Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Schools Vaccinating Children Without The Consent Of Parents Of Guardians. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Schools Vaccinating Children Without The Consent Of Parents Of Guardians. (272 Views)

Mubarak Sanyaolu: Parents Of Lagos Boy Killed By Stray Bullet Welcome Twins / What Will You Do If You Have My Kind Of Parents? / Meet Parents Of Boy In Calm Down Viral Video (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Schools Vaccinating Children Without The Consent Of Parents Of Guardians. by LuvsBeautifl: 1:51pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hello House,
I'm not sure where to post this, but I would really appreciate some help. Does a school have the right to allow its pupils to be vaccinated without the consent of parents or guardians of the pupils? I have complained, even raised it in the school's PTA meeting my kids attend, but nothing has been done about it. I remember some time ago, an Npower volunteer witnessed the refusal by the principal of the school they were teaching in to allow the pupils to be vaccinated. Reason: the vaccines had expired. The same vaccine was used for other schools withing the community. What can one do please? Is there a law that supports a legal action against such behaviours from schools?
Re: Schools Vaccinating Children Without The Consent Of Parents Of Guardians. by Olaoluwa112(m): 1:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Sue them.

I think the other parents are the ones drawing the issue back. If y'all stand against giving your kids the vaccine without your consent then they will stop.

One of the schools where I worked years ago, one early morning, the director of the school called me, told me she heard that some people were moving around vaccinating students of different schools, she told me I should not allow them.

She told me any parent who feels he/she want his/her kids to be vaccinated should come to school, take them to the people.

Some of the so called nurses going around know nothing about the vaccine, they were just picked from the street through politics.

Go to the school, tell them you will withdraw your kids if they try that same shit again.

2 Likes

Re: Schools Vaccinating Children Without The Consent Of Parents Of Guardians. by LuvsBeautifl: 11:30pm On Mar 25, 2022
Thanks @ Olaoluwa112.

(1) (Reply)

Lg Tv And Home Theater For Sale In Lagos / Don't Ask Me To Share Your Videos Like It's Ur Right!|message To Small Youtubers / A Day Out With The Girls @nelo Okeke @nemelum @shades Of Sommie|a Girls Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.