Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land (30487 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by hohafrank(m): 8:28am On Feb 14, 2022
RichDad1:
The only serious presidential candidate. He’s been busy going up and down for consultations, while others and their minions are either busy speculating or attaching him.
Time will tell.
Wasting the stolen money.I pity him because he will be so much disappointed.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by TinubuNG: 8:35am On Feb 14, 2022
Yampotatocarrot:
To me, I feel he should leave these ones first and go to those SW states that are currently in opposition to him like To and Akeredolu's state. These ones are already in his pocket

Although, from what I know about Tinubu, I'm sure he'll do so, probably starting with familiar/friendly territories first.

If he can have SW on lockdown, then enter into a strong alliance with one of the strong northern politicians to share the votes from that angle, it'll take a miracle to stop him
You are right brother. All you noticed are very much true. If you notice before he left to abroad, he has done so many consultations across northern states, when he got to abroad,alot of work that I won't be saying here has been done too.

Southern consultations in progress. Trust me only God can stop Tinubu not any human no matter what.

BAT 2023 !
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by solofresh(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Macky20:
Let the people decide not the olygachy undecided

Please Hear THIS!!

Ulcer & Heartburn are the worst Enemy. If you have NOT experience Ulcer PAINS, you don't know how lucky you are. A lot of people for long, have been battling with killer-Ulcer. STOMACH Ulcers are dangerous because they cause life threatening complications leading to perforation and bleeding of the stomach.

DON'T die in silent, STOP managing ULCER. take advantage of this price splash month and ENJOY % discount.

Remember health is wealth! You are just a phone call away from permanent solution.
We deliver nationwide!
Your contact
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by MoneyGoDrop: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2022
RichDad1
The only serious presidential candidate. He’s been busy going up and down for consultations, while others and their minions are either busy speculating or attacking him.
Time will tell.

Time has continually told us that "Empty vessels makes the loudest noise". 2015 won't repeat itself again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by Jaqenhghar: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Curious346:
the man is truly gone

True. I feel sorry for him. At that age I want to just sit back and play with my grand kids and give words of wisdom to anyone who cares to listen.
Please tell me is this not madness? You are old and sick but you are gallivanting up and down looking for God knows what

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by ReachHard: 9:02am On Feb 14, 2022
......if you dun gerrit, forgerrabourrit cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by Glink2018(m): 9:02am On Feb 14, 2022
CXLVII:
God bless His Excellence, President Bola Ahmed Tinubu

President of your village association...he will fail woefully...

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by anonimi: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
Stop mocking God, the ghost of Funsho wiliems he assassinated is hunting him up and down

Is that why he is shitting on his body like a baby that is not yet toilet trained
Engr. Funsho Williams spirit strong then.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by Jaqenhghar: 9:04am On Feb 14, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
RichDad1
The only serious presidential candidate. He’s been busy going up and down for consultations, while others and their minions are either busy speculating or attacking him.
Time will tell.

Time has continually told us that "Empty vessels makes the loudest noise". 2015 won't repeat itself again.
What can be emptier than a sick old man running around looking for what will kill him.
A man who can't control his bowels but thinks he can control the affairs of 200+ million people

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by Jaqenhghar: 9:05am On Feb 14, 2022
ReachHard:
......if you dun gerrit, forgerrabourrit cheesy
That picture is wrong nah. The man doesnt even know when the pee will start trickling down

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by NGpatriot: 9:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Incoming............

2023 is a goalllllllllllllllllllllllllll....

grin grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by anonimi: 9:08am On Feb 14, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:

Are we doing the necessary work to burst and fact check all the lies of Thiefnuibu's followers
Otherwise, we will have another failure to continue where Bubu stops.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by juman(m): 9:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Thank you bola tinubu.
You are adding value to our democracy.

Other contestants should be serious and learn things from tinubu moves.
Secretly in my mind I prefer sowore than anybody from the South. Because he is exactly like me. He is common man.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by juman(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Tinubu is campaigning for osinbajo.
The apc candidate.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by Glink2018(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
RichDad1
Time will tell.

You seem not to understand Nigerian politics despise the fact that you have lived all your entire life in Nigeria...
Nigeria politics is not about gallivanting here and there in the name of consultation, whoever the government in power anoint will automatically become the president .....
The late Yaradua didn't know he will become the president until he was hand picked by Baba iyabo...even baba iyabo didn't know that he will become the president until he was handpicked by some cabal in the north ....
naija no be Lagos , Tinubu should go and mellow down ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 14, 2022
holaralph:
. HERE IS THAT ONE https://fb.watch/b9AXhmsRzK/
I'm waiting for Myscrnt44 to push it to front page fess grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by NGpatriot: 9:19am On Feb 14, 2022
juman:
Tinubu is campaigning for osinbajo.
The apc candidate.

Abeg no dey reveal strategy......

We just want them to keep focusing on Tinubu and let the VP keep flying under the radar till it's too late for them to maneuver..

Let's keep the focus on Tinubu abeg..
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by King44(m): 9:20am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by OBTOREPA(m): 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by ReachHard: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
Jaqenhghar:

That picture is wrong nah. The man doesnt even know when the pee will start trickling down

But you know, by then (2023), he would have been fully aware of his uncontrollable leaky condition, and perhaps even tried every medical means to fight it.....think abourrit bruv cheesy
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by humberjade: 9:24am On Feb 14, 2022
ChangetheChange:
grin
Did d he shiit on him self again and how many times did they change his pampers at the oba palace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLujs6yMepE

They even had to shout the person covering it down...but which kind greediness be this for Christ sake?!
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by NGpatriot: 9:25am On Feb 14, 2022
King44:
Una incoming president aka diapers king

https://twitter.com/BolanleCole/status/1492959210119831567?t=48gy5rmrtVqpEFbmmfJmpw&s=19

e go do you Igbos like film trick as usual..

losers..

grin grin grin grin

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 9:36am On Feb 14, 2022
9iceprince:

Are you the Assassin he sent? Because you say this confidently
you shall know the truth and the Truth shall set you free, anything you do today will hunt you
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by King44(m): 9:40am On Feb 14, 2022
NGpatriot:

e go do you Igbos like film trick as usual..

losers..

grin grin grin grin
surprise, I am not an Ipob member and a Yoruba, I hate it when you guys package nonsense and always try to make it look acceptable. .

You better tell someone to tell Tinubu to rest, cos we no need Bihari promax onirabu.

Anyone that wants someone good on this platform na Ipob, na only God know hen na go get sense.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by GEEBITE: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
You are right,God is using this pee issue to warn and stop him then.
TinubuNG:
You are right brother. All you noticed are very much true. If you notice before he left to abroad, he has done so many consultations across northern states, when he got to abroad,alot of work that I won't be saying here has been done too.

Southern consultations in progress. Trust me only God can stop Tinubu not any human no matter what.

BAT 2023 !
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by GEEBITE: 9:45am On Feb 14, 2022
What an easy escape route So PYO is not a Judas anymore?
NGpatriot:

Abeg no dey reveal strategy......

We just want them to keep focusing on Tinubu and let the VP keep flying under the radar till it's too late for them to maneuver..

Let's keep the focus on Tinubu abeg..

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by Badb0y4lyf(m): 9:49am On Feb 14, 2022
Tinubu ought to prostrate its custom in yoruba land OBASANJO knows this and will always revear the crown even second class kings.
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Frigga13:
Is Tinubu contesting for oba of yorubaland?

Anyways none of my business

Tinubu Must contest

No excuses

He can consult with oduduwA and the beings that pursued oduduwA Down from heaven .. who cares ?

If Apc denied him ticket Tinubu Must decamp and contest ..

Contest he must

No excuses

APC will denied him ticket for who exactly? Umahi or Okorocha or OUK?

you're dumb
Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by biafranrealson: 10:12am On Feb 14, 2022
I can smell wee wee

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Visits The Akarigbo Of Remo Land by seyz91(m): 10:53am On Feb 14, 2022
You said it all
DuBLINGreenb:
Tinubu give up already

This thing no fit you

Na you people like his excellency Rt. Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi and co. suppose come meet for Consultations

You were supposed to be the king maker

The king maker becoming king is not a good sign

You are too old to rule Nigeria which actually has one of youngest populations on earth with an average age of 18.1 years

The person who is supposed to crown the king, wants to crown himself. No naw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mustapha Adekunle, Aka Seigo, Wanted By Lagos State Police Command. / Sale Mamman: Cabal In Power Ministry Denying Nigerians Of Electricity / Femi Adesina: Nigeria Would Have Been Dead And Gone If Buhari Wasn’t Elected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.