Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Happy Valentine's Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Valentine's Day (280 Views)

I Eventually Got My Mum A Car Gift On Valentine's Day / Wife Gifts Her Husband A Bag Of Flour And Sugar On Valentine Day (video) / Father Gives His Daughter Valentine's Day Advice About Not Losing Her Virginity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Valentine's Day by AuroraN: 3:17am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: Happy Valentine's Day by JeffreyJunior: 4:32am On Feb 14, 2022
Wow, I love to read things like this.

See better woman saying nice things about her man whereas mine calls me isiokpukpu and screams Junior, you don't ever listen to me all the time.

Ike gwuru.

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day by Richy4(m): 5:03am On Feb 14, 2022
JeffreyJunior:

See better woman saying nice things about her man whereas mine calls me isiokpukpu and screams Junior, you don't ever listen to me all the time.

Ike gwuru.

Yesooo... It u read am well well, U go see say...if u give your girlfriend or wife your Debit /Master cards to keep...

Ask her not to worry about her own money but do with it as she pleases,... she go love you and sing your praises pass Angels for heaven....

Even if she be witch or a granddaughter of Jezebel she go use sonorous voice take sing am... Just give it a trial cheesy..

1 Like

Re: Happy Valentine's Day by dacblogger: 5:22am On Feb 14, 2022
JeffreyJunior:

Ike gwuru.
Because you be isiokpukpu true true...
Treat your woman right nd she will adore you for the rest of her life...

Happy Valentine's day to anyone who doesn't have someone to wish them ... May you find the love you've always wanted.
Re: Happy Valentine's Day by Ishilove: 2:06pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pepper dem grin
Re: Happy Valentine's Day by faithfull18(f): 6:36pm On Feb 14, 2022
Kai, NL men, come and see grin OP, you are lucky. Your man is a rare breed.

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Every Moment With Your Family In A Luxurious And Secured Environment / Fastest And Hottest Selling Estate In Awka / Is Disney Dangerous?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.