Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,100 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

My Trade Journal - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Trade Journal (398 Views)

My Forex Day-Scalping Strategy Trade-Journal / Kevin Ajenifuja: Dangote Drugged My Wife, Got Her Raped, Stole My Trade Secrets / Daily Forex Trade Journal 2020. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 9:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
I used to be a trader some months ago but due to personal reasons I quit but now trying to go back into it fully and I'm using dis thread as part of my learning going forward, because I realise I need to take some time to work on my skill again and I'll be demo trading from now till next month ending and posting my trades here will help me to calculate the total numbers of my trades and know the winning percentage at the end of next month.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 9:52pm On Feb 13, 2022
only trying to work on my trading skills and will be using demo for now, so if you have any ideas on trading or you want to also work on your trading skills, you can join me and share your trade ideas with me tnx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2022
My first trade will be dis New Zealand Dollar, I'll be taking a sell trade here, will make use of 15 minutes time frame to look for best sell entry level and enter the trade and put my stop loss below the daily candle wick

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 9:57pm On Feb 13, 2022
My second trade is dis New Zealand Japanese, I'll be taking a buy trade on dis. I'll move down to small time frame to look for best entry level

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 10:00pm On Feb 13, 2022
My third trade is dis, but dis trade needs to be patience with, I'll wait for it to go up into the resistance box and look for sell opportunity but if the market decide to go down, I'll wait for it to hit the support box and look for buy opportunity

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 10:01pm On Feb 13, 2022
Will work on bringing more tomorrow

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 9:10am On Feb 14, 2022
I'll be paying close attention to Bitcoin today.. I can see trend reversal to uptrend on daily chart and on 15 minutes, Bitcoin failed to continue Lower Low.. So I'll be going for buy anytime it breaks the 42500 on the 15 minutes and hold till 45k

Re: My Trade Journal by rainlover(m): 11:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Following
Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 12:56pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingtradefx:
My first trade will be dis New Zealand Dollar, I'll be taking a sell trade here, will make use of 15 minutes time frame to look for best sell entry level and enter the trade and put my stop loss below the daily candle wick
I entered dis trade yesterday and it's still going well
Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingtradefx:
My second trade is dis New Zealand Japanese, I'll be taking a buy trade on dis. I'll move down to small time frame to look for best entry level
also dis and still going well
Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 12:59pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingtradefx:
My third trade is dis, but dis trade needs to be patience with, I'll wait for it to go up into the resistance box and look for sell opportunity but if the market decide to go down, I'll wait for it to hit the support box and look for buy opportunity
I still don't trade dis...the market decide to go up...i could have also follow it up ..but I like to wait and see if it'll enter the resistance box then see maybe it'll reverse down and look for sell opportunity
Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 1:01pm On Feb 15, 2022
Kingtradefx:
I'll be paying close attention to Bitcoin today.. I can see trend reversal to uptrend on daily chart and on 15 minutes, Bitcoin failed to continue Lower Low.. So I'll be going for buy anytime it breaks the 42500 on the 15 minutes and hold till 45k
entered dis trade at 42500 and it's been going well
Re: My Trade Journal by Kingtradefx: 1:07pm On Feb 15, 2022
Will be back with more trades soon... If you have any ideas or some inputs,don't hesitate to drop it because I really need it as I'm still learning right now

Re: My Trade Journal by ogk8082: 5:21pm On Aug 29, 2022
Kingtradefx:
I used to be a trader some months ago but due to personal reasons I quit but now trying to go back into it fully and I'm using dis thread as part of my learning going forward, because I realise I need to take some time to work on my skill again and I'll be demo trading from now till next month ending and posting my trades here will help me to calculate the total numbers of my trades and know the winning percentage at the end of next month.
Wha your number bro

(1) (Reply)

Is Isosuite Work For You / Agbara Market Demolished! / Quick Question!!! Who Made The USD The World’s Currency ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.