Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't (770 Views)

If You Are Still Believing In Tinubu's Presidency Then See This / This Is Why Jonathan Cannot Contest For President Again / If We Insist On Rotational Presidency Then It Must Be Middle Belt, SE -kogi Gov (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by colorsofrainbow: 10:36am On Feb 13, 2022
The only thing I can say is that if Tinubu doesn't want to relinquish the quest for presidency as it is the turn of Southeast,then I see no reason why Atiku cannot contest.

Southwest have had their turn for 8 good years(1999-2007) and VP (2015-2023). So what else do they want when Southeast hasn't had a fair share but they(Southwest) would be the first to attack any Northerner trying to contest.

Southwest will always say and I quote "2023 presidency should come down to the south but we don't want Southeast or Southsouth presidency"

Now who is deceiving who??

In submission,what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If Atiku must not contest, Tinubu or anybody from Southwest has no business vying for the presidential seat.

You can only argue with my submission if you are a hypocrite.
Happy Sunday everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by kettykin: 10:41am On Feb 13, 2022
The presidency is open to all but for now let us chorus it is for the south only so that some stolen wealth from a particular kleptomaniac can go round in the name of campaign. After that the party primaries will have someone from the north come up. The south east should rest for now until God finishes with Nigeria
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by LeoDeKing: 10:53am On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The only thing I can say is that if Tinubu doesn't want to relinquish the quest for presidency as it is the turn of Southeast, then I see no reason why Atiku cannot contest.

Southwest have had their turn for 8 good years(1999-2007) and VP (2015-2023). So what else do they want when Southeast hasn't had a fair share but they(Southwest) would be the first to attack any Northerner trying to contest.

Southwest will always say and I quote "2023 presidency should come down to the south but we don't want Southeast or Southsouth presidency"

In submission,what's good for the goose is good for the gander. If Atiku must not contest, Tinubu or anybody from Southwest has no business vying for the presidential seat.

Happy Sunday everyone.
Pls how is it the turn of SE? When did it become turn by turn?

You mean almajiri and afonja must vote igbo? Do you know the meaning of democracy?

Are you done insulting the generations of almajiri and afonja?

Infact, the turn of igbo to rule which obodo? The zoo? On which political platform? The almajiri and amala party?

Campaign for athifku in peace, let him bring it on, jagaban full ground dey wait for am. Or at best, beg the SE darling party to zone its presidential ticket to SE.

There is nothing like micro zoning in our constitution, but political parties may. Beg pdp to micro zone its ticket to the SE.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by colorsofrainbow: 10:58am On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

You mean almajiri and afonja must vote igbo? Do you know the meaning of democracy?

Infact, the turn of igbo to rule which obodo? The zoo? On which political platform? The almajiri and amala party?

Campaign for athifku in peace, let him bring it on, jagaban full ground dey wait for am.

Jagaban wey go receive massive beating for primary. grin grin
Make I no go far lol

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by SwissMass: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2022
b

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by LeoDeKing: 11:01am On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Jagaban wey go receive massive beating for primary. grin grin
Make I no go far lol
Make dem beat am first.

But for now, jagaban is in the race and no need telling him to drop his ambition.

6 Likes

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:05am On Feb 13, 2022
These igbo people sef, dem funny die, why are you guys afraid of facing yoruba for once now
Southwest will contest and nothing anybody can do about it

5 Likes

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by colorsofrainbow: 11:09am On Feb 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
These igbo people sef, dem funny die, why are you guys afraid of facing yoruba for once now
Nobody is afraid of facing Yoruba. The southwest shouldn't condemn any Northerner who decides to contest using zoning as the reason. If yorubas should contest,North should contest. It's that easy.

Whether you see it as a competition or not,it's your cup of tea. It won't add more dollars to my account.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by cktheluckyman: 11:10am On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Campaign for athifku in peace, let him bring it on, jagaban full ground dey wait for am. Or at best, beg the SE darling party to zone its presidential ticket to SE.

There is nothing like micro zoning in our constitution, but political parties may. Beg pdp to micro zone its ticket to the SE.
There is also nothing like zoning in our constitution

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by cktheluckyman: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Why is Akeredolu afraid of a Northerner contesting?
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by Shetemi12(m): 11:11am On Feb 13, 2022
We want Atiku to contest against Jagaban.

