the entire 8 years of his tenure? Plus Buhari believes amaechi will be loyal to him and the north. I know this because a top northern politician has divulged this to some people I know.
I don’t care, anybody but not Tinubu
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by nedzuby: 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:
How's Amaechi that said he's going back to school wants to now battle for anoiting? You just want to write for small pay cheque.

So because he was turbaned, that is why speculation increased? grin grin grin. Mumu talk. It is clear this writer didn't do his homework

I just tire for people. All they do is sit and starting writing their opinion (which may never be true) and the foolish ones will read it and start running with it and the ones that never saw the print would believe it like it’s true.

This is the circle of Nigerians and what they think they know and believe
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Alabule: 8:26am On Feb 14, 2022
CaptainFM1:

All of you are just talking rubbish! Nigerian politics is all about who hits/penetrates the locals most. They are the ones that vote now. Most of us that have data and can surf Nairaland don't even go out to vote. A good case is yesterday's Abuja's local elections.

Smart political candidates know this and they go for the locals through their traditional rulers. Not us average citizens that only bark on social media. When they say they are consulting, you can see them going straight to the locals through their traditional rulers.

All politics like they say are local.

This is another nice angle to the debate. Probably the reason Tinubu the astute politician he is, is now moving from one Oba to the other.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2022
TheRareGem1:

School can be postponed for anointing now. grin
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by jaxxy(m): 8:47am On Feb 14, 2022
SwissMass:
Only a fool thinks the best strategic politician in Africa, Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu cares about buhari endorsement, the man is a god on his own, the grace of God on Tinubu cannot be matched by any politicians in Africa alive, and non in Igbo land dead or alive

Clowns everywhere grin
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Kfed4ril(m): 1:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
Majesty2:
Tinubu or Osibanjo, i am ready to support any yoruba come 2023, no wailing from braindead slum dwellers can stop yoruba from contesting come 2023

Nobody is stopping them from contesting, what I’m asking is that if all Yoruba candidates decides to step down, does it mean you’ll not vote again?
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by MOJ584(m): 8:44pm On Feb 14, 2022
Dear nairalanders,

As the Lord liveth, non of the men mentioned in that post will succeed Buhari!!!

If Buhari decides to support South East, it will be Ogbonnia Onu of Sci & tech Min. If he goes south west, it will be someone not mentioned in the post

Save this post for the records!!!
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by athaboi(f): 9:33am On Feb 16, 2022
frugal:

Nobody orders any Nigerian president around. See what 'clueless' Jonathan did to Obasanjo that hand picked him.
and you forgot that it was the Jonathan's disobedience to men that brought him to cost him his second term...why did obj tear his PDP card? If you do anyhow then be ready to face what will come your way
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by frugal(m): 1:44pm On Feb 16, 2022
athaboi:
and you forgot that it was the Jonathan's disobedience to men that brought him to cost him his second term...why did obj tear his PDP card? If you do anyhow then be ready to face what will come your way

Nope! He lost his 2nd term election because he wasn't just good enough.

If you put the people first, they'll fight for you. No godfather can stop that.
He started well, but lost his way somehow, and he was punished in the polls.
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by athaboi(f): 2:20pm On Feb 16, 2022
frugal:

Nope! He lost his 2nd term election because he wasn't just good enough.

If you put the people first, they'll fight for you. No godfather can stop that.
He started well, but lost his way somehow, and he was punished in the polls.
lolz...are you sure you are a Nigerian?? So Buhari won his re election because he did well?? My brother elections are not won by the people... elections are won by who the elites support! Jonathan lost bcoz the elites refused to support him.... If elite like tinubu had supported Jonathan in 2015, he would have won. Buhari won with the votes of the south west which was bcoz of tinubu. Tinubu supported Jonathan in 2011 but refused to support him in 2015
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Truthisunique2: 2:41pm On Feb 16, 2022
Alabule:

This is another nice angle to the debate. Probably the reason Tinubu the astute politician he is, is now moving from one Oba to the other.
grin astute indeed, you haven't secured your position in the party you are going form oba to oba that aren't delegates

Meanwhile the real power move have removed nass members his hope of getting votes

And also have about 13/22 governors on their side including full APC NEC
Re: Buhari: Tinubu, Osinbajo, Amaechi In Battle For ‘Anointing’ - Vanguard by Alabule: 7:59pm On Feb 16, 2022
Last, last he go float another party
Truthisunique2:
grin astute indeed, you haven't secured your position in the party you are going form oba to oba that aren't delegates

Meanwhile the real power move have removed nass members his hope of getting votes

And also have about 13/22 governors on their side including full APC NEC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Bans Registration & Deportation Of Nigerians, Says Its Worse Than Boko Haram / Another Blast In Maiduguri / Amaechi's Ministerial Nomination: Buhari Government Has Failed The Moral Test

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.