Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Firstbank Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Firstbank Test (3540 Views)

UBA And Firstbank Massive Recruitment 2016 / Aptitude Test (june 26th) For FIRSTBANK Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2013...help / Firstbank Confirmatory Code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Firstbank Test by Pythas: 7:05pm On Aug 01, 2007
first bank has fixed d date for aptitude test for d new advertisement for 23rd august. So all those dat applied should monitor the firstbank website as well as their e-mail boxes. Ope u join us in d system soon. Dis is an insider info.
Re: Firstbank Test by Jerotical: 1:00pm On Aug 02, 2007
When actually do u think the date will be.thanks 4 ur info ,u are a good guy.Kindly send any info regarding first bank test to my email jerryisgentle@yahoo.com
Re: Firstbank Test by Yetunday(f): 1:15pm On Aug 02, 2007
Jerotical, I guess u coined ur name from "Jero" and i guess that's what u're 1- a jero (Just kidding grin). I think the aptitude test is on the 23rd of August, Pythas mentioned that date and the only thing he talked about was the aptitude test so be prepared for the 23rd of this month. I know God will favour us all.Cheers
Re: Firstbank Test by Mcfeddy(m): 1:19pm On Aug 02, 2007
Pls, can you help us with the test format so that we can prepare in advance.
Meanwhile, tanx 4 the in4mation.
Re: Firstbank Test by enabus: 1:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
Guy tanks 4 info. You will never lack
Re: Firstbank Test by chrique(f): 5:53pm On Aug 02, 2007
ple am just wondering why i cant summit my first bank form on the net keep showing
microsoft ole db provider ``for odbc drivers error 80040e57 , etc. ple help me out.
Re: Firstbank Test by Pythas: 6:14pm On Aug 02, 2007
took my test dis year. It was conducted by FITC. It cmprised sentence correction, quantitative reasoning, few business questions et. Just study G. MAT. It will help. Jst do ur best, with God by ur side , u'll mk it. They are sincere. If u mk it, u'll get it. Got mine like dat. All d best fellas.
Re: Firstbank Test by oduntayomi: 8:36am On Aug 03, 2007
first bank test is more of GRE comprehension,quantitaive reasoning,a bit of IQ test,sentence completion, some management questions,I think its wise to study more of GRE mathematics for the test.All the best nairalanders!
Re: Firstbank Test by Jerotical: 4:40pm On Aug 03, 2007
Hello yetunday,
thanks alot 4 d info.i guss i was not with my eyeballs wen i was reading the text
Re: Firstbank Test by witeboy: 10:01am On Aug 04, 2007
phytas, you'r the man. just joined and am glad i did. thanks 4 the info smiley
Re: Firstbank Test by Yetunday(f): 3:22pm On Aug 04, 2007
Jerotical, Howdy.
Re: Firstbank Test by blissfull(m): 4:14pm On Aug 04, 2007
Please, those whom have written the test before should help us with the test format.
One love.
Re: Firstbank Test by dabbie: 7:39pm On Aug 04, 2007
Guy thanks for the info. U're doing a good job. But try and keep us posted as regards the venue and all that.
Re: Firstbank Test by Mishie: 2:13pm On Aug 05, 2007
i'm kinda like surprised to hear that a date is fixed for a test when the dealdline for entries has yet to elapse. i think you guys should slow a lil bit. ok
Re: Firstbank Test by sexyella: 10:52am On Aug 06, 2007
d test is on 23rd aug, confirmed. apply while u can.
Re: Firstbank Test by Alert(f): 12:49pm On Aug 06, 2007
how do u know if u're invited
Re: Firstbank Test by tundysho(m): 1:10pm On Aug 06, 2007
hi Yetunde!!!!!!!!!!! I DE GBADUN YOU OOOOOOOOOOO(masculine version of my name1). cool

We go see for the test sha smiley
Re: Firstbank Test by santanovva(m): 9:31am On Aug 07, 2007
To know if you've been invited for the test is simple. After the completion of registration, the bank's site will be uploaded and with your Id, you'll be able to log on to the site and find out if you've been invited or not.

COncerning the test, its GMAT as said earlier, no need for pictural or letter series. It comprise comprehension, synonyms and the likes, and some maths.

I wish you guys all the best
Re: Firstbank Test by santanovva(m): 9:34am On Aug 07, 2007
To know if you've been invited for the test is simple. After the completion of registration, the bank's site will be uploaded and with your Id, you'll be able to log on to the site and find out if you've been invited or not.

COncerning the test, its GMAT as said earlier, no  need for pictural or letter series. It comprise comprehension, synonyms and the likes, and some maths.

I wish you guys all the best
Re: Firstbank Test by Alert(f): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2007
can I check that now?
Re: Firstbank Test by kunlegbile: 4:10pm On Aug 07, 2007
is the site upload
Re: Firstbank Test by damkollins(m): 4:35pm On Aug 07, 2007
kunlegbile:

is the site upload
Alert:

can I check that now?
The site seems to be having some problems now.Check it later if it's not responding.
Re: Firstbank Test by Yetunday(f): 6:49pm On Aug 07, 2007
Tundysho, nice to know we av at least 3 things in common, the name,we both applied 4 the 1st bank stuff and we are both getting a job there by God's grace. Will look 4 u on that day, sure u'll be under the Mango tree cheesy
Have a nice evening
Re: Firstbank Test by obanikoro2(m): 11:56am On Aug 08, 2007
thanks to everyone that has given info. Damkollins how are u doing?
Re: Firstbank Test by excoben(m): 12:22pm On Aug 08, 2007
you guys on naiarland are the best. But pls give specific info on firstbank test and the are to expect.
Re: Firstbank Test by damkollins(m): 12:31pm On Aug 08, 2007
obanikoro2:

thanks to everyone that has given info. Damkollins how are u doing?
Long time bro.sorry for not calling all these while.I came back 4m Lagos and my Boss was all over me with workloads piled up after my departure.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Brewies 2014 Applicants Lets Meet Here / Workforce Banking Interview / 100 Persons Will Be Hired By Nigerialog.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.