Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,435 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station (13035 Views)

Aondona Hyacinth: Police Foil Assassination Plot On Benue Speaker / Police Foil Cult Initiation Ceremony In Enugu, Arrest 24 Suspects (Photos) / Police Foil Attempt To Cart Away Property In Okorocha’s Warehouse Sealed By EFCC (2) (3) (4)

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 9:38am On Feb 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Soludo would be worse because he won your candidate andy uba of apc?

Everything about you guys is either you or them.

Next

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by nzeobi(m): 9:43am On Feb 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Sometimes you guys think most of us here don't usually read comments. You are from Imo state and has stated that in msny of your comments but just to prove a point snd sound correct you assume Ihiala and bow ask me which communities in Imo state is deserted?

Is this a form of reverse psychology or what?

In orlu today they kidnap, murder, eat humans and rush into cause havoc. Since the onset of this it has always been they came from neighboring imo state but was repelled back.

Groups which attacked campaign ground in Ihiala also came from mgbidi.

Lying through just to prove a point... mtcheew

Lol you are some how correct in some things you said but most of the things you said are not.
Yes am from a neighbouring town in IMO State but have lived all my life in ihiala.
That the gunmen went towards mgbidi didn't mean they are from IMO State or are you saying that there are no gunmen from uli ?
I wish I can say more but I won't cos this is a public forum.

And please name a community in IMO State that has been deserted

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by nzeobi(m): 9:47am On Feb 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Soludo will be worse. He is already playing to the gallery.

Governance is not about big grammar.

How will soludo be the worse or you think military action is the solution.

Mind you only hope uzodimma who is unpopular and to some extent umahi is bringing soldiers to kill people and their States are the most affected.
Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by gulfer: 9:48am On Feb 13, 2022
How did they run back to their operational base if their operational vehicle was recovered by the police

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by CXLVII: 9:55am On Feb 13, 2022
Why must the police foil such act for the emancipation of Biafra

They get successful in Imo but got foiled in Anambra

The destruction and unrest must go round

What’s good for Imo is also good for Anambra and Abia
Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:56am On Feb 13, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

6 police die yesterday

2 heavily injured with bullets

3days back 3police bursted

There’s this forest guard man Mr jango that is always claiming ESN are cowards that the day he will see them , he will flog them with Cain, they went to the man house yesterday and killed him and his son
You're very funny; I couldn't hold the nuclear missile laugh grin

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:58am On Feb 13, 2022
oyin44:
Kanu has turned south east to a killing spree.. grin grin

Abdul05.. grin
Why are you inviting BMC that is trying to get a good life since the govt refused to pay; they're now bankrupt.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Lionnation: 9:59am On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
I hope Soludo would have some balls and rout these terrorists once he assumes office, just like Wike. Anything short of that and he'd spend his entire years in govt house trying to contain them.
soludo is a wise man and cannot be so stupid to engage ESN or ipob violently, check out those states who engage them with violence how they are feeling today

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Lionnation: 10:01am On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

we are enjoying peace in abia because our governor is wise, only a foolish governor destroys his state trying to please abuja

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:03am On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
I hope Soludo would have some balls and rout these terrorists once he assumes office, just like Wike. Anything short of that and he'd spend his entire years in govt house trying to contain them.
Face your state! You haven't said anything about what had been happening in Benue State and I am sure you had ran away from Benue to another state to type nonsense.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by History555: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
The gunmen headed back to mgibidi. Did the police follow them to know this or just made up the story.
If they ran back to mgibidi due to superior fire power, why not chase them or contact other agencies to pursue them

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Mooh247: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
Anambra State is truly ahead of other Ibo state

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Okoroawusa: 10:04am On Feb 13, 2022
PENNYSWAP:

6 police die yesterday

There’s this forest guard man Mr jango that is always claiming ESN are cowards that the day he will see them , he will flog them with Cain, they went to the man house yesterday and killed him and his son
I thought ESN are guarding the forests and not killing people?

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Mooh247: 10:05am On Feb 13, 2022
Anambra State is truly ahead of other Ibo states

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by omenkaLives(m): 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Lionnation:
soludo is a wise man and cannot be so stupid to engage ESN or ipob violently, check out those states who engage them with violence how they are feeling today
So those involved weren't Fulanis and DSS after all.

Glad for this admission.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Crafteck1: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
Fejoku:

We've gone past that stage fulani terrorist. We aren't going to divide ourselves like you all want. We've studied all your moves and are steps ahead of you.
Biafra has come to stay.

