Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,392 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement (967 Views)

FRSC, VIO Offices Set On Fire At Ojodu, Lagos / Police Officers And VIO Fight Over Who Should Inspect Cars In Lagos (Photos) / If You Have No Business In Ghana, Go Back To Nigeria -nigerian Union Of Traders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by philipobiz: 10:56am On Feb 13, 2022
If only we know our right. Please let this message trend, else they will still be on the road to extort vehicle owners as if nothing happened.

See attached proof of this judgement by the Appeal court

Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by philipobiz: 11:40am On Feb 13, 2022
Lets push this to front page to trend
Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by dawnomike(m): 11:44am On Feb 13, 2022
This is nice to know...
Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by latability(m): 11:47am On Feb 13, 2022
�����
Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by Gabe427: 12:46pm On Feb 13, 2022
Very lawless country I find myself in

once you wear any uniform in Nigeria to misbehave go just start dey hungry you
Why?
Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by philipobiz: 1:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Gabe427:
Very lawless country I find myself in

once you wear any uniform in Nigeria to misbehave go just start dey hungry you
Why?
I tire ooo
Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by Profadvocate: 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
These team fine me 40k
I had an accident and under go surguries on my legs which made it impossible to drive and did not renew the vehicle papers since there was no need for it at hat time
On this particular day
There was need for someone to drive me for medical attention at ikorodu

I paid a driver to drive me

Unknownly to me there are cameras on the road to picked my car

I went ro renew the papers in November was told i am owing 40k to pay for fine

Based on this
I sold the car and kept the plate number

I can not pay money to VIO

This country is wicked

Looking for money for surgery
VIO after my means of transporting for treatment

L
Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by philipobiz: 7:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Profadvocate:
These team fine me 40k
I had an accident and under go surguries on my legs which made it impossible to drive and did not renew the vehicle papers since there was no need for it at hat time
On this particular day
There was need for someone to drive me for medical attention at ikorodu

I paid a driver to drive me

Unknownly to me there are cameras on the road to picked my car

I went ro renew the papers in November was told i am owing 40k to pay for fine

Based on this
I sold the car and kept the plate number

I can not pay money to VIO

This country is wicked

Looking for money for surgery
VIO after my means of transporting for treatment

L
What was your offense
Re: VIO Have No Business To Be On The Road - Appeal Court Judgement by 27Pushing30: 7:27am On Feb 14, 2022
philipobiz:

What was your offense

You didn’t read where he admitted he deployed his car (with expired license) to the road ?

(1) (Reply)

Favor Killed Husband And Cut Off His Manhood For Not Satisfying Her / What Can I Do With 18k To Get 25k In 7 Days? / Watch South Korea Halloween Stampede Video Goes Viral On Twitter,seoul’s Itaewon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.