It's not by mouth.

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by Gbagura: 11:11am On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Nobody is afraid of facing Yoruba. The southwest shouldn't condemn any Northerner who decides to contest using zoning as the reason. If yorubas should contest,North should contest. It's that easy.

Whether you see it as a competition or not,it's your cup of tea. It won't add more dollars to my account.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:15am On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

alaye nobody dey condemn anybody from contesting come 2023, no amount of wailing can stop yoruba from contesting, yoruba will never succumb to any blackmailing from anybody
Contest and nobody will stop you, wailing on nairaland won't stop anything

3 Likes

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by omenkaLives(m): 11:16am On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Small sense dem no get. Very politically naive people. They place emotions over anything else in politics. I wonder if they adopted they same strategy in business, theyd succeed the way they do in business.

Dull people.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:
go ask him now
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by colorsofrainbow: 11:21am On Feb 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
alaye nobody dey condemn anybody from contesting come 2023, no amount of wailing can stop yoruba from contesting, yoruba will never succumb to any blackmailing from anybody

Contest. No one is stopping you but don't claim "power should come to the south" ish

Not like the one contesting from Southwest,Tinubu will come even 2nd place in the primary. Buni's gang have perfected everything. Wish you guys the best.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by YorubaIsGreat(m): 11:25am On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

Contest. No one is stopping you but don't claim "power should come to the south" ish

Not like the one contesting from Southwest,Tinubu will come even 2nd place in the primary. Buni's gang have perfected everything. Wish you guys the best.
you know this and you are wailing on nairaland, wailing from haters won't stop us come 2023

2 Likes

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by oyatz(m): 11:26am On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:
The only thing I can say is that if Tinubu doesn't want to relinquish the quest for presidency as it is the turn of Southeast,then I see no reason why Atiku cannot contest.

Happy Sunday everyone.

Wake-up, we are in Feb, 2020 and Atiku, Tambuwal, Bala Muhammad, Saraki are already in the presidential race nau.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by colorsofrainbow: 11:27am On Feb 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
you know this and you are wailing on nairaland, wailing from haters won't stop us come 2023
I will remind you this after APC primary.
We only pray for life and sound health till then grin

Hope you will respond to me when I mention you grin
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by oyatz(m): 11:28am On Feb 13, 2022
colorsofrainbow:

But no one is stopping any Northern from contesting.
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by oyatz(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Is Akeredolu a contestant?
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by omenkaLives(m): 11:33am On Feb 13, 2022
YorubaIsGreat:
Very simple stuff, but theyd never understand!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by Reader530(m): 11:48am On Feb 13, 2022
Yoruba doesn't have block votes like South East. Meaning South east will give block votes for PDP and we northerners will prefer Atiku over Tinubu. Remember South West Christians will prefer Osinbajo or anyone. Mark my words, you either support SE/SS or loose it to the north again. Mark my words.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by duro4chang(m): 12:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
South west will contest and will win.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by History555: 12:47pm On Feb 13, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Thank God u asked op if he knows the meaning of democracy which means arewa consultative forum are right. Democracy is now about zoning but who has highest vote. So every region has the right to contest.
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by Ruggedniggaone: 1:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
omenkaLives:
Small sense dem no get. Very politically naive people. They place emotions over anything else in politics. I wonder if they adopted they same strategy in business, theyd succeed the way they do in business.

Dull people.
you end up saying nonsense ode
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by helinues: 6:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Nobody send una make you no get the balls to contest the presidency.

Pull them down syndrome
Re: Opinion: If A Northerner Cannot Contest 2023 Presidency,then Southwest Shouldn't by Bigbright7(m): 6:57am On Feb 14, 2022
All I can say is that next years presidential election will be a tough one.

Meanwhile, we are in the business of all types of electrical installations for building and we need referral, Whether a new one or a renovation we will deliver. please visit our website to get a quotation now.

(1) (Reply)

2023: I Rather Vote Hausa Or Igbo Man Than Vote Tinubu - Oluomo Of Derby / Lagosians Should Beg Tinubu To Give Up 10% Tax To Fix Makoko,Mushin & Ajegunle, / Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Denies Domestic Violence Allegations, Narra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.