Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

The Most Comprehensive Ebook On Amazon KDP Publishing - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / The Most Comprehensive Ebook On Amazon KDP Publishing (212 Views)

Amazon Kdp Publishing Blueprint Course / Would You Like To Learn About Amazon KDP Publishing? / Get Free Ebook On How To Make Money Through The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Most Comprehensive Ebook On Amazon KDP Publishing by ebookmastery: 2:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
Hi Friends,

Having launched a successful webinar on Amazon KDP (Self-Publishing) I got a lot of mail from a lot of people who said due to their busy schedule they couldn't attend the classes but wanted to learn more about Amazon KDP.

Some just wanted to know how to withdraw their earnings because for some reason they lack that knowledge.

I thought about it for a while and finally their prayers have been answered.

I have put together the MOST COMPREHENSIVE POWER GUIDE TO AMAZON KDP! If you've been hearing about it but haven't got a clue what it is then get this book.

Among the topics covered in the book include:

✔️ Advanced method of formatting of Manuscript
✔️ Creation of US Bank Account to receive Royalty payments
✔️ Book Cover Creation
✔️ Downloading templates and other resources
✔️ Uploading and Publishing
✔️ Creating Low Content Books for Sale (jotters, notebooks, diaries etc)
✔️ Settings up payments/withdrawal
✔️ Sales, Promoting & Marketing your book + Over 50 FREE sites you can promote your book
✔️ Two Secret sites to download low content templates
✔️ Ebook ideas and MANY MORE...

This book is loaded and it's available for only #2000 (FOR TODAY ONLY!) Place your order now before Time runs out.

SEND A WHATSAPP MESSAGE TO 0 9 0 6 2 3 1 7 9 8 7 (remove the spaces) or send me a DM to place your order. It's #2000 from now till 7:30 pm tonight so don't wait up. Many people have already bought theirs >>>>>

(1) (Reply)

How To Achieve Self Development / Thread closed / A Redeployed Corps Member In Need Of PPA In lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.