Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,571 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself (1994 Views)

Fact-Check: Did Twitter Claim Ignorance Of Buhari As Nigeria's President? / Fact-Check: Did Two Persons Fly Out Of Crashed Aircraft Conveying Attahiru? / What Is Tinubu Really After? By Tunde Asaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by EmekaMD(m): 12:30am On Feb 14, 2022
There have been videos making rounds online claiming Tinubu peed on himself .
Let's factcheck how true this claim is.

Two different clips have emerged.

The first clip showed the dependent side of Mr BAT wet and some people have claimed that it is doctored while others have claimed it it sweat.

Can sweat be that heavy to soak through his underwear, trouser, first upper dress and then agbada considering that his upper body does not show any signs that it is hot or sweaty in that room.

Other claim that if it was pee that the front part should have been wet and not the bottom.

No there's something called enuresis (or urinary incontinence) It is not like the kind of urination that come with pressure and pushing through. It's more like drips because your external penile sphincter is not longer competent to hold back and so little streams drips past and gets ur dependent areas soaked without you knowing it .

The second video Reno Omokri posted clearly shows where BAT men mentioned that he needed to pee.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=496399095185606&id=100044465588234

Verdict..

Yes. BAT peed on himself

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by DrGoodman: 12:31am On Feb 14, 2022
Next time, use your Northern name to yab Tinubu. Don't hide behind an Igbo name.

13 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by Mickykarim: 12:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Bad belly people with pull-down syndrome. Would want to hang unto anything, working hard and overworking their lower animal mentality.

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by Curious346: 12:49am On Feb 14, 2022
His business

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by Halimaatz(f): 12:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Hope the person that recorded the video has flee to safety?
If this is really true, then peenubu i am ashamed and really dissapointedangry.
See our nxt presido fahgrin

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by ChangetheChange: 1:11am On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by Karlovych: 1:13am On Feb 14, 2022
embarassed For someone who claims to be 69 years old and still pees on himself like an Alzheimer patient in an old people's home is absurd.
He has been ingesting drugs and excreting them throughout his life that he can only continue to shit on his body uncontrollably.
Remi Tinubu probably forgot to put his diapers on before he went out for the meeting, spits

6 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by ChangetheChange: 1:42am On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin
Buhari media crew (BMC) are learners compared to Tinubu online Hoodlums when it comes to propaganda

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by cosmatika(m): 2:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Maybe the Obas pussycat pee-ed on the seat before the arrival of Tinubu (in Tinubu urchins voice).

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by cosmatika(m): 2:12am On Feb 14, 2022
I think Tinubu mistakenly wore his grandson's diaper instead of his adult diaper. So by the time the urine came, the baby size couldn't contain it grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by Macphenson: 3:02am On Feb 14, 2022
interesting times ahead
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by ovieigho(m): 3:04am On Feb 14, 2022
Now I am feeling for this man , what I watched on Reno’s instagram page was quite pathetic, age and youthful exuberance has caught up with him ! I shouldn’t have come here to rant about his enuresis but the fact that he wants to govern on us is the reason I am writing this !
He is not fit

4 Likes

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by Gadafii: 3:14am On Feb 14, 2022
70 year old man urinating on him self ,no be juju be that
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by ChangetheChange: 5:03am On Feb 14, 2022
grin grin grin

1 Share

Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by agulion: 6:02am On Feb 14, 2022
Mickykarim:
Bad belly people with pull-down syndrome. Would want to hang unto anything, working hard and overworking their lower animal mentality.
,. You forgot what you local Yoruba Muslims did to jonathan
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by sojisenai(m): 6:48am On Feb 14, 2022
Another sick leader for a sick country. Bash all you want, Nigerians are the most gullible set of Humans on Earth. I wouldn't be surprised if this Methuselah wins by a landslide.

If you want the best keys to earning online... Check my signature, I am giving a ebook out for a token.
Re: Fact Check: Did Tinubu Really Peed On Himself by kponkedenge(m): 10:04am On Feb 14, 2022
The weirdest part of this story is that almost everyone accusing or mocking Tinubu for peeing on himself are Yorubas.... But at the end, they will still blame the Igbos for it.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sardauna Warned Us About This Igbo Mentality - Arewa Youths / Governor Samuel Ortom Spilled It All. An Implosion At The Behest Of PDP. / Video: Fulanis For Obi. See Massive Fulanis Supporting Obi In Northern Villages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.