You are ignorant, ibo is killing ibo, brothers killing brothers while someone with alterior motive makes you feel you have a purpose, sit and think... Dont defend what you dont understand, if you are not in a location where this"internal wars" are happening dont talk, those are the people feeling the pain, others are merely spectators fueling the flame.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Okoroawusa: 10:06am On Feb 13, 2022
History555:
The gunmen headed back to mgibidi. Did the police follow them to know this or just made up the story.
If they ran back to mgibidi due to superior fire power, why not chase them or contact other agencies to pursue them
Mgbidi even though close to Uli is in Imo State hence under another police command. You gerrit?

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:08am On Feb 13, 2022
It's high time the issue get two pronged solutions.

No matter the high-handed tackling, they should also be room for discussions. As far as the other force have the same gun you have, at a point shooting as a solution won't work.

Let's see how Soludo will tackle the matter... Without a sit down, it's a long night.
Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 10:08am On Feb 13, 2022
nzeobi:

Lol you are some how correct in some things you said but most of the things you said are not.
Yes am from a neighbouring town in IMO State but have lived all my life in ihiala.
That the gunmen went towards mgbidi didn't mean they are from IMO State or are you saying that there are no gunmen from uli ?
I wish I can say more but I won't cos this is a public forum.

And please name a community in IMO State that has been deserted

You lived you whole life in Ihiala then you should be patriotic to the peace of the state you are in and not trying to play me to the gallery as if I am not well Informed here.

Since they ran back to mgbidi and are not from mgbidi, where are they from then? Why are mgbidi people always housing them? Why will the attack always come from there?

This shows both the communities are compromise to the nefarious act and now want to export it by any means to the neighboring state.

Most communities in Imo are now becoming empty as the move out in numbers. Since you guys support Igbos and it's destruction, start moving up towards Owerri tullt everything is totally an ash.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Hotzone(m): 10:09am On Feb 13, 2022
Nnamdi alika Kanu, u shameless lot ha really turned imo state to criminal abode

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 10:11am On Feb 13, 2022
nzeobi:

How will soludo be the worse or you think military action is the solution.

Mind you only hope uzodimma who is unpopular and to some extent umahi is bringing soldiers to kill people and their States are the most affected.

So hope Uzodimma will sit back and be singing hallelujah to Ipob menance?

The heavy military presence in Ihiala today is all because of all these guys coming from mgbidi and orsu to cause mayhem.

Every agitations should be confiined to each state and not trying to force others in.

Military must be there to restore order but since you guys want Ipob then keep the Ipob in Imo and stop all these sneaking in and sneaking back.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Tyche(m): 10:12am On Feb 13, 2022
SMH

PENNYSWAP:

6 police die yesterday

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by omenkaLives(m): 10:14am On Feb 13, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
Face your state! You haven't said anything about what had been happening in Benue State and I am sure you had ran away from Benue to another state to type nonsense.

Leo, remember what you said below, look up and see the illiterate just confirmed it.

LeoDeKing:

Same ipob will quote you in another thread asking why you were never seen anywhere close to a thread on Benue issues.

But for now, you have no business with Benue because you are Igede.

Ipob are worse than illiterates. undecided
These ipob guys aren't humans at all. This is beyond the permissible limits of human foolishness.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by riczy(m): 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
But once the story changes, they become Fulani and DSS trying to destroy alaigbo.

You people are such clowns with a very bad costume.
God bless u, oil day ur head!

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 10:17am On Feb 13, 2022
gulfer:
How did they run back to their operational base if their operational vehicle was recovered by the police

They easily abandon their vehicles, snatch anyone on the road and zoom off.

That's theur modus operandi.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 13, 2022
CXLVII:

They will never be successful in anambra. They must always be stopped at the border. Where do they think they are going.

This week that just ended all their attempts to enter Anambra state from Imo has been foiled three good times.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by gulfer: 10:20am On Feb 13, 2022
Osagyefo98:

They easily abandon their vehicles, snatch anyone on the road and zoom off.

That's their modus operandi.
That my question get why angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 13, 2022
History555:

Trash.

You want to wreck havoc so you can see story to tell about ndi anambra..lol

Una done fail again.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 10:22am On Feb 13, 2022
Mooh247:
Anambra State is truly ahead of other Ibo state

You can say that again and again.

They have rejected Igbos and Kanu but there supporters from neighboring wants to force it on them.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 13, 2022
Hotzone:
Nnamdi alika Kanu, u shameless lot ha really turned imo state to criminal abode

Imo allowed them.

Re: Police Foil Unknown Gunmen Attack On Anambra Police Station by History555: 10:31am On Feb 13, 2022
Okoroawusa:

Mgbidi even though close to Uli is in Imo State hence another under another police command. You gerrit?

So since when did that stop police from chasing criminals

We Can Only Listen To Nnamdi Kanu- Niger Delta Avangers / Am Going To Run Mad If I Have This Fleet Of Cars – Hon Kazaure On Dino Malaye / Mele Kyari: NNPC To Become Limited Liability Company From 1st July 2022