Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,806 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:38 PM

Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup (14942 Views)

Basketball: D'Tigress On The Brink Of Olympic Qualification, Beat Senegal / World Cup Qualifiers: D'Tigress Beats France 67-65 / FIBA AFROBASKETBALL 2017: Nigeria Beats Mali 90:67 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Aaae: 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Rahkman: 4:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Profayo:
A group of people cannot impose their ideology on others. Have you seen any notable politicians or sports person claiming biafra?
That shows the biafra ideology is only limited to some set of people
I am not talking of biafra .... like are there no qualified athletes from other parts of Nigeria...why are they the majority in out football and basketball teams
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by ThEGodFaThEr902: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rahkman:
I am not talking of biafra .... like are there no qualified athletes from other parts of Nigeria...why are they the majority in out football and basketball teams
When it comes to sport, especially football and basketball you just got to give it to the Igbos. They are blessed and have arrays of talented people in these sports.

1 Like

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Fahdiga(m): 4:16pm On Feb 13, 2022
Mindlog:

Bubu must call cheesy
He is a bad luck

1 Like

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by atiku4President(m): 4:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
dawnomike:
D'Tigers are hawt...I pray they do not fall our hands at FIBA
D'Tigress NOT D'Tigers.
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by jamjo: 4:35pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rahkman:
Why are igbos always chosen to represent nigeria in major sporting events?

They are there because it is by merit and not by the quota system.

3 Likes

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by koning: 4:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rahkman:
ost qualified

Because Igbos are the best and most qualified.

Igbos will always come on top if selections are done on objective, non biased assessment.

But once quota system and nepotism enter, Igbos will lose out.

2 Likes

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by davibid: 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
A very big Congratulations ���� to them
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Chrislova(m): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
grin grin
Fuckingmallam45:
D'Tigress making me to have this believed that, this Country will still be great, defeating France was just so magnificent, now Mali again, we are going higher places, if and only if they avoid a certain person call grin. That's my token for them sha
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Chrislova(m): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2022
Go girls
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by flamingREED(m): 5:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
Someone should exercise restraint and avoid picking up their phone to call...

2 Likes

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Topzee109: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
updatechange:
Igbo girls rock on this one.. kiss.
why are you Igbos like this, you claim Nigeria is a zoo, yet you're shouting obi for president, any win for Nigeria, you'll first go and check the players list if they are Igbo and be shouting Igbo

When Nigeria was performing well in afcon, you no let us hear word, claiming Igbo saved Nigeria, now that they crashed out, you keep, you didn't shout that the same Igbo people crashed out oo

Why always chest beating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by techWriter3: 5:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nigerians boys pop on this two
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by shevchenko(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
They forgot to tell us that china beat them
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Testimony1988(m): 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Congrats to them.
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by lordprogress: 5:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
They were lucky cause at some point they were 20 point up in the 4th quarter and Mali almost came back.
Very nervous game from the ladies.
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by newdawnlive: 5:31pm On Feb 13, 2022
please Oga no call them o
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by VEHINTOLAR: 6:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Topzee109:

why are you Igbos like this, you claim Nigeria is a zoo, yet you're shouting obi for president, any win for Nigeria, you'll first go and check the players list if they are Igbo and be shouting Igbo

When Nigeria was performing well in afcon, you no let us hear word, claiming Igbo saved Nigeria, now that they crashed out, you keep, you didn't shout that the same Igbo people crashed out oo

Why always chest beating

It is not their faults;chest beating is well embedded in their genes !

1 Like

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by jaxxy(m): 6:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
Nice
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by solonnachi: 7:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Fahdiga:
They should avoid phone calls from the lifeless if they want to progress

grin grin
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by JOemmy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rahkman:

Nothing like tribalism in sports if u are good u will definitely be selected.
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by rickpat(m): 8:24pm On Feb 13, 2022
congratulations to the team...the victory over France made qualification easy and smooth...no calculator or ifs..FIBA world cup loading............e go tough sha
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Austinbiggy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
the only way we can beat serbia or russian is only when buhari wish D tigress congratulation
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
ThEGodFaThEr902:

When it comes to sport, especially football and basketball you just got to give it to the Igbos. They are blessed and have arrays of talented people in these sports.
not just in sports,but also in every competitive endeavors that craves competency.
That's why Nigeria needs an Igbo president to be revived.

2 Likes

Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Lachynos2k2(m): 11:44pm On Feb 13, 2022
Topzee109:

I'm sure u wish you're igbo

Why always chest beating
I'm sure you wish you're igbo. Talk true n shame d devil
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Druss(m): 2:03am On Feb 14, 2022
Wonderful news. There is no growth without challenge.
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Shattuck(m): 6:59am On Feb 14, 2022
You're one call away from failure.
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Topzee109: 8:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Lachynos2k2:
I'm sure you wish you're igbo. Talk true n shame d devil
You're a fool for saying that, I'm telling you about one of the bad character in your tribe and you're saying rubbish, stop chest beating
Later you'all will be crying that Igbos is the most hated people

Oshoala and ajibade have been making Nigeria proud by making news every week on their success stories in la Liga femenine, but you'll never see Yoruba chanting and beating chest

Oshoala is currently the top scorer in la Liga, after a recent accomplishment of 100 games

On and on many success stories from the south, while your south and east has been filled with horrific news, killings everywhere,

You are now here telling me I wish to be Igbo, Igbo my feet
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by updatechange(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Topzee109:

Why always chest beating

Must you talk?
Ode everything na Igbo.
dem tell u say I be Igbo...?
Check the history Igbos always dominate sports in Nigeria apart from boxing.
If I praise them on their achievements
I don't think it's has anything to do with you
This quote u quoted me shows how deep your hatred is towards Igbos.
Re: Basketball: D'Tigress Beats Mali, Qualify For FIBA 2022 World Cup by Topzee109: 3:33pm On Feb 14, 2022
updatechange:

Must you talk?
Ode everything na Igbo.
dem tell u say I be Igbo...?
Check the history Igbos always dominate sports in Nigeria apart from boxing.
If I praise them on their achievements
I don't think it's has anything to do with you
This quote u quoted me shows how deep your hatred is towards Igbos.
so telling you to stop chest beating is hatred towards you, yes agreed Igbos used to dominate football but calling out and praising Igbo is not appropriate, you should have praised the whole

Praising only Igbo makes you tribalistic, did you know how wonderful oshoala and ajibade has been this season, I never saw a comment on their post praising yoruba, what about isreal adesanya,
instead, they praise them individually

Many of you will condemn racism in Europe but the tribal war within our self is not to be compared

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

US Open 2019 Men's Final: Rafael Nadal Vs Daniil Medvedev Discussion Thread / Xavi Hernandez Retires From Football / Response To The Hate Speech On Football By Ann Coulter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.