Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income (16338 Views)

Jaruma: Why Promote What You Don’t Use? Chioma Ifemeludike Asks Regina Daniels / Tonto Dikeh Fires At Chioma Ifemeludike: You Are Z-List Actor / Esosa Ighodaro Threatens Chioma Ifemeludike Over Apostle Johnson Suleman (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by AntiMen: 7:40am On Feb 14, 2022
Flexherbal:
Na money be fine bobo...

Some of these words can also motivate people positively.

Even in our religious house, of you do not have money, you won't be recognised.

Let's us channel the energy to the right direction.

But wait, what do people need recognition for, If nobody recognises you, try to recognise yourself...
All this is in the mindset, if only people can activate it.....
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by georgeakins: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Davido, especially, I don't believe the money he spends is from music alone. He may be borrowing money from his dad to impress
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Privatepart00: 7:42am On Feb 14, 2022
obyrich:
Which one is Onyeka Onwenu (late)? When did Onyeka Onwenu die?
She didn’t said Onyeka Onwenu is dead . If you looked closely there’s a comma after her name. The (late) is for Fela and Osadebe.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by geezynoni: 7:49am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look at this woman singling out entertainers but hiding Nollywood actors/actress..
None is to be blamed tho.. undecided

The Dumbos who indulged in such are to be held fully responsible..
The moment you can't think for yourself and think Killin your fellow being is gonna give you some dough..then that moment you need to be in a rehabilitation center.. undecided
FFK's $@ke it's called entertainment for a reason.. undecided

The individual is the one who is going to take it his own ways..He is the one who has to decide what is good and what is bad...If he was not mentally trained well in school and childhood with good morals and all then he will definitely gets influenced by anything that he likes at that particular moment.. So it depends on the individual's mental state and the way they receive.. simple undecided

Aren't they all entertainers?

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:50am On Feb 14, 2022
geezynoni:

Aren't they all entertainers?
Did you not read her statement where she differentiate them? undecided
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by NOwazobia: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Alohaa:

She’s trying to correct a notion that nollywood is the sole reason for ritual killings
Like she said, there’s no crime that doesn’t have a consequence in nollywood

Apparently you haven’t heard of pressure or you think everyone is as strong as you?
You’ve never heard of influence?

If there’s something you want to disagree with, this one is not it....
That lady sense of reasoning is very low. I can bet that whatsoever life she is living right now is as a result of societal influence. Some are not that smart to know it.

It just like wanabe free thinkers with loads of books and articles they read daily, coming to you to stage an argument with the false sense that they are arguing freely (every of their thought is internally generated, according to them), but looking at it closely, they are all lines from every of the books they have immense themselves into, over the years. Then, you wonder how free their sense of reasoning are. Lol grin

It takes a higher level of intelligence to see the stain within.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by HilcomTech(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Most nollywood movies storyline are evil and filled with immorality, violence, cultism, ritualism, etc.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by NOwazobia: 7:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Hotzone:
during the days of Tupac, churches were preaching against his method of gangster which was a negative influence to youths but all these can’t affect you if the govt supports the youths by providing enabling environment for education, skill acquisition and employment for graduates....Buhari can u support our children with student loan of course not, you that u can’t offer them job
it will still affect but on a lower level.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by obyrich(m): 7:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Privatepart00:

She didn’t said Onyeka Onwenu is dead . If you looked closely there’s a comma after her name. The (late) is for Fela and Osadebe.
Ok. Seen.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by zedman1(m): 8:07am On Feb 14, 2022
obyrich:
Which one is Onyeka Onwenu (late)? When did Onyeka Onwenu die?
There's a comma after her name, before the 'late'....
Modified; Ok, others have pointed it out already.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by obyrich(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
zedman1:
There's a comma after her name, before the 'late'....
Modified; Ok, others have pointed it out already.
Noted. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by justmondris: 8:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Many of them are into drugs, human trafficking and money laundering. They are just using music to cover up.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by justmondris: 8:27am On Feb 14, 2022
Since Year 2000, the world never remained thesame.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Davidonkonsults: 8:28am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Read her statement and stop asking me weird questions pls..
Oh... It's you.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Asour: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Look at this woman singling out entertainers but hiding Nollywood actors/actress..

The moment you can't think for yourself and think Killin your fellow being is gonna give you some dough..then that moment you need to be in a rehabilitation center.. undecided

The individual is the one who is going to take it his own ways..He is the one who has to decide what is good and what is bad...If he was not mentally trained well in school and childhood with good morals and all then he will definitely gets influenced by anything that he likes at that particular moment.. So it depends on the individual's mental state and the way they receive.. simple undecided

True.

But Nollywood artistes are 'entertainers' too.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by solofresh(m): 8:48am On Feb 14, 2022
CountVersailles:
Sadly true. What everyone cares about is the end (money), not the means. And whoever comes out at the end with money is never questioned about the means to their money.
Why should you question anyone means of making when you can't question their means of poverty
Why should you care how I make my money if you don't care how why I was poor in the first instant.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by CountVersailles(f): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2022
solofresh:
Why should you question anyone means of making when you can't question their means of poverty
Why should you care how I make my money if you don't care how why I was poor in the first instant.
Why should I care why you are poor or why you are rich. I don't care in either case. I just care that you obey the law and not pursue anything illegally so that the country can be conducive for everyone to live in it. It's only a pity that Nigerian laws are hardly enforced. Hence, we won't be having this discussion.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by solofresh(m): 9:23am On Feb 14, 2022
CountVersailles:

Why should I care why you are poor or why you are rich. I don't care in either case. I just care that you obey the law and not pursue anything illegally so that the country can be conducive for everyone to live in it. It's only a pity that Nigerian laws are hardly enforced. Hence, we won't be having this discussion.
You are confusing your self
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by ceeceeuwa: 9:41am On Feb 14, 2022
tydi:
Who is she??
Apostles side hen
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by DGascon: 9:53am On Feb 14, 2022
In Nigeria, nobody takes responsibility for anything. Find a scapegoat, blame them and continue what you are doing.

It is normal. House of Rep members started it. The blame must be shifted to another, and another and...
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Tboymessiah(m): 9:58am On Feb 14, 2022
RichDad1:
The males covers up with Yahoo, drug pushing and gigolo.
Females - Prostitution and Drug pushing.

Which one be gogolo
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by RichDad1(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2022
Tboymessiah:

Which one be gogolo
Male ashewo

1 Like

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Indispensable85(m): 10:32am On Feb 14, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

So you don't know actors are entertainers?
The entertainment industry covers music,movies,comedy and more.
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by emmnprince(m): 12:16pm On Feb 14, 2022
post=110208711:

Pay more attention to the message and leave the messenger out of it.

She makes a whole lotta sense.

He who has ears..............

We Rise.

Are you the griller of things from Benue resident here?
Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by Stanchem029: 9:39pm On Feb 14, 2022
francisbiz:

If you are telling lies, I swear by the goddess of town, may the juju of your town give you all those sicknesses you said above.
But if you are telling it like it is, may real helpers locate you asap.
The boy is a notorious scamme.r, his name is Anthony munachi okeke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chioma Ifemeludike: Entertainers' Lifestyle Don't Correlate With Income by francisbiz: 1:00am On Feb 15, 2022
Stanchem029:

The boy is a notorious scamme.r, his name is Anthony munachi okeke.
Imagine what he is doing to himself

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

There Is A New Nollywood Film Called Beyonce Vs Rihanna / Adriana Lima. My Beautiful Angel. / Woman Shares Semi Nude Photo, Nigerians Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.