Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

There Is A Cat On My Roof - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / There Is A Cat On My Roof (1136 Views)

Atlanta Woman Finds A Wild African Cat On Her Bed / This Huge Snake Fell From My Roof Into My Toilet / Is It True That A Cat's Saliva Can Cause Permanent Blindness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is A Cat On My Roof by Lucasmuyiwaa: 5:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
I live at the third floor in a three storey building.
I met a girl last week and she decided to visit me yesterday and she even slept over. But what surprised me was when I was hearing "meow meow " at the middle of the night and the sound even woke the girl up.
I was suprised because I never knew a cat could climb the roof of a three storey building or how it even entered my ceiling.
That same midnight I had to use my mopping stick to hit the ceiling multiple times and I can hear the foot race of the cat and some rodents propably rats. Please what can I do because right now I'm still hearing their footsteps and sound on my roof.
There's is no particular opening on the roof tho.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by NwaAmaikpe: 5:07pm On Feb 13, 2022
shocked

I'd have just said throw some poisoned fish in the ceiling or simply fumigate your house but no.

I've scanned my head, racked my brain, undressed my senses and rearranged my understanding to ponder over your post but I still have not and may not understand the essence of telling us about the girl who slept over in your house in this 'cat-in-my-ceiling' tale.

How does that relate to the subject matter?
Apparently to recieve accolades that your girl-game must be good if you could consummate new kpekus within a week.

But if your game was that good, a girl who came to pass the night in your house won't be sleeping already at the middle of the night,

If you were a maestro in the sheets, just the intensity of that lady's moans would have driven even evil spirits away from your roof.

The sex must have been really awful for cats and rodents to cry out in protest for the poor girl.

Too bad you made a mess of your shot, I doubt she'd visit again.
I can only imagine the sore sight the unlucky girl must have had to endure, limp preek dangling in an oversized boxers as you poked the ceiling with a mopstick.

Next time you're going to be shagging a girl, use a hotel.

It's not fair that a lady would climb three flights of stairs just for a poor shag.
Tomorrow, you'd join in complaining about women with yam-legs.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Legend2000(m): 5:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
Reporting to the owner of the house is the best thing I can think of. And there could be openings somewhere however small, cats are crafty and can fit into slightest holes just enough to contain them. So I feel you should report to the landlord maybe he could call someone who isn't scared of cats to check in the roof for you

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by TheStakeHolder(m): 5:15pm On Feb 13, 2022
What happened between you and the girl? Did you sleep with her?

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by tillaman(m): 5:17pm On Feb 13, 2022
sad
Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Lucasmuyiwaa: 5:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
Dirtytot0:
You can try this if it works.
Buy 3 lemon orange cut it into 4halve then trow all inside the roof. Cat hate citrus odour.
Or squish all the lemon juice water in a spary can, then spary it inside ur roof, it would help.

If u still don't find any hole in your roof,table the matter to ur landlord.
OK will try that. Thank you sir

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Lucasmuyiwaa: 5:22pm On Feb 13, 2022
TheStakeHolder:
What happened between you and the girl? Did you sleep with her?
I slept with the girl but it's after we both heard the sound. It's not something spiritual I think
Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Lucasmuyiwaa: 5:23pm On Feb 13, 2022
Legend2000:
Reporting to the owner of the house is the best thing I can think of. And there could be openings somewhere however small, cats are crafty and can fit into slightest holes just enough to contain them. So I feel you should report to the landlord maybe he could call someone who isn't scared of cats to check in the roof for you
OK sir. Thanks
Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by TarOrfeeek: 5:30pm On Feb 13, 2022
You done go carry Spirit Husband babe

Them go dey disturb your sleep 24/7

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Lucasmuyiwaa: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
TarOrfeeek:

You done go carry Spirit Husband babe

Them go dey disturb your sleep 24/7
Everything in Nigeria is spiritual. Smh

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by GOFRONT(m): 5:37pm On Feb 13, 2022
And tha boss is here......

Happy sunday NwaAmaikpe!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by habsydiamond(m): 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2022
Op pray against monitoring spirits that are after u during other room's business

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by illicit(m): 6:06pm On Feb 13, 2022
Ok now
Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Oyin2212(m): 6:32pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd have just said throw some poisoned fish in the ceiling or simply fumigate your house but no.

I've scanned my head, racked my brain to ponder over your post but I still have not and may not understand the essence of telling us about the girl who slept over in your house in this 'cat-in-my-ceiling' tale.

Apparently to recieve accolades that your girl-game must be good if you could consummate new kpekus within a week.

But if your game was that good, a girl who came to pass the night in your house won't be sleeping already at the middle of the night,

If you were a maestro in the sheets, just the intensity of that lady's moans would have driven away even evil spirits from your roof.

It must have been really awful if cats and rodents had to cry out in protest for the poor girl.

Too bad you made a mess of your shot, I can only imagine the sight the poor girl must have endured, limp preek in an oversized boxer dangling as you poked the ceiling with a mopstick.

It's not fair that a lady would climb three flights of stairs just for a poor shag.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:36pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've scanned my head, racked my brain to ponder over your post but I still have not and may not understand the essence of telling us about the girl who slept over in your house in this 'cat-in-my-ceiling' tale.

If you were a maestro in the sheets, just the intensity of that lady's moans would have driven away even evil spirits from your roof.

It must have been really awful if cats and rodents had to cry out in protest for the poor girl.

Too bad you made a mess of your shot, I can only imagine the sight the poor girl must have endured, limp preek in an oversized boxer dangling as you poked the ceiling with a mopstick.

Legend grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by uchaymart(m): 8:13pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

ANGEL OF THE UGLY TRUTH grin grin..........

5 Likes

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by iamyemiakins(m): 8:19pm On Feb 13, 2022
Lucasmuyiwaa:
I live at the third floor in a three storey building.
I met a girl last week and she decided to visit me yesterday and she even slept over. But what surprised me was when I was hearing "meow meow " at the middle of the night and the sound even woke the girl up.
I was suprised because I never knew a cat could climb the roof of a three storey building or how it even entered my ceiling.
That same midnight I had to use my mopping stick to hit the ceiling multiple times and I can hear the foot race of the cat and some rodents propably rats. Please what can I do because right now I'm still hearing their footsteps and sound on my roof.
There's is no particular opening on the roof tho.
Hope say no be karishika you carry come house

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by ecolime(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Mad man grin

3 Likes

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Regex: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I've scanned my head, racked my brain, undressed my senses and rearranged my understanding to ponder over your post but I still have not and may not understand the essence of telling us about the girl who slept over in your house in this 'cat-in-my-ceiling' tale.

If you were a maestro in the sheets, just the intensity of that lady's moans would have driven even evil spirits away from your roof.

The sex must have been really awful for cats and rodents to cry out in protest for the poor girl.

Too bad you made a mess of your shot, I doubt she'd visit again.
I can only imagine the sore sight the unlucky girl must have had to endure, limp preek dangling in an oversized boxers as you poked the ceiling with a mopstick.

Na your mouth go kill you.

6 Likes

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by kokkubabboni421(m): 12:26am On Feb 14, 2022
K
Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by edego2up(m): 3:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Op check with your memory
1) has there been any sign of cat/rat movements in the ceiling before?
2) have you been taking other ladies into that bed before?
3) did you break anybody's heart?
4) do you have juju in the house and how many people are there in this house?
5) are you doing hide and seek game with anyone in that compound?
Look I am asking you all this question for your safety.
Well if you have answered all this question with yes,then have a change of scheme
But if know is your answer, the solution is to invite the same girl to the house again and tell her to remove her cat rat from your house or you will tell your pastor.

1 Like

Re: There Is A Cat On My Roof by Lucasmuyiwaa: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2022
edego2up:
Op check with your memory
1) has there been any sign of cat/rat movements in the ceiling before?
2) have you been taking other ladies into that bed before?
3) did you break anybody's heart?
4) do you have juju in the house and how many people are there in this house?
5) are you doing hide and seek game with anyone in that compound?
Look I am asking you all this question for your safety.
Well if you have answered all this question with yes,then have a change of scheme
But if know is your answer, the solution is to invite the same girl to the house again and tell her to remove her cat rat from your house or you will tell your pastor.

Nice idea. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Adult Turkeys For Sale (old Layers) / Pure Rottweiller Puppy / Noodle Waste

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.