Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

"I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... (1113 Views)

Stella Damasus Celebrates Her Daughter, Izzy Belle's 22nd Birthday (Photos) / Waje Celebrates Her Daughter, Emerald's 22nd Birthday (Photos, Video) / Princess Ekeinde Gets Her First Car As Her 22nd Birthday Gift From Father (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by onyi25(f): 6:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
"I Am God's Masterpiece"- BBNaija Star, Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With Breathtaking Photos
Former Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Angel Smith, is celebrating her birthday today, Sunday 13th February.

Social media is currently buzzing with photos and videos of the reality TV star as she clocks 22 today.

The brand ambassador took to social media to share beautiful photos of herself to celebrate her special day.

Angel accompanied the photos with a lengthy note to herself.

She gushed over herself and her accomplishments while relieving her life's journey so far.

Visit web page below for full update/ all photos;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/02/i-am-gods-masterpiece-bbnaija-star.html

Re: "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by Stenewiser: 8:10pm On Feb 13, 2022
I bet you are, but haters will soon arrive.

1 Like

Re: "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2022
Devil's masterpiece preferably.. undecided
Re: "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by thrillionaire(m): 8:42pm On Feb 13, 2022
She's fine. It's good we're confident and celebrate ourselves.
Re: "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by jnoz23(m): 12:16am On Feb 14, 2022
With those fallen heroes?
Re: "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Nonsense... mtchewww

Re: "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by pretydiva(f): 7:07am On Feb 14, 2022
Thank God she covered up
Re: "I Am God's Masterpiece"- Bbnaija's Angel Smith Celebrates 22nd Birthday With... by l0uie(m): 7:13am On Feb 14, 2022
She's ugly.

(1) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor And Skit Maker NOSA REX Looses Dad / Asake Biography, Early Life, Age, Education, Career And Net Worth / “footballers Dey Enjoy; Be Like I Chose Wrong Profession” – Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.