Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,673 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:04 AM

It Will Not Be A Waste To Spend 200 Billion To Clean The Fuel - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Will Not Be A Waste To Spend 200 Billion To Clean The Fuel (277 Views)

FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion To 75 Big Firms, MSMEs / FG Begins Disbursement Of ₦‎200 Billion Palliative Loans / CBN Okays ₦200 Billion Housing Loan For Low Income Earners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Not Be A Waste To Spend 200 Billion To Clean The Fuel by jmoore(m): 7:59pm On Feb 13, 2022
I don't think it will be a waste to spend 200 billion naira to clean the adulterated petrol that was recently imported.

The only problem in the adulteration is that it has excess ethanol.
The solution here is diluting the adulterated petrol with cleaner petrol.

The cleaning process will eventually create more litres of petrol.

For example, if your beverage is too sugary and you add more water to dilute it, the liquid content will definitely increase.
Re: It Will Not Be A Waste To Spend 200 Billion To Clean The Fuel by Rugaria: 8:04pm On Feb 13, 2022
jmoore:
I don't think it will be a waste to spend 200 billion to clean the adulterated petrol that was recently imported.

The only problem in the adulteration is that it has excess ethanol.
The solution here is diluting the adulterated petrol with clean petrol.

The cleaning process will eventually create more litres of petrol.

For example, if your beverage is too sugary and you add more water to dilute it, the liquid content will definitely increase.

Mumbo jumbo.. incoherent tripe..
Listen to yourself. You sound like a broken gong.
Who's against the cleaning up of the polluted oil producing areas? No one! But why now? Campaign funds? What have your principals been doing the past 7 years in this regard? How about the billions of dollars voted for the Turn Around Maintenance of the moribund refineries? Are the refineries working now?
Daylight robbers in power..
Re: It Will Not Be A Waste To Spend 200 Billion To Clean The Fuel by Goldbw122(m): 8:08pm On Feb 13, 2022
That is the problem in this country they fail to do anything that have gone wrong 5hat is why Nigeria is always where it is today no development, everyone is always afraid of someone because they don't know who is backing the person up
Re: It Will Not Be A Waste To Spend 200 Billion To Clean The Fuel by jmoore(m): 8:09pm On Feb 13, 2022
Rugaria:

Mumbo jumbo.. incoherent tripe..
Listen to yourself. You sound like a broken gong.
Who's against the cleaning up of the polluted oil producing areas? No one! But why now? Campaign funds? What have your principals been doing the past 7 years in this regard? How about the billions of dollars voted for the Turn Around Maintenance of the moribund refineries? Are the refineries working now?
Daylight robbers in power..

You have not said anything. Clean your brain first before engaging me in a discussion.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Court Update / Nigerian National Awards—ignoring Deserving Female Achievers / I Am A Youth, I Have Always Being A Youth, Tinubu Declare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.