Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,351 members, 7,843,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones (3246 Views)

Reported Killings In Nigeria: Breakdown Of Affected States, Geopolitical Zones / Who Is The Worst Governor In Nigeria? / Yahaya Bello Leads In Worst Governor Poll On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones by Walkee: 10:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
South South is Obaseki. He is worse than useless. Tuueeeh

1 Like

Re: The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones by Walkee: 10:56pm On Feb 13, 2022
richidinho:
Govt Ben Ayade is the worst governor in south south

When did the Diri became governor, he is not even up to 3yrs
it seems south south is cursed then because I'm very convinced Obaseki of Edo state is the worst

1 Like

Re: The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 11:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Bonavi:
1, Southeast, Okezie Ikpeazu - Abia
2, Southwest, Dapo Abiodun - Ogun
3, South South, Douye Diri - Bayelsa
4, North central, Ortom - Benue
5, Northwest, Aminu Tambuwai - Sokoto
6, Northeast, Dark is Isiaku - Taraba

Any list without Yahaya Bello is fake
Re: The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 6:49am On Feb 14, 2022
That non performing governor from south east, no one, I repeat no one can beat his record. I was hoping to see him to the list, behold, op did not dissapoint.
Re: The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2022
SonOfEl:
SouthEAST - Hope Uzodinma

SouthWEST- Jide Sanwoolu

SouthSOUTH - Ben Ayade

For me, the entire north is dead

Care to give a reason that the entire north is dead?
Re: The Worst Governor in Each Of The Six Geopolitical Zones by KenghisKhan(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Thehardcoreunkn:
you don see obaseki?

Obaseki na Fashola for wey Ayade dey.
Guy Cross river state is now a village, infrastructure is zero. Nothing is working there at all. My anger is that The have the most gullible,senile,and docile citizens ever in the country. They believe and take any government trows at them.

(1) (2) (Reply)

FINAL WARNING: Release Nnamdi Kanu Or Face Continuous War, Gunmen Lists Nine Lgs / Call For Prayer: At This Point, Tinubu Must Not Die / Simon Ekpa Declares Two Weeks Sit At Home In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.