Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,081 members, 7,957,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:37 AM

Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 (25349 Views)

Borussia Dortmund Vs Chelsea: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (1 - 3) On 15th February 2023 / PSG Vs Real Madrid: UCL (1 - 0) On 15th February 2022 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by mayor1814: 12:09am On Feb 16, 2022
MALIGNANTGuest:

He's always arrogant.
Not Fairly arrogant but completely arrogant

on point bro. Very arrogant and proud. He believes all the glory should come to only him all the time.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by dfrost: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2022
fergie001:

Immediately he was coming in....my heart began to beat faster.

On OmoLewa we stand! grin

I tell you. I was like this boy again... embarassed

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Prechgold1180(m): 12:10am On Feb 16, 2022
dfrost:
So because Bruno didn't pass to him, Ronaldo could not even mask his feelings. Kai! And this is someone that has won everything to be won at club level lipsrsealed angry
Remember Ronaldo had almost same opportunity but passe to bruno and d same Bruno play am meet keeper

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by dfrost: 12:12am On Feb 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Remember Ronaldo had almost same opportunity but passe to bruno and d same Bruno play am meet keeper

Yes he did but on this occasion, mask your feelings for the sake of the club. E no pass like that. Which trophy is Ronaldo currently lacking in his cupboard? Personal, club or country wise? WC only fa... angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Prechgold1180(m): 12:15am On Feb 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

This is the story about the most dominant team in history;

1) when you talk of the most SKILLFUL player EPL has ever seen - you talk of DAVID SILVA.
2) when you talk of the best BOX TO BOX midfielder in history - talk of YAYA TOURE.
3) when you talk of the best and most BRUTAL STRIKER (goal per minute) - AGUERO.
4) when you talk of the BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER who eliminate danger before it even happen - you talk of FERNANDINHO.
5) when you talk of the LEADER OF MEN who sacrifice himself on the pitch for others to enjoy - you talk of KOMPANY.
6) when you talk of a player who endear himself to the fans, by fighting for them, always coming out of every match with blood and bandage on his head - talk of ZABALETA.
7) when you talk of a player who can end the game with a single pass, AN EAGLE EYE - you talk of DEBRUYNE.
cool when you talk of a player with a MAGNETIC FEET, who doesn't looses possession no matter what - you talk of GUNDOGAN.
9) when you talk about player with the most destructive CUT AND SHOT LEFT FOOT in Football history - you talk about MEHREZ and ROBBEN.

10) now you talk of a player who embodied all the above attributes listed (a jack of all the trade and Master of all), the most complete player I have EVER SEEN,......... The best player for me..... You talk of BERNARDO SILVA.

Word from the greatest coach guardiola- "on team sheet, it is Bernardo first before every other player"
nonsense write up
Where u go place vvd drogba van persie rooney and d rest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Prechgold1180(m): 12:16am On Feb 16, 2022
dfrost:

Yes he did but on this occasion, mask your feelings for the sake of the club. E no pass like that. Which trophy is Ronaldo currently lacking in his cupboard? Personal, club or country wise? WC only fa... angry

Forget the fact that Bruno scared
How which he missed that gaol u sef for crucify am

D best thing to do in that position is pass

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by dfrost: 12:34am On Feb 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:

Forget the fact that Bruno scared
How which he missed that gaol u sef for crucify am

D best thing to do in that position is pass

I just hope you understand my position. He scored. Celebrate with him. If he didn't score, I will still criticize him.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by adelaja70(m): 12:37am On Feb 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:
nonsense write up
No mind the dundee United... Where the mumu put Eric the red Cantona and Ruud vanisteroy...
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by gadgethead: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2022
kstyle2:
no. They aren't up to it anymore. We can only keep them for the younger ones to learn a thing or two

Gotcha
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by openmine(m): 1:01am On Feb 16, 2022
[s]
uunwanaobong3:

1) when you talk of the most SKILLFUL player EPL has ever seen - you talk of DAVID SILVA.
2) when you talk of the best BOX TO BOX midfielder in history - talk of YAYA TOURE.
3) when you talk of the best and most BRUTAL STRIKER (goal per minute) - AGUERO.
4) when you talk of the BEST DEFENSIVE MIDFIELDER who eliminate danger before it even happen - you talk of FERNANDINHO.
5) when you talk of the LEADER OF MEN who sacrifice himself on the pitch for others to enjoy - you talk of KOMPANY.
6) when you talk of a player who endear himself to the fans, by fighting for them, always coming out of every match with blood and bandage on his head - talk of ZABALETA.
7) when you talk of a player who can end the game with a single pass, AN EAGLE EYE - you talk of DEBRUYNE.
cool when you talk of a player with a MAGNETIC FEET, who doesn't looses possession no matter what - you talk of GUNDOGAN.
9) when you talk about player with the most destructive CUT AND SHOT LEFT FOOT in Football history - you talk about MEHREZ and ROBBEN.

10) now you talk of a player who embodied all the above attributes listed (a jack of all the trade and Master of all), the most complete player I have EVER SEEN,......... The best player for me..... You talk of BERNARDO SILVA.

Word from the greatest coach guardiola- "on team sheet, it is Bernardo first before every other player"
[/s]
Yet the 'most dominant team aka local champions in history of no where can't even win a single UCL!
How can you regard yourself as the best in europe when your team cant even win a tournament that is meant to crown you as the best team in europe?
Even the finals U managed to reach,you could not win!
I hope mancity will not be touted as the best club in history that never won the UCL!
Now that will be so depressing and embarrassing! tongue
No be juju be that? cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Nobody: 3:56am On Feb 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:
nonsense write up

It's a really Nonsense Write-up, John Terry is Missing, Steven Gerrard and Lampard is missing, Van Dijk Is missing, Rio Ferdinand is Missing, Ryan Giggs is missing also, I don't want to keep calling names,

oh And Ballack is also missing....
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by phemmyfour: 4:40am On Feb 16, 2022
therealbabe:
He wouldn't have given all those passes he made today if he was self-centered.

Anyway, I noticed that his celebration for other player's goal is not as zealous as is, which I don't feel is right
Attitude off and on the ball is key to team play. When we say he's self centered or selfish, its not just about his attitude on the ball

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Echoban: 5:40am On Feb 16, 2022
dfrost:

Bruno should be scolded for holding on that ball, he could have missed that ball if not for luck while an open Ronaldo is there .

That decision was too risky, he's just lucky to have scored but truth be told he should have passed that ball.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by dfrost: 6:13am On Feb 16, 2022
Echoban:

Bruno should be scolded for holding on that ball, he could have missed that ball if not for luck while an open Ronaldo is there .

That decision was too risky, he's just lucky to have scored but truth be told he should have passed that ball.

I totally agree with. Every endeavour in life is risky.

My point is rejoice when others are rejoicing then scold or caution him privately.

Zlatan scolded Pogba for not passing the ball in one of the games against Southampton and that would have earned Zlatan a hat-trick. Zlatan scolded him during the post-match interview, jokingly though.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Fuckingmallam45(m): 6:21am On Feb 16, 2022
uunwanaobong3:

Dominant team my foot, team that lack the experience to win UCL. Bleep.

Fine.

Here we go.

This is going to sound a little weird, but hear me out: Manchester City’s squad in the Champions league is like England’s national team; amazing on paper, but cannot perform at the highest level of European football.

It is hurts to say it, but it’s true. Every year, England has some amazing players on their roster, and it looks like they could dominate, but they just seem to miss the mark year over year.

On paper, the team looks like it could win the competition: Ederson, Laporte, Stones, Kompany, Otamendi Walker, Mendy, D. Silva, B. Silva, De Bruyne, Fernandinho,Aguero, Sane, Sterling, Jesus and Mahrez.

Looking at that team, you wouldn’t have a doubt in mind that they could at least make the semi-finals.

From what I can gather about the Champions League, it’s all about a few factors:

A great team (check)
A great coach (check)
Great tactics (semi-check)
Experience (x)
A little luck (x)
Proper refereeing decisions (x)

You cannot go into a competition with 45% of your boxes ticked off and expect to win.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by korm2me(m): 7:18am On Feb 16, 2022
Prechgold1180:
nonsense write up
Thiery Henry Alan shearer, Patrick viera ,Paul scoles .Cantona, Lampard,
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by PatientVulture: 7:30am On Feb 16, 2022
Ronaldo really gave passes to guys to score. Bruno, Sancho. Where this view of him being selfish and caring only about himself is what I don't understand. He even clenched his fist when Bruno scored (his normal reaction when his teammate scored) .Everyone feels they have a view to how one should behave

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Yemike(m): 8:43am On Feb 16, 2022
Tobichuks08:

Shut up
How many chances did Bruno miss today?
How many times did Ronaldo give am pass to score
Children of hate.
Pepsi missed a pk instaed of talking about it they want to turn on Ronaldo.
You hardly see a Messi fan that is not biased minded.
Toxic fan base
Shut up. Anyone saying the truth is now a Messi fan?
I'm a Manchester United fan not a Ronaldo fan. That attitude of his isn't good enough. I still remember his unsportsmanlike reaction towards a Benzema goal.
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by justkebir(m): 8:55am On Feb 16, 2022
https://tr-quiz.xyz/71952698192494811/ Do quizzes to earn US dollars, easily earn 1 US dollars in 1 minute, and anyone who logs in to our website will get 10 US dollars.

Answer questions and earn..
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by ajericho(m): 11:49am On Feb 16, 2022
PatientVulture:
Ronaldo really gave passes to guys to score. Bruno, Sancho. Where this view of him being selfish and caring only about himself is what I don't understand. He even clenched his fist when Bruno scored (his normal reaction when his teammate scored) .Everyone feels they have a view to how one should behave

They want him to run to the player to show he's happy

Football dictators

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by rastaLivity: 2:14pm On Feb 16, 2022
hatakekakashi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DnDdh1jVd94
you call this celebration?

When cronaldo passed to Bruno, the commentator said he was surprised Ronaldo gave that pass. So his selfishness is a known thing
Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Isacar(m): 3:15pm On Feb 16, 2022
Enoch3721:
Ronaldo ends his goal drought and Pogba ends is assist drought

Ronaldo scores a minute after messi missed a PK

Man utd returns to top 4 and lastly my prediction was right I posted it at the first page b4 d match start

Well make una prepare for a long ride Arsenal still get outstanding matches..... Top 4 no sure for una again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Mondayisaac: 3:17pm On Feb 16, 2022
nice played

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Isacar(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Enoch3721:

Man utd returns to top 4 and lastly my prediction was right I posted it at the first page b4 d match start

Well make una prepare for a long ride Arsenal still get outstanding matches..... Top 4 no sure for una yet nah after the next 4 EPL matches una ft cement Top 4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Brighton (2 - 0) On 15th February 2022 by Isacar(m): 3:23pm On Feb 16, 2022
Enoch3721:

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Liverpool To Play Chelsea In Uefa Super Cup In Istanbul / UEFA Champions League 2017: Scores After Tuesday Group Matches And Latest Tables / EPL 2023/2024: Who Would You Say Is The Flop Of The Season?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.