Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,249 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Human Body Parts Business In The USA - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Human Body Parts Business In The USA (1601 Views)

Man Caught With Mutilated Human Body Parts In Osun / 'Mad' Woman Caught With Human Body Parts In Delta Burnt By Youths (Graphic Pic / I Bought 15 Cars, Built 4 Houses With My Human Parts Business – 67-Year-Old Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Human Body Parts Business In The USA by teemy(m): 1:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Human Body Parts Business in the USA

Watch from start to 5:15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAwkYaw-nIA

Seems the body parts market is global now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Human Body Parts Business In The USA by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 13, 2022
The corned beef you guys eat do y'all think it's gotten from trees?

*Evil laughter*

2 Likes

Re: Human Body Parts Business In The USA by SKhanmi: 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
More like organ traffickers. There was a story about a Nigerian man abduction in one of the US cities. By the time they found him, what remained of him couldn't fill a poly bag. The press covered it up, the police in that town also covered it up. Only the wife was trying to push it on Twitter. I don't know how it all ended but the fact remains, Africans are saints compared to what happens in asian countries & the US but you'll never hear or see it because they control their media. Same way we're not even in the top ten list of countries with the highest population of scammers. But that's what you get when you swallow foreign propaganda hook line & sinker.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Human Body Parts Business In The USA by awhushi: 6:36am On Feb 14, 2022
Dastardly acts are in the US too, not only in Nigeria
Re: Human Body Parts Business In The USA by Restroom: 10:36am On Feb 14, 2022
ibechris:
The head quarters is somewhere in Ogun state while their branches are in Osun,Oyo and Ondo states

The Headquarters is the United States my brother

Only problem is, their media hide it from the world

So most people remain ignorant.

Do you know the amount of blood it takes to remain as the world power?

Check, the official number persons every year in that country is about 600,000 to 1million people

That figure is the government figure.

But critics say it much higher

So the question is, why are they missing ?

It is part of the human .body part and trafficking racket
Re: Human Body Parts Business In The USA by Restroom: 10:38am On Feb 14, 2022
SKhanmi:
More like organ traffickers. There was a story about a Nigerian man abduction in one of the US cities. By the time they found him, what remained of him couldn't fill a poly bag. The press covered it up, the police in that town also covered it up. Only the wife was trying to push it on Twitter. I don't know how it all ended but the fact remains, Africans are saints compared to what happens in asian countries & the US but you'll never hear or see it because they control their media. Same way we're not even in the top ten list of countries with the highest population of scammers. But that's what you get when you swallow foreign propaganda hook line & sinker.

I perfectly agree with you.

The American media brainwash their citizens and cover up the racket from them

It worst there than here . That's for sure.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Ends In Sadness As Fight Breaks Out Between Two Female Guests / Serial Thief Caught Stealing Passengers Belongings Mid-flight In Air Peace (vid) / List Of Nigerians In Death Row For Drug Related Cases In Saudi Arabia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.