Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,889 members, 7,828,146 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! (590 Views)

Scottish Election Was Rigged-evidence / Scotland Scottish Referendum: Voters To Reject Independence - BBC / Scottish Independence: Voting Under Way In Referendum...let's Hear Your Views (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! by tttn726: 5:32pm On Jun 24, 2011
Its refreshing to read all this bashing in this article

English tearing into Scots and Scots Tearing into English

Check the comments in this article and enjoy hehehehe

Example comment -

"" 190.Fred Well Said!!! I agree fully with what you say, Im­ sick of hearing the scottish bleating on about their­ glorious country but why do so many of them live here?­ sooner they p*ss off on their own the better!!!""

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/24062011/58/murray-tired-henman-calls.html (Read the comments for the rascist bashing)
Re: Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! by ezeagu(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2011
Why is this refreshing, this boring old conflict has been going on for hundreds, if not thousands of years. The United Kingdom may just end up gone if there are no more benefits for the four nations inside of it.
Re: Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! by EzeUche1(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2011
ezeagu:

Why is this refreshing, this boring old conflict has been going on for hundreds, if not thousands of years. The United Kingdom may just end up gone if there are no more benefits for the four nations inside of it.

Most Scots cannot even speak their Gaelic language. The same goes for the Welsh. Even the Northern Irish cannot speak Irish. All speak English.

The comments are funny though. Someone mentioned that they should rebuild Hadrian's Wall. grin
Re: Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! by tttn726: 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2011
ezeagu:

Its refreshing!

Don't you watch TV? The amount of bashing and attention we recieve is incredible! While we have ills, all the Lagos themed, Nigeria themed programs are totally tiring

Its refreshing to watch the old dogs biting at each other, breathe a air of relief and watch them tear at each other

I don't know why we don't get people to sponsor whatever researchers we have left in the country and Africa to also do regular reports on the future of UK and how it will break up and become no bigger than Ijebu Ode amongst other critical topics we can concentrate on

Too many things!

Now, enjoy the comments, you enjoy boxing? Enjoy the bashing
Re: Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! by ezeagu(m): 6:09pm On Jun 24, 2011
tttn726:

Its refreshing!

Don't you watch TV? The amount of bashing and attention we recieve is incredible! While we have ills, all the Lagos themed, Nigeria themed programs are totally tiring

Its refreshing to watch the old dogs biting at each other, breathe a air of relief and watch them tear at each other

I don't know why we don't get people to sponsor whatever researchers we have left in the country and Africa to also do regular reports on the future of UK and how it will break up and become no bigger than Ijebu Ode amongst other critical topics we can concentrate on

Too many things!

On average, no one in the West cares enough about Africa to even watch programmes bashing it. In the UK, however, Welsh, Scottish and Irish people receive daily taunts from English people. There is no song English people has not sung for these people, although this is not as if the rest do not do it back or to each other. The English have also persecuted the other nations more than it has for Nigeria, and I mean physically killing and starving people.
Re: Come Enjoy English And Scottish Rascism - Refreshing! by tttn726: 10:31pm On Jun 24, 2011
tttn726:

Its refreshing!

Too many things!

I just saw the comments against your username. Nice one bruv, i,m not igbo but i thoroughly support creation of a nation like that. We're so , should i call it weak, unintelligent, we continue to speak anoda peoples language, glorify and lick there asses,

I saw igbo language, roadf signs, tv programs, proper African (even the name africa i read was used to describe the northernmost part of africa by europe in those days, and then they extended the use to the whole continent,

An igbo speaking nation, no more no less

(1) (Reply)

China Executes Two Former Leaders For Receiving Bribes / Former Egyptian Vice President Omar Suleiman Is Dead. / Tunisia New Government Auctions Ousted President Ben Ali's Luxuries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.