Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) (37517 Views)

How Do I Press Charges Against A Bullion Van Who Damaged My Car. / Slay-Car With Expensive ‘Eyelashes’ Spotted In Lagos (Photo, Video) / Cab Driver Confronts Soldier Who Smashed His Car Windscreen In Lagos (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Timblogga: 9:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Joezinho:
The nigeria police are so unprofessional.. Stupid animals.

I was driving home the other day, trying to overtake a police van on a highway and a police lady with face looking like a rat dipped inside red hot frying oil, sitting in the front seat beside the driver boldly told me , "Nor try overtake us o, nor just try am..."

I was livid, i pulled out and after overtaken their rickety van, i angrily told her she's mad.... Everybody dey vex for naija now..
you get luck say nobi army you disobey.
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by asanausana91: 10:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
kollinz1234:
All these nonsense is happening because our system is not working.

Imagine having a combination of Peter Obi and Rabiu Kwankwoso as president and vice?
Indiscipline will not be tolerated, the army and police with definitely respect the rights of people since it will be a pure civilian rule.
The economy will be 100% revived. Nigeria will become the envy of nations l; that is why we should

VOTE NATIONHOOD
VOTE INCLUSION
VOTE EQUITY

VOTE OBI AND KWANKWASO FOR 2023

Then Nigeria will be great!
God forbid! Under peter Obi nose 78 anambara youths were killed and their bodies dumb in Ezu river. What did peter obi do?
Peter obi Instead used the police to intimidate innocent civilians, especially those he considered as opposition.
I forget the name of that hotel owner whose son was killed by peter obi. Peter obi was and is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Johnnonye(m): 11:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Guy you no get joy
okeyumez:
Nigerian police always see themselves as military. Police is a civil force all over the world. One of the requirements for Police job in Nigeria is that the applicant must be ugly and black in complexion
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by streetsoldier1(m): 11:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Anago55:
He must have been an Igbo man cos they've got guts

ondo/ekiti/edo men have guts
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by naija4life247: 11:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
PointZerom:

You mean Igbos don't speak Yoruba?

No, he meant use your brain
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by JmyNigaa: 12:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Jokerman:
What if na soldiers? grin

Even if na soldiers if they are at fault, the least they can do is to be apologetic and not go into a frenzy like a crazed lion. Just from saying this; it shows we as Nigerians have grown to accept that soldiers can comfortably be above the Law.
They way most security operatives meant to uphold the law, pay total neglect to it is really scary...

“oga drive one way; I’m a police man”
Witnessed this in the taxi I entered last week.
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 4:50am On Feb 14, 2022
You get mind! Imagine overtaking police!
Most people would not try it normally in even the so called developed countries.

This is problem people don't give police enough respect and when their actions backfire , they start wailing police brutality.
On this incident, I couldn't see the damage in the video, so likely the car was scratched. But the man was shouting and jumping about like a mad person, when all he needs to do is talk calmly and if he is not satisfied, file a complaint.
It is most likely that his vehicle was only damaged because he refused to follow commands issued by officers to start with.

Even raising your voice to shout at police regardless of your reason can get you arrested in many countries we consider developed countries on charge of disturbing the peace or disobeying command of police, if they had told you to stop shouting or to move on.

Joezinho:

I was driving home the other day, trying to overtake a police van on a highway and a police lady with face looking like a rat dipped inside red hot frying oil, sitting in the front seat beside the driver boldly told me , "Nor try overtake us o, nor just try am..."

I was livid, i pulled out and after overtaken their rickety van, i angrily told her she's mad.... Everybody dey vex for naija now..
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by guru90: 5:26am On Feb 14, 2022
BennyDGreat:

No ever try hit person wey dey with gun o.
We no go die to avoidable bullet wound oh

Thanks alot, I will not shaaa... But this useless Uniform police sabi provoke......
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by PointZerom: 6:28am On Feb 14, 2022
naija4life247:

No, he meant use your brain

You've traded yours for Amala 10 naira. PITY.
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by caracas: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Okoyiboz3:

Go and ask your father why he ran into the bush like an animal when Benjamin Adekunle entered Igboland.
My father was amongst the brave soldiers that captured ore, ondo state n would have captured all yoruba land n Lagos if not for the British that saved your asses....
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by ebuka440: 12:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
I pity for you for not having data to watch the YouTube video

quote author=Anago55 post=110185471]He must have been an Igbo man cos they've got guts [/quote]
Re: Motorist Confronts Police Officers Who Damaged His Car In Lagos (Photo, Video) by seyilabi(m): 11:14pm On Feb 14, 2022
Joezinho:

U are my hero and have made my day.
God bless you abundantly

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Abeg, Scratch And Work": Hilarious Inscription Found On A Car / Hilarious Plate Numbers In Nigeria With Funny Captions / Jaguar Xf Or Audi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.