Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier (733 Views)

The Highest And Most Polished Culture On Earth Is Yoruba Culture - Reno Omokri / Youngest Monarch/king On Earth Till Today; Dein Of Agbor Delta State / Oluwo Of Iwo, Akanbi Celebrates His 52nd Birthday With His People On A Horse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier by marenx: 9:43pm On Feb 13, 2022
One reason why the most wisest people on earth look lazier

If you see the most wisest people, sometimes they look as if they are fools. You'll notice most of them look contented but reserved. You'll also notice most of them look slower or lazier as if not good at doing hardwork. Why do they look as such?

This may be the reason:

You need to choose to be slow to think wisely. Take absolute control of yourself.

"Lazy people are very creative when it comes to organizing their work. They don't waste time on unnecessary things and get straight to the point. A lazy employee will always find a way to automate and optimize all the repetitive processes in their jobs. ... Lazy people always try to make life easier." From "7 Reasons Why Lazy People Are More Likely To Be ..." www.lifehack.org#

Those who look lazy are not lazy. They're just calculating their next step.

To be continued......
Re: One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier by Myzubby(m): 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
marenx:

If you see the most wisest people they look as if they are fools. Then you'll notice that most of them are doing well in school. And then you'll notice that they look too slow or lazy and they're not good at doing hardwork. Why are they lazy?

You need to act or be very slow in order to think wisely. First, you have to learn to breath slowly and you will feel that you're becoming more reasonable than before. You maybe walking slowly like a camelion or tortoise but you are wiser than a snake. Here is fact:

"Lazy people are very creative when it comes to organizing their work. They don't waste time on unnecessary things and get straight to the point. A lazy employee will always find a way to automate and optimize all the repetitive processes in their jobs. ... Lazy people always try to make life easier." From "7 Reasons Why Lazy People Are More Likely To Be ..." www.lifehack.org #

I'll take this subject seriously further.
truth bro they always try to make life easier I love this one
Re: One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier by Arkmanbuddy(m): 9:53pm On Feb 13, 2022
Stop holding brief for lazy people. All these are excuses to be lazy. There's no scientific proof to back up your claim. The thing I know about intelligent people when I see them is that they're brisk walkers, not slow walkers like you claim.
Re: One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier by marenx: 10:03pm On Feb 13, 2022
Arkmanbuddy:
Stop holding brief for lazy people. All these are excuses to be laziness. There's no scientific proof to back up your claim. The thing I know about intelligent people when I see them is that they're brisk walkers, bit slow walkers like you claim.

Thanks. But I'm not encouraging laziness as in not to go to work. I mean, in order to cultivate wisdom, it's better to be slower than rushing things.
Re: One Reason Why The Most Wisest People On Earth Look Lazier by marenx: 7:50pm On May 22, 2022
You need to choose to be slow to think wisely. Take absolute control of yourself.

(1) (Reply)

1960's Video Of Igbos Travelling From Lagos To The East For Christmas. / Read The Story Of Abdul-samed, The Modern Day Goliath Found In Ghana / History Of Olalomi Olofa-Gangan